Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Jamb Admission Problem - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Admission Problem (510 Views)

Jamb Admission Status checking / How To Use Mobile Phone To Check Jamb Admission Status / Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Admission Problem by iamdondanna(m): 11:42am On Jan 30, 2018
sorry guys please am having a problem with my jamb registration am unable to create my profile have opened a new Email but when ever am filling my jamb profile form I won't be able to proceed from there after clicking on filling your email and after confirming my mail I won't be able to click on any options after that even there is some where at the top of the registration that they wrote you can not open a account by this time and finally at the end of the form the only option there is the back option no next please help a brother what can I do

please lalasticlala and every other MOD help a brother
Re: Jamb Admission Problem by Ochima75(m): 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
iamdondanna:
sorry guys please am having a problem with my jamb registration am unable to create my profile have opened a new Email but when ever am filling my jamb profile form I won't be able to proceed from there after clicking on filling your email and after confirming my mail I won't be able to click on any options after that even there is some where at the top of the registration that they wrote you can not open a account by this time and finally at the end of the form the only option there is the back option no next please help a brother what can I do

please lalasticlala and every other MOD help a brother

Do they open profile online?
I tot it's done by sending text
Check jamb site

(1) (Reply)

The Relevance Of Logic To My Discipline / Know If Your Jamb Utme Score Will Guarantee You Admission Into Your School / Ìgbàjo Rector Scandal: UI Faults Certificate Presented By Osun Rector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.