Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

K.Brule Kelvin Broullette: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate| Biography & Profile - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K.Brule Kelvin Broullette: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate| Biography & Profile (24223 Views)

Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate / Anto Lecky: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate, Biography & Profile / Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K.Brule Kelvin Broullette: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate| Biography & Profile by jonadaft: 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
Rubbish thread

I'll do just to all this rubbish
Re: K.Brule Kelvin Broullette: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate| Biography & Profile by Enemyofpeace: 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
He will be the 3rd to be evicted
Re: K.Brule Kelvin Broullette: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate| Biography & Profile by dontbothermuch: 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
Is he related to T boss

This BBnaija tin don do na
Re: K.Brule Kelvin Broullette: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate| Biography & Profile by Worldbest281: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
Factfinder1:
angry Ladies and gentlemen I'm pained to announce to you that nairaland won't post anything reasonable for the next 3months just this BBnaija nonsense... I pity youths wasting their time watching this....go get your PVC....stop wasting time watching rich kids do their thing...how many poor man pikin una see for the show.... Most of these guys paid heavily to be featured on this BBN thing
abi my sister.. only rich kids
Re: K.Brule Kelvin Broullette: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate| Biography & Profile by Elparaiso(m): 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
dominique:
Fifty shades of gay

He came out as gay?
Re: K.Brule Kelvin Broullette: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate| Biography & Profile by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
The way people come out on SocialM acting all serious and stuff you'd wonder if they haVe a real life.
Re: K.Brule Kelvin Broullette: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate| Biography & Profile by Tunks2017(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
And so we should go & dance in the market square for 3 days ..............malady

Re: K.Brule Kelvin Broullette: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate| Biography & Profile by wacoj(m): 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
So this handsome young man is a drop out.
Can you imagine the reason for not completing his education?
Ok why didn't he return to school after the mother recovered? Guy for talk say peppe no rest.
God bless your hustle bro.
Re: K.Brule Kelvin Broullette: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate| Biography & Profile by Nicklaus619(m): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
Fvck bbn fvck the organizers and fvck every one that thinks otherwise. Spit undecided

Re: K.Brule Kelvin Broullette: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate| Biography & Profile by adorable29(f): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
What I don't get is WHY AND HOW IT IS ALWAYS THOSE THAT CLAIM TO HATE THE SHOW THAT ARE ALWAYS THE FIRST TO OPEN THE BBN THREADS! undecided undecided undecided undecided

Y'll know there are THOUSANDS OF OTHER THREADS YOU COULD OPEN, RIGHT? RIGHT?!

But No! You leave those threads to peek at what is happening on the BBN threads cos you are bleeping hypocrites like the typical Nigerian!

Nonsense and over sabi!
Re: K.Brule Kelvin Broullette: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate| Biography & Profile by ojay2053(m): 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
Is that the K Brule guy. I met a woman who introduced herself as K Brule's mom at GTB ikota, Ajah Lagos yesterday. She asked me and one other guy to vote for her son, as in she pleaded . she was really super excited about the BB naija thing. She actually was at the foreign currency counter to make some withdrawal. I saw the figure she wanted to withdraw but i won't talk cos i no be amebo. I think these housemates are somehow rich that's why they were nominated.
Re: K.Brule Kelvin Broullette: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate| Biography & Profile by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
Why e be say na only ajebo's dem dey bring Make dem get people from the streets na!

(1) (2) (Reply)

None Of Wizkid's Baby Mamas Wished Him Happy 29th Birthday / Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce / Nathaniel Bassey Shares Throwback Photo, Says He Was To Become A Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.