Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week (30273 Views)

"Buhari, The Friend Of The Poor" - Festus Keyamo Hails President Buhari / Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) / Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by ChangeIsCostant: 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
A man identified as Umar Ango, has hailed president Muhammadu Buhari after making a whooping sum of N1,375,000 from his rice harvest this week. The farmer posed with his huge cash to share the result of his hard work.

Below is what was shared online;

President Buhari, may God continue to bless your life and Nigeria...... You advise us to go back to farm, for creation of wealth and self reliance, now this is the result. I never hold N1,375,000 as mine, till when I sold my Rice harvest this week. I promise will do more by next year......

God bless Buhari!
God bless Buhari!!
God bless Buhari!!!
God bless Nigeria.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-hails-president-buhari-making-one-million-naira-week-photo.html

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by ChangeIsCostant: 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by FvckShiT(m): 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
undecided
Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by michlins(m): 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
Before you lament and castigate him, just know some people are hitting it right now in this economy and with bubu in power. Ask the forex guys and now him

97 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by geosuzzy(f): 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
Part of the millionaire lai mohammed is talking about grin grin

35 Likes

Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by usba: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
But a certain nairaland whose work is to be a zombie tracker prefers loitering around cyberspace collecting N12 per post in the service of corrupt Nigerians instead of going back to farm and being the good son of his dad. grin grin grin

101 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by Pavore9: 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
There is so much Agriculture can offer.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by Chijohn42k(m): 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
farming is good but d man for hide im identity because of those people make dem con visit am.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by booblacain(m): 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
Yet, cost of bag rice no gree come down.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by Flexherbal(m): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
Good to know.

Agriculture pays.

That is why i still run my snail farm.

www.nairaland.com/2855821/practical-snail-farming-2017

Some are not aware that Mr. Flex also has a snail farm.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by yarimo(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
BUHARI is the best thing to happen for nigeria since 1960 as president of Nigeria.

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by alterego17: 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
Flexherbal:
Good to know.

Agriculture pays.

Mister Flex n Mister IMATEX selling same herbal tea in Benin n farming things as per snail farm too...are u same person with different account?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by Evablizin(f): 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
yarimo:
BUHARI is the best thing to happen for nigeria since 1960 as president of Nigeria.
Blood of Bubu. Kai,this one is finished totally,no remedy at all.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by TheFreeOne: 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
Good for him. He worked for it. I'm happy for him.

Whether he admits it or not, a man has been brought up to look at money as a sign of his virility, a symbol of his power, a bigger phallic symbol than a Porsche.
-Victoria Billings

8 Likes

Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by papoudaupolos: 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
That's y all these villagers are sai baba for life.
And the I go school crew are waiting for sm1 to create job for them

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by SalamRushdie: 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
Good for him The only problem is that Buharis Govt has devalued the Naira so much that 1 million naira is now 2700 dollars while under the last govt it would have been 7000 dollars ..

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by Desyner: 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
Profit or Revenue ?
We say make una "go school" una no gree.

5 Likes

Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by Desyner: 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Good for him The only problem is that Buharis Govt has devalued the Naira so much that 1 million naira is now 2700 dollars while under the last govt it would have been 7000 dollars ..
True in principle but slightly exargerated in value and magnitude.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by alterego17: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
Flexherbal:

Hahhahahahah!

My friend,

I am the C.E.O VICOMO GLOBAL RESOURCES LIMITED

Check our photos.

Most people on Nairaland have met me one on one!

He is my very good friend.

You too can invite your friends to come and tap from the vast knowledge available on nairaland, even if you are into the same line of business. The sky is big enough for all birds to fly.

Never get afraid of competitions, they help you to grow.

Another thing you may have forgotten is that we got married the same year and we both speak and understand French.

Let us not derail the thread, agricultural is really lucrative. You can start with poultry.

Oga Happy married life ooh

When will both of u begin d new way of pay on delivery for ya herbal tea?

Your numerous customers will like to know because same question was posed to IMATEX n he instead asked me for private discussion

I hope to get positive answer to you guys accepting pay on delivery so that as an affiliate I can b able to trust n market your brand

1 Like

Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by Flexherbal(m): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
alterego17:

Oga Happy married life ooh

When will both of u begin d new way of pay on delivery for ya herbal tea?

Your numerous customers will like to know because same question was posed to IMASTEX n he instead asked me for private discussion

I hope to get positive answer to you guys accepting pay on delivery so that as an affiliate I can b able to trust n market your brand

Please,
Let us not derailed this Thread.

Ask me that question on my thread and i will answer you.

For now, Let us celebrate with this man who just made over a million naira by farming.

5 Likes

Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by anibirelawal(m): 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
PROUDLY A FARMER!

AGRICULTURE IS THE SUREST KEY TO MAKING MILLIONS.

1 Like

Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by TourismMan(m): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nonsense!!! Blind follower of 'change'.
Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by Oblang(m): 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
Flexherbal:
Good to know.

Agriculture pays.

Mr flex I will like to know abt snail farming o..
Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by adem30: 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
TourismMan:

You are here crying while some people are making money

13 Likes

Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by GavelSlam: 12:13am On Jan 31, 2018
TourismMan:

Blind but if we assume he made 1.2 million it translates into 100K per month little or no tax.

5 Likes

Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by ihitenansa: 12:21am On Jan 31, 2018
good one adamu.. but is dat ur net profit?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by mokset123: 12:35am On Jan 31, 2018
The hard truth would be how much did he put into his rice farm before earning 1.2m at harvest

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by Firstgentleman1(m): 12:49am On Jan 31, 2018
In other words, "If person own no spoil, another person own no go better". I wonder what the thousands of people undergoing suffering now