Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,876 members, 7,848,560 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Tboss Proudly Flaunts Cleavage At Bbnaija 3 [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Proudly Flaunts Cleavage At Bbnaija 3 [PICS] (1038 Views)

Fans Outraged At Moyo Lawal's Cleavage Photos / Makeup Free Tboss And Segun Arinze Pictured Together / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tboss Proudly Flaunts Cleavage At Bbnaija 3 [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 8:57am On Jan 30, 2018
Nigerian model and former Big Brother Naija housemate, Tboss played host alongside her former housemate, Bassey at the kickoff of the popular reality show. The light skin beauty looked gorgeous in a stunning red gown designed by Leji Couture that showed off her bare behind and cleavages to the delight of the camera.

In her vote of thanks on social media, Tboss poured encomium on her team of stylist and her alleged lover, Uti Nwachukwu writing; "I looked like a sexy Bird with cleavage . Also, I’m gonna use this opportunity to send my gratitude & appreciation to my Bae of Lyfe @siruti You are All shades of Awwsome"

Photos below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/tboss-proudly-flaunts-cleavage-at.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Tboss Proudly Flaunts Cleavage At Bbnaija 3 [PICS] by KardinalZik(m): 8:59am On Jan 30, 2018
Will the cleavage make her win this time around?
ASHAWO DEM!!!

(1) (Reply)

“burna Boy Is Coming To Beat You Again” – Fan On Mr 2kay`s Photo In Eko Hotel / Femi Otedola And Duaghter, DJ Cuppy Forgot To Eat & Drink At #GTBfoodanddrink / See How Mayorkun Rubbishes The Nigerian Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.