Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

See This Mild Drama Between Hameed Ali And Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This Mild Drama Between Hameed Ali And Dino Melaye (589 Views)

Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) / Muhammad Ali And Ben Murray-Bruce 1984 Throwback Photo / New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

See This Mild Drama Between Hameed Ali And Dino Melaye by planetzoom: 9:02am On Jan 30, 2018
Drama between Col. Hammed Ali, CG, Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) and Senator Dino Melaye, Chairman, Senate Ad Hoc Committee on Waste in the Nigeria Customs Service at the Customs Headquarters, Abuja over protocol-related matters:

*Dino Melaye: “Before reading the prepared speech of the committee, let me make this small remark on what we have just observed here in form of breach of protocols. Mr CG, rather than meeting us here at the conference room by way of courtesy, you supposed to have met us at the ground floor on arrival into the premises."

*Col. Ahmed Ali: “We have our own protocol as regards receiving visitors like you. I don’t need to come downstairs to receive you just as nobody in the Senate or House of Representatives has ever come out to receive us anytime we visit the National Assembly. Let me state clearly that in the Nigeria Customs Service we are servants of the people. We believe in Nigeria and working with others to make it great without being railroaded in anyway.”

Re: See This Mild Drama Between Hameed Ali And Dino Melaye by Mynd44: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2018

(1)

Chief Felix Idiga / Omokri Challenges Osinbajo To Publish Proof Jonathan Spent N150bn Two Weeks / President Buhari’s Government Using A Prostitute Against Me’- Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.