Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) (25207 Views)

Governor Dapo Abiodun Visits Obasanjo And His Wife, Bola Obasanjo (photos) / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) by EdificationBoss: 9:31am On Jan 30, 2018
Penultimate Sunday at the Green Legacy Resort was a heave of activity, obviously a unique one that has never been witnessed since its inception. It was the first official courtesy visit of the UNESCO Child Advocate Awardee, Oziomachukwu Favour Mojekwu with stage name OzzyBee a.k.a OzzyBosco WonderKid to the enigmatic, tireless and ageless former President of the Federal republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Chief Aremu Olusegun Obasanjo (GCFR) at his palatial residence.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-kid-star-ozzybee-in-courtesy.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) by EdificationBoss: 9:32am On Jan 30, 2018

Re: OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 30, 2018
Great
Re: OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) by iamleumas: 11:19am On Jan 30, 2018
Re: OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) by free2ryhme: 11:20am On Jan 30, 2018
can someone please explain the media angle of this visit

5 Likes

Re: OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) by holupisayor(f): 11:20am On Jan 30, 2018
Really, this happened like 3 weeks ago.

Damn,nl.on.the.brisk

1 Like

Re: OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) by rocknation62(m): 11:20am On Jan 30, 2018
OBJ d cap fit u,u rock am well grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) by Samogbo1(m): 11:20am On Jan 30, 2018
Never seen him b4

1 Like

Re: OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) by natureem: 11:21am On Jan 30, 2018
Dressed in Baba's favorite.. adire... he'll sure get Baba's attention

nice outfit
Re: OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) by TribesNG: 11:21am On Jan 30, 2018
I Blame BUHARI #BackToDaura2019
Re: OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) by Doerstech(m): 11:21am On Jan 30, 2018
Hope he received his own letter from Baba
Re: OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 30, 2018
You people shaa want me to be jealous of this child

Never!!

But

Wait should I fry beans because he met obj ? His songs wack sef, his parents are just rich and he no even fine angry

God sad this boy don meet VIPs, and I still dey hear dey hide from my landlord

God who I offend!

7 Likes

Re: OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) by DLuciano: 11:22am On Jan 30, 2018
Good things still happen in Nigeria, I thank the Almighty God
Re: OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) by heryurh(m): 11:23am On Jan 30, 2018
Lol
Re: OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) by princemillla(m): 11:23am On Jan 30, 2018
glorious kid
Re: OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:23am On Jan 30, 2018
Whether you like it or not... OBJ is a great man!

Yes he has his weaknesses, yes he has his wrongs; but you cannot take the fact that he has been the best democratic president so far.

If you don't believe, check the books and slug it out with me using facts, not baseless sentiments.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) by datola: 11:25am On Jan 30, 2018
Great boy
Re: OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) by Proffdada: 11:26am On Jan 30, 2018
Na by force to hit stardom? The mama just dey waste this boy college fees on youthful exuberance undecided

3 Likes

Re: OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2018
Apperently we started seeing the legacy of OBJ at his old age
Re: OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) by PStacks(m): 11:33am On Jan 30, 2018
EdificationBoss:
Penultimate Sunday at the Green Legacy Resort was a heave of activity, obviously a unique one that has never been witnessed since its inception. It was the first official courtesy visit of the UNESCO Child Advocate Awardee, Oziomachukwu Favour Mojekwu with stage name OzzyBee a.k.a OzzyBosco WonderKid to the enigmatic, tireless and ageless former President of the Federal republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Chief Aremu Olusegun Obasanjo (GCFR) at his palatial residence.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-kid-star-ozzybee-in-courtesy.html

does this man look anything like the Buhari's administration is affecting him?

the man is seriously enjoying his life.

See this short clip where baba was Dancing I think after his graduation from NOUN and u will know the man doesnt have a problem at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgJbH45CgfA

Click "subscribe" on this channel to get more exclusives.

the military pass messages in codes and that obasanjo's letter to Buhari even tho accessible to the public, it was encoded and sent to Buhari to decode it.

hence 3 days later they snapped a picture together at the AU summit with Abdulsalam Abubakar being the anchor man.. the referee..

if you people think obasanjo's letter to Buhari was that Buhari wont win 2019, you better start thinking again.

cos these men know where them bury the thing.
Re: OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) by stano2(m): 11:37am On Jan 30, 2018
Don't know him
Re: OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2018
doctorkush:

Never!!

But

Wait should I fry beans because he met obj ? His songs wack sef, his parents are just rich and he no even fine angry

God who I offend!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) by translux(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2018
doctorkush:

Never!!

But

God who I offend!

VILLAGE POEPLE
Re: OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 11:44am On Jan 30, 2018
Abeg who im be sef? a no know am o.
Re: OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2018
translux:

VILLAGE POEPLE

Re: OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 11:48am On Jan 30, 2018
Good smiley

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:49am On Jan 30, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) by greggng: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2018
That boy is the biggest artist in nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I Am Dying': Animiyefa John Shot During Election Cries From Hospital / Court Rules That INEC Can Determine How Election Results Are Transmitted / EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.