Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

"God Is Mad For Killing Himself Instead Of Satan" - Man Blast God And Jesus. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "God Is Mad For Killing Himself Instead Of Satan" - Man Blast God And Jesus. (1687 Views)

Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot / "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "God Is Mad For Killing Himself Instead Of Satan" - Man Blast God And Jesus. by hopefulLandlord: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
lmao! Rachealoduah is obviously a newbie to the religion section

We've been wiping the floor with your god idea for years on end here, stay longer and you're bound to get used to it

3 Likes

Re: "God Is Mad For Killing Himself Instead Of Satan" - Man Blast God And Jesus. by Emmytes(m): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
Rachealoduah:
o yes,for your info that's what he(GOD) told me now just as i was about to pour out my anger on the fourth person "that I should hold my peace that the battle is his not mine "but I'll sure play my role in capturing and returning the lost souls,and yes you'll still be here after all your father (Satan)is still here doing what you people know how to do best,anyway I'm not surprised you might just be another Saul whom we know how it all ended. wink

You are delusional.
Re: "God Is Mad For Killing Himself Instead Of Satan" - Man Blast God And Jesus. by dankol: 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

We've been wiping the floor with your god idea for years on end here, stay longer and you're bound to get used to it
angry savage you are .. she sure sound like one..lol
Re: "God Is Mad For Killing Himself Instead Of Satan" - Man Blast God And Jesus. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

no I won't stay longer after all what has light got to do with darkness,but mark my words soon you'll see the difference between children of God and the likes of you and I bet you you'll eat back all your words.#its not new it has actually happened before.but before I leave pls do me a favour and borrow a Bible cause I know you don't have one and read this scripture God showed me this evening Jeremiah 23:1-8 I'll continue to pray for your salvation,that's all I can do for you
Re: "God Is Mad For Killing Himself Instead Of Satan" - Man Blast God And Jesus. by adepeter2027(m): 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Hail Satan! now let's eat some babies like Christians throughout history has always been accusing us of
lol
Re: "God Is Mad For Killing Himself Instead Of Satan" - Man Blast God And Jesus. by adepeter2027(m): 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
Rachealoduah:
Oh my God cry I don't just know were to start,

Sweetie, just start from somewhere.
but may God forgive you all speaking ill of him,you sure don't know him,you're just misinformed of who he truly is,

Hahaha

Newbie spotted.
I pray God opens the eyes of your heart

We pray Satan opens your "brain"
that you might truly understand the things of the spirit

That you might correlate reality to physicality
and see that the devil has indeed blindfolded the hearts of men

And indeed see that you've been brainwashed by God.
so he can continually enslave them

So he can continue to prey on your gullibility.
and the God that saved me will save you too.

And that Satan that revived me should revive you too.
1jhon1:18-27 pls read
Sense chapter 1 vs 1, pls utilise

1 Like

Re: "God Is Mad For Killing Himself Instead Of Satan" - Man Blast God And Jesus. by adepeter2027(m): 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Rachealoduah:
Emmytes or whatever your name is listen to me and listen real good right now I'm very furious,I want to tell you that I know what your plan is and there's no need wasting my time with you because the battle has already been won by our only LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST and there is nothing you can do about it your forefathers tried and they failed and will continue to fail because you're just a toothless bull dog just like your father satan, all you and your cohort know how to do is just bark and make a lot of noise but make no impact because before you were born the battle has already been won,got it!battle already won by JESUS CHRIST.Christians all around the world be careful of devils agents like this and remain steadfast in faith,we are Christians and we are winners that's our logo always remember we are the chosen ones(the promised child)the descendants of Abraham God promised
Men be ranting on behalf of that useless and powerless god since time immemorial.
Re: "God Is Mad For Killing Himself Instead Of Satan" - Man Blast God And Jesus. by adepeter2027(m): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
I'm interested in the below part
Rachealoduah:
o yes,for your info that's what he(GOD) told me now

In what note pls? Soprano? Bass,? Tenor? Treble?

Did he sound in octave?
[s]just as i was about to pour out my anger on the fourth person "that I should hold my peace that the battle is his not mine "but I'll sure play my role in capturing and returning the lost souls,and yes you'll still be here after all your father (Satan)is still here doing what you people know how to do best,anyway I'm not surprised you might just be another Saul whom we know how it all ended. wink[/s]
Poo
Re: "God Is Mad For Killing Himself Instead Of Satan" - Man Blast God And Jesus. by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 31, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Wow!

Look at the way Satanists and atheists are having a field day on this thread.

