Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) (39783 Views)

Ritualists Kill 11-Year-Old Almajiri In Bauchi, Remove His Brain (Graphic Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Bassa In Plateau Again, Kill 9 (Graphic Photos) / Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by lereinter(m): 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
this killings are too much
rwanda type genocide loading
WAR is looming fast
I curse u buhari and your govt
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by ofem89(m): 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
please where Is d so call daddy freeze to freeze on the issue of herdsmen in the country rather than talking against the church to nothing sake,Hiss .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by fatoyinbo7(m): 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
GaveElSlam:
1 dead person is now eleven?

No shells, no holes in building where they shot, no survivors giving video testimonies?

I DEAD PERSON, NOT AN ANIMAL!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by samuel900(m): 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
That was the response during Jonathan regime
[quote auth
or=kurt09 post=64645962]FG is on top of the situation. The perpetrators won't go unpunished. My thoughts are with the families.[/quote]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Benue state need to inform the world about the genocide..end of...sponsor. shout..takj before total annihilation..don't inform nigeria inform the world. Spread it in well read online news site like daily mail.talk before they finish u.talk like the Syrian refugees did..abuja is silent..dont waste ur time with abuja anymore
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by VERDA: 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
GavelSlam:

I'm sure there must be something between your 2 ears.

If there truly is, you would understand you don't swallow everything given to you else you become a slowpoke if you weren't one in the first place. In that case, nothing changes.

Your type only live with emotions and throw logic to the wind.

You wonder how other economies succeed but the answer isn't far-fetched...they are logical. They ask questions.

They've abandoned spiritism and adopted questioning, body of evidence and rationale.

When you wish to advance, you would do the same too.

Oga shut up,you of course had to be a big baby and insult my person,well...since you asked,advanced economies are where they are because they value the lives of their citizens and continually seek out ways to better and make life easy for them,the leaders of advanced economies do not let their people get slaughtered continously irrespective of who the perpetrators are and how many people were killed...and citizens in advanced economies first of all empathize with victims before they start talking about logic and whatever crap your putting forward....so what if it was just one person killed instead of 11,does that change the fact that a wife has become a widow and children fatherless??,if you are not emotional enough to empathize,how will you feel the pain and do everything to stop the killings....Mr logic abeg shift.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by GavelSlam: 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
VERDA:

Oga shut up,you of course had to be a big baby and insult my person,well...since you asked,advanced economies are where they are because they value the lives of their citizens and continually seek out ways to better and make life easy for them,the leaders of advanced economies do not let their people get slaughtered continously irrespective of who the perpetrators are and how many people were killed...and citizens in advanced economies first of all empathize with victims before they start talking about logic and whatever crap your putting forward....so what if it was just one person killed instead of 11,does that change the fact that a wife has become a widow and children fatherless??,if you are not emotional enough to empathize,how will you feel the pain and do everything to stop the killings....Mr logic abeg shift.

I would apologise for being harsh but not asking you to think.

If you think every news you see online is authentic then the country has a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
Tiv fought gallantly for the unity of this shithole during 1967 --1970 pogrom... this is the law of karma, its served when chilly, ojukwu saw all this and wanted to secess from this evil arrangement called Nigeria but misguide folks from west and middle belt label him terrorist and militant, KANU prophecies about this killing, but they label him enemy of unity, therefore let them enjoy 1Nigeria , we are going nowhere until karma revenge the deaths of over 5million biafrans killed from 1960 till date
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by CioAngels(f): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
Is it really true that the IGP located to Benue? I just wonder where all the lies will lead our leaders to.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by Angelawhite(m): 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
Omenkalives fathers and mothers are beinhg raped and slaughtered like dogs

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by 9Optional: 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
heyah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by stevejomo(m): 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
Remember the Pogrom Nigeria is proud about.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Buhari and his foolish IGP Idris are there scoring themselves excellence for giving their Fulani political assassins and ethnic cleansing terrorists free hands to attacks host communities Back2Back.

The zoo/Nigeria had fallen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by sharpsecret: 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
GavelSlam:

Say what is on your mind.

Won't be the first time I've been called names.

It is incumbent on any educated mind to ask questions especially when information and source appear dubious.

Prove to us that 11 people were killed in Kadariko.

