Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Lekki Tollgate Price Increament - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lekki Tollgate Price Increament (1055 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Tollgate Price Increament by hotbullion: 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
LCC has announced that from 1st February there will be an increase in the toll costs for the different categories of vehicles passing through the Ikoyi and Lekki tollgate.

My simple questions are;

1. What new infrastructural upgrades or structures have they put in place to justify this?

2. Did they increase the number of staff or security personnel due to an increase in the area of coverage in the course of doing their job?

3. Is the initial price paid by road users not even highly expensive especially for a long-term project?

4. Is there any atom of justification for this price increase especially at this point of economic weight on the populace?

5. Is it that the residents of this area have agreed wholeheartedly to this increament?

6. Have they even apologized to road users for the time wasted queuing at the tollbooth because some booths were unmanned?

7. When was the last time they even repaired the Alternative Routes?

I hope we all can reason this together.

Culled from http://naijacarlovers.com/index.php/2018/01/30/lekki-tollgate-price-increament-questions-begging-for-answers/

Lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Price Increament by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
!
Re: Lekki Tollgate Price Increament by nghubs1(m): 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
Interesting
Re: Lekki Tollgate Price Increament by joker92: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
smiley
Re: Lekki Tollgate Price Increament by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Tinubu & Ambode's rotten heads deserve to be kicked like a football for this useless decision.

This morning, while driving, I was listening to an official of the LCC (which is owned by Tinubu by the way) on Rythm 93.7 talking about opening the 2nd Lekki Toll Gate (the 1 after Cheveron) - in order for them to recoup their money invested in building that Lekki-Epe expressway on time.

Guys, you needed to hear the foolish excuses & explanation this bastard was giving on air. I was just fuming with anger & cursing him & the bastards that sent him.

The foolish & brain-dead senators should probe the LCC but they would rather be occupied with their usual tomfoolery.

If I eventually become the President of this Country, Yaaasin, a lot of people will die!

BTW, I have 100% yoruba blood running in my veins.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Price Increament by sholarb(m): 12:39am On Feb 02, 2018
This morning, while driving, I was listening to an official of the LCC (which is owned by Tinubu by the way) on Rythm 93.7 talking about opening the 2nd Lekki Toll Gate (the 1 after Cheveron) - in order for them to recoup their money invested in building that Lekki-Epe expressway on time.

They are already mounting gigantic digital billboards on top of the toll plaza at chevron second toll gate. Sad...so so sad!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Like/prefer Audi Vehicles? / Car Ac Not Cooling / Stay Away From 6 Most Common Driving Habits If You Don't Wanna Get Accidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.