Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Poverty In Germany: Trying To Make Ends Meet - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poverty In Germany: Trying To Make Ends Meet (2828 Views)

The Face Of True Poverty In America / My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poverty In Germany: Trying To Make Ends Meet by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: Poverty In Germany: Trying To Make Ends Meet by doubletroublmum(f): 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
That's reality here in Germany. Especially old people collect bottles to raise some money...

2 Likes

Re: Poverty In Germany: Trying To Make Ends Meet by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
doubletroublmum:
That's reality here in Germany. Especially old people collect bottles to raise some money...

Fellow Walking Dead fan cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty In Germany: Trying To Make Ends Meet by doubletroublmum(f): 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
Yeah love the series, but Negan really goes on my nerves!!! �

2 Likes

Re: Poverty In Germany: Trying To Make Ends Meet by chloride6: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
Poverty get levels....

grin grin
Re: Poverty In Germany: Trying To Make Ends Meet by doubletroublmum(f): 7:20am On Jan 31, 2018
Hi that's true. But over the past years the poverty is growing especially for old people and parents with small children. Despite the economical growth many people are underpaid, because companies like to employ cheap workers from eastern Europe.

6 Likes

Re: Poverty In Germany: Trying To Make Ends Meet by iheartellah(m): 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
May lightning from heaven fire that guy!!!! angry cry
doubletroublmum:
Yeah love the series, but Negan really goes on my nerves!!! �

1 Like

Re: Poverty In Germany: Trying To Make Ends Meet by lorhema(f): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
He's worked all his life and now has to resort to collecting bottles and foodbanks? Things have truly changed in Germany. Sad.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty In Germany: Trying To Make Ends Meet by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
lorhema:
He's worked all his life and now has to resort to collecting bottles and foodbanks? Things have truly changed in Germany. Sad.

I could feel the pain in the voice of this commentator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eziF1aujpLQ

1 Like

Re: Poverty In Germany: Trying To Make Ends Meet by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I could feel the pain in the voice of this commentator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eziF1aujpLQ

I don't see anything wrong with this they once had the Victoria island exclusive to themselves. and by the way immigrants are just less than 4% of their population.
Re: Poverty In Germany: Trying To Make Ends Meet by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
WinningSun:

I don't see anything wrong with this they once had the Victoria island exclusive to themselves. and by the way immigrants are just less than 4% of their population.

I'm certain that the cow herders can make a similar argument.
Re: Poverty In Germany: Trying To Make Ends Meet by Affordablerent: 9:11am On Apr 13, 2018
doubletroublmum:
Hi that's true. But over the past years the poverty is growing especially for old people and parents with small children. Despite the economical growth many people are underpaid, because companies like to employ cheap workers from eastern Europe.

I don't think Beliner will agree with you on this madame, he says there are so many jobs in Germany for all. I'm even encouraging a friend who wants to relocate to start focusing on Germany because of this

1 Like

Re: Poverty In Germany: Trying To Make Ends Meet by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
Affordablerent:

I don't think Beliner will agree with you on this madame, he says there are so many jobs in Germany for all. I'm even encouraging a friend who wants to relocate to start focusing on Germany because of this

Berliner1 will never agree, and I reason with him too, I have a brother in Berlin, he's been there since 2004 and refused to come home but sends cars and drugs (pharmaceutical) home... so he is making much I guess...
Re: Poverty In Germany: Trying To Make Ends Meet by Nobody: 5:02am On Apr 17, 2018
Re: Poverty In Germany: Trying To Make Ends Meet by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 17, 2018
Re: Poverty In Germany: Trying To Make Ends Meet by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 17, 2018
Re: Poverty In Germany: Trying To Make Ends Meet by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 17, 2018
Re: Poverty In Germany: Trying To Make Ends Meet by Godson201333(m): 6:42am On Apr 17, 2018
In Germany your old age depends on the kind of life you had while you were young m.If you retire,You get pension depending on how much you were making while young.Many of these trash pickers are junkies trust me nobody is suffering in Germany.The government still make sure you get at least 400 from social account and also your accommodation would be taken care of.Trash pickers could also use collected bottles to get money from automated machine.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

PICTURE: 7 Nigerians Arrested With Fake Dollars And Police Uniforms In Ghana / Hustlers Thread: Help On How Life Is At Ghana / Malta Visa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.