Provide empty gun shells, houses or structures damaged by gun fire. Show us roads or blood trails by assailants or their victims.

Not a single one of the assailants ever caught.

No video of the victims .

Numbers do not tally.

But you want us to take such news as true.

ipob showed u dead bodies,bullet shells and holes,they showed u a destroyed palace and a dead dog dat was shot..yet u dint believe them..u are so heartless..always tryin to suppress d truth.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by supereagle(m): 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
Buhari find solutions to the problem

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by stieyven(m): 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
And the presence of the Nigerian Police is suppose to be felt in that state undecided

Buhari, you will never know peace!
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by gabe1234(m): 12:46am On Jan 31, 2018
buhariguy:
Where is the 11 dead people.

RIP to the 11 dead people, before idiotic pigs of Biafra will swallow me.
you don't have sense..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by dasparrow: 4:16am On Jan 31, 2018
Sin is a reproach to any nation but righteousness exhalts a nation saith the bible. As long as Nigerian adult males keep sexually molesting children and destroying lives and destinies in the process, peace will continue to elude Nigeria as a nation. Mark my words!

Nigerians repent from your wicked ways if you want peace and prosperity in your country!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:20am On Jan 31, 2018
stieyven:

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Not applicable in all cases!

If that is the case the Israelites wouldn't have left Egypt cause they would continue to love suffering!

Isrealites will not go to wars because they need to love their enemy!

Then Exodus 22:18 which says Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live would have prove me wrong!

If my Heavenly Father can throw satan down from heaven imagine what I pray for buhari who has exhibit all the traits of satan undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by Beyfit(f): 6:53am On Jan 31, 2018
oh God, ahaaaa. dis is way to much. war loading.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by sunnysmile80: 7:33am On Jan 31, 2018
stephenduru:
A PRIMARY SCHOOL HEADMASTER AMONG THE OVER 11 TIV PEOPLE KILLED BY FULANI HERDSMEN AT KADARIKO TODAY.

Fulani herdsmen attacked the Tiv people living in Kadariko in the early hours of today and killed 11.
One of those murdered in the attack is Mr Augustine Yaagee,a headmaster of LGEA  Primary school Umalai, Kadariko, Keana Local Govt,Nasarawa State.

The attack which lasted for hours started from 1am.Mr Augustine was shot straight on the head.His remains have been deposited at  General Hospital,North Bank Makurdi.

His brother,Hon Matyondo John,claimed the body and conveyed the corpse to the mortuary.He described the attack as evil committed against his family by the herdsmen.

An online who visited the mortuary said...

'While I was at the mortuary, my heart was bleeding blood especially when I saw the wife and the two little children crying for their husband and dad respectively that was then been prepared by the mortuary attendant.

My cry is to the world to know that what is been said about herdsmen attack on the Benue nation is not fabrications, the killings are real, and the Federal govt has not done enough to address the situation.

I also want to call for the arrest of the Miyetti Allah leadership by the federal Government to stop this killings.

Since we have refuse to give up our land, we don't have a choice but to protect our land and our lives, so this is the time to act.

RIP Mr Augustine yaagee and all souls of the departed'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/fulani-herdsmen-attack-tiv-people-in.html?m=1

All Nigerians should get PVC ready.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by no1madman(m): 8:28am On Jan 31, 2018
On my way 2 Benue

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by satowind(m): 8:31am On Jan 31, 2018
GavelSlam:

It is incumbent on any educated mind to ask questions especially when information and source appear dubious.

Provide empty gun shells, houses or structures damaged by gun fire. Show us roads or blood trails by assailants or their victims.

Numbers do not tally.

Show ask that so that what will happen exactly. Will u catch them or just show your friends and laugh
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by SucreB: 9:22am On Jan 31, 2018
GavelSlam:

[[s]b]Say what is on your mind.

Not a single one of the assailants ever caught.[/s]

Numbers do not tally.

[/b]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by colli247(m): 9:42am On Jan 31, 2018
GavelSlam:

Numbers do not tally.

YOUR ARE ONE OF THOSE KILLERS FOOL YOU WANT TO SEE THE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE THAT DIED BEFORE YOU BELIEVE .........THIS COUNTRY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing From A Boutique In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) / Young Men Who Specialize In Raping Women At Night Vigils Arrested In Enugu.Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.