Anyway, the guy asked a reasonable question but in a very rude way that depicts him as someone that doesn't need or deserve a response. But for the sake of those Christians who are weak in the faith, I'll do my best to answer his question.

Do you all remember when Nigerians hated PDP so much that they wanted a CHANGE? Nigerians were so eager to get rid of PDP that embracing a dead corpse for president would have been seen as the best to them if it stepped forward for election. When APC presented itself as the option and much needed CHANGE, Nigerians from all walks of life embraced them.

Recall how PDP warned severally that APC is not the reliable option. Remember how they warned us of Buhari and APC's Islamization agenda and how they will destroy the economy and plunge the people into hardship. We all barked at them to shut up cos APC presented themselves as saints even when some of us saw that they were just a gang of thieves.

Goodluck Jonathan who was the then president had everything in his arsenal to destroy the opposition that APC put forward, but he didn't. He could have labelled their strong men as terrorists, used the army against them, freeze their source of funds, sent assassins at them (worst case scenario) etc, but he didn't. If he had done those things, do you all think Nigerians won't have screamed that he was trying to prevent them from being saved from hell by a darling APC that gave them sugarcoated promises?

What did Goodluck Jonathan's PDP do? They allowed Nigerians see for themselves that the darling APC are worst than cancer and with an evil agenda worst than corruption against Nigerians. Aren't we seeing all of that now? Fulani Herdsmen killing at will with no military men deployed to stop them. The government even wants to appease them by giving them your land. Where is the economy today? Should I go on?

When Satan rebelled, he successfully deceived more than a billion angels in heaven and pulled them to his side. He told them of how God's rule is not good and that he will give them the liberty they need. Some other angels that didn't follow him were still tempted to do so just cos of how juicy his sugarcoated offer was.

Now, God had everything He needed to wipe Satan and those angels off the universe but He didn't, not cos He is weak but for some reasons. If he had done that, then the good angels that remained loyal to him would have felt Satan had a point when he said God's rule is cruel. They would have thought God was insecure that He had to quickly destroy Satan so that he won't achieve the aim of making the universe see how good his own reign will be.

God allowed Satan the much space he needed to prove he can rule better than Him. Since Satan has been ruling, what has the world benefited? Death, sickness, rape, weapons of mass destruction, wickedness, evil, anger, unhappiness etc. Even the angels that sided with him became horrible, sad and filled with anger; they lost their beauty.

Now, both the good and evil angels including humans can see that Satan's rule can never profit anybody. At this point, if God decides to destroy him, no one will complain.

Satan knows his time is up, that's why he is employing all tactics to destroy mankind and make them oppose God in the coming war. Why do you think we now experience terrorism at an alarming rate? What about huge rate of divorce, sex dolls, immorality (BBNaija), prostitution, club/yahoo boys, false pastors, fulani herdsmen etc? He is deploying his very best to destroy the children of God and make them oppose God.

His time is up and he knows it.
smart analogy . one of the best have seen though has some loop holes but I will give you a pass
Re: "God Is Mad For Killing Himself Instead Of Satan" - Man Blast God And Jesus. by Uyi168: 6:29am On Jan 31, 2018
Rachealoduah:
Emmytes or whatever your name is listen to me and listen real good right now I'm very furious,I want to tell you that I know what your plan is and there's no need wasting my time with you because the battle has already been won by our only LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST and there is nothing you can do about it your forefathers tried and they failed and will continue to fail because you're just a toothless bull dog just like your father satan, all you and your cohort know how to do is just bark and make a lot of noise but make no impact because before you were born the battle has already been won,got it!battle already won by JESUS CHRIST.Christians all around the world be careful of devils agents like this and remain steadfast in faith,we are Christians and we are winners that's our logo always remember we are the chosen ones(the promised child)the descendants of Abraham God promised
..Which kain mumu rants be this?..how does this address the issue raised?
Re: "God Is Mad For Killing Himself Instead Of Satan" - Man Blast God And Jesus. by Uyi168: 6:32am On Jan 31, 2018
Rachealoduah:
no I won't stay longer after all what has light got to do with darkness,but mark my words soon you'll see the difference between children of God and the likes of you and I bet you you'll eat back all your words.#its not new it has actually happened before.but before I leave pls do me a favour and borrow a Bible cause I know you don't have one and read this scripture God showed me this evening Jeremiah 23:1-8 I'll continue to pray for your salvation,that's all I can do for you
..At one time in d past,we were all like u

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Easier To Destroy Than To Build / Another Gospel Celebrity Set To Marry Soon / Can We Live With These Muslims In Nigeria (nigeria V.s Lebanon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.