Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Akpos And His Angry Wife (rib Cranking Joke) (naija Jokes) (akpos Joke) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos And His Angry Wife (rib Cranking Joke) (naija Jokes) (akpos Joke) (7637 Views)

AKPOS Baptism. (rib Cranking Joke Of The Day) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpos And His Angry Wife (rib Cranking Joke) (naija Jokes) (akpos Joke) by Ultimate6811: 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
The following conversation ensued between angry wife Chidima and her husband Akpors on phone:

CHIDIMMA: Where the hell are you?

AKPORS: Honey, you remember that gold shop where you saw the diamond necklace & totally fell in love with it?

CHIDIMMA: (relaxed): Yes, my king

AKPORS: Remember I had.....

READ MORE..... https://www.thisdayinfo.com/search/label/Hot%20Comedy?&max-results=10&m=1

1 Like

Re: Akpos And His Angry Wife (rib Cranking Joke) (naija Jokes) (akpos Joke) by jbblues24(m): 5:48pm On May 31, 2019
This camera angle blew my mind. wink
Re: Akpos And His Angry Wife (rib Cranking Joke) (naija Jokes) (akpos Joke) by Ultimate6811: 8:57am On Nov 08, 2019
jbblues24:
This camera angle blew my mind. wink

yes, it was really funny

(1) (Reply)

Old Skool Vs New Skool / Could Seun Be The Antichrist? / Critical Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.