Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? (18562 Views)

Newcastle Agree £12m Fee To Sign Trippier From Atletico Madrid / Top 10 Free Players Your Club Can Sign In 2019 / Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by echobazz: 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
Kendrick80:
Mahrez - Liverpool fc
kolewerk

Liverpool won't sign any player till summer window.BTW is it Ings and Solanke that would challenge Firmino for the central role.
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Kogiboy20: 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
clitlicker:
Florentino perez! i take God beg u. this madrid squad don bele full. theyve lost motivation.

in need me a dries martens, hazard, mbape, harry kane.

sell of that pensioneer ronaldo, bale, benzima, modric

RealMadrid need to upgrade their squad
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Kogiboy20: 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
OGHENE316:
it's official arsenal sign aubameyag for club record fee.up up gunass

Serious?
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
Update: Chelsea agree £18m for Giroud with Arsenal... The merry go round to end soon

2 Likes

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by beautyhound(m): 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
GreenBoss:

Man city just placed £50m+ for mayrez who has put in a transfer request

Up City! Hope we finally bcome decisive again (Laporte is jst d beginning, Fred nd Mayrez nxt... Stupid FIFA nd their FFP 2.0 haf strtd again too.

1 Like

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by ade101(m): 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
clitlicker:
Florentino perez! i take God beg u. this madrid squad don bele full. theyve lost motivation.

Mtcheew
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
BREAKING: Michy Batshuayi has agreed personal terms with Dortmund, opening the door for the pending transfers of Giroud and Aubameyang. @yahoosportuk
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by RexTramadol1: 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
Banse to United.
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by clems88(m): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
Am begininning to hate klopp actions . I wish Liverpool drops from 4th so that the manager will receive sense angry

1 Like

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Odegbami1(m): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
Na God go punish you ��. Why would you link all those rotten tomatoes to us �

Bibidear:
Lol,i want arsenal to sign fellaini and smalling.......they need to leave manchester united.....or chelsea should sign them since they are after mediocre players now.......fellaini,crouch,caroll and smalling......what a nice combination
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by marcoreus(m): 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
clitlicker:

u are dumb
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by samchuks1991(m): 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
Arsenal will struggle without giroud , he is the only point man in the team , they need to replace him to balance the team
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by samchuks1991(m): 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
ManC really mean business, Laporte and a potential Mahrez, see how dem dey strengthen team wey already strong team,
this people serious with this quadruple this season
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by wizod(m): 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
Make arsenal sign Neymar
if it were 2 be a movie, it is titled MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

1 Like

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by bizhop01: 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
I believe clubs will give you percentage on each deal
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Ignatism: 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
rheether:
I want Chelsea to sign Peter Croach.

No be only Cockroach dem go sign, dem go sign Mnama or Malu join to be able to win league title.

1 Like

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Augiiee(m): 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
Kogiboy20:
It promises to be another busy transfer deadline day for clubs in England.

On Tuesday Manchester City's signing of French defender Aymeric Laporte for a club record fee of £57m took spending by Premier League clubs to £252m this month - a record for a January transfer window.

The previous record was £225m which was set in 2011.

Liverpool's £75m purchase of defender Virgil van Dijk from Southampton is the biggest incoming transfer in England so far this month.

But who could be on the move before Wednesday's 23:00 GMT deadline?
#Aubameyang14

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by olushevy05: 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
OGHENE316:
it's official arsenal sign aubameyag for club record fee.up up gunass

If Arsenal like make them sign two aubameyag, that doesn't mean make una carry champions league next season. Na so una shout lacaseera cheesy grin grin
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Augiiee(m): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
seeing Chelshit scrambling to sign giroud, #Lol
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Kendrick80(m): 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
echobazz:

kolewerk

Liverpool won't sign any player till summer window.BTW is it Ings and Solanke that would challenge Firmino for the central role.
I hope not...I'm not really bothered about our offense,my worry is the defence.Mahrez can replace Coutinho.
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Topmaike007(m): 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
clitlicker:

you are on point,but i want modric to stay and atleast we need to get james back to the team,dat guy na bundesliga main man now.
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by yomibelle(f): 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
Emerson Palmieri to Chelsea for £17m
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by bush112(m): 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bibidear:
Lol,i want arsenal to sign fellaini and smalling.......they need to leave manchester united.....or chelsea should sign them since they are after mediocre players now.......fellaini,crouch,caroll and smalling......what a nice combination
u no well
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by horlakunle25(m): 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
Inspire01:
Your prayers have been answered
We are giving you guys The prolific
Olivier Giroud
giroud werey wo ni Endtime striker.

1 Like

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by vroy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
make man Utd sign dybala

1 Like

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by victoralex(m): 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
I want my club barca to sign Iheanachho
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by larrybabanla(m): 11:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
many small boys played, which one in particular?
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Tonytonex(m): 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
rheether:
I want Chelsea to sign Peter Croach.
NO NA
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by xcllaxix(m): 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
Chelsea dey fall my hand most times..Na say dem no fit learn packaging from Red devils?..See as dem use packaging finish Sanchez unveiling while we dey here dey hold jersey and bottled water snap pix to unveil new players..I don tire..Transfer window wan close and we still dey waka round market like Herdsmen looking so confused as to whom to sign..
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by holuphisayor(m): 8:11am On Jan 31, 2018
xcllaxix:
Chelsea dey fall my hand most times..Na say dem no fit learn packaging from Red devils?..See as dem use packaging finish Sanchez unveiling while we dey here dey hold jersey and bottled water snap pix to unveil new players..I don tire..Transfer window wan close and we still dey waka round market like Herdsmen looking so confused as to whom to sign..
bro, man united is a class above others

not even, Chelsea,man city and arsenal can compare to them. (no offense)

we are in a league with real Madrid and Barcelona .....lolz
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by holuphisayor(m): 8:12am On Jan 31, 2018
vroy:
make man Utd sign dybala
I would also love to see dybala in a united shirt...maybe summer grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

West Ham Vs Arsenal - (3 - 3) On 21st March 2021 / Ed Woodward Officially LEAVES Man Utd Role After Tripling Club Value / Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.