Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

VIDEO: Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against The Nigerian Gov - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VIDEO: Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against The Nigerian Gov (1063 Views)

VIDEO: Apostle Suleman In Another Sex Scandal / Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against Gov't - Stephanie Otobo / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against The Nigerian Gov by 360frolic(m): 11:23am On Jan 30, 2018
Stephanie Otobo prior to her latest scripted confession at Apostle Suleman church last weekend knew in advance what was going to happen and asked two persons working on her healing had asked that this video be released wherein she was being forced to indict the government over her sex scandal with the professed man of God, Apostle Suleman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjsPHupKryE

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/video-apostle-suleman-told-me-to-make.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: VIDEO: Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against The Nigerian Gov by heendrix(m): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2018
360frolic:
Stephanie Otobo prior to her latest scripted confession at Apostle Suleman church last weekend knew in advance what was going to happen and asked two persons working on her healing had asked that this video be released wherein she was being forced to indict the government over her sex scandal with the professed man of God, Apostle Suleman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjsPHupKryE

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/video-apostle-suleman-told-me-to-make.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

grab a chair

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against The Nigerian Gov by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:31am On Jan 30, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against The Nigerian Gov by tuscani: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2018
Of what use is this videotape

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against The Nigerian Gov by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2018
My guess is that a confidant of Stephanie Otobo isn't happy or didn't get a share of the money Suleiman gave her for that church confession so he or she released this video.

Well, even without the video, my inner mind tells me Suleiman is guilty of the act and his reactions also gave him away easily to any detective minded person.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against The Nigerian Gov by Splinz(m): 11:36am On Jan 30, 2018
No doubt, this Otobo of a girl is a career liar, blackmailer and opportunist.

I'm not even in the least bothered about her series of lies, whether as it concerns the so-called apostle or the politicians.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against The Nigerian Gov by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2018
What about the chats?

What about the bank statement that shows how various sums of huge amount of money were wired by the Apostate Suleiman into Otobo's account?

The confession of Otobo is fake and staged..

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against The Nigerian Gov by Suplexx: 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
Na wao!
Re: VIDEO: Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against The Nigerian Gov by Partnerbiz(f): 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
What about the chats?

What about the bank statement that shows how various sums of huge amount of money were wired by the Apostate Suleiman into Otobo's account?

The confession of Otobo is fake and staged..

Leave the gullible ones oo.

Even the Car he bought for Daniella okeke which she never denied sef...

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against The Nigerian Gov by IamPatriotic(m): 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
I know these men are fraudulent, I don't trust any pastor.
Re: VIDEO: Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against The Nigerian Gov by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Partnerbiz:

Leave the gullible ones oo.

Even the Car he bought for Daniella okeke which she never denied sef...
That ne sef folo o
Re: VIDEO: Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against The Nigerian Gov by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
One one thing is certain in all this scandal.Stephnie Otobo is a pathological liar who is almost beyond redemption
Re: VIDEO: Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against The Nigerian Gov by themonk(m): 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
grin
Re: VIDEO: Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against The Nigerian Gov by lalasticlala(m): 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2018

(1)

Woman Of The Week- Shola Allyson / The Holy Spirit Is A Holy Fornicator / Chairlady Of Mami Water Finally Exposed Odumeje And Cause Of Ada Jesus Stroke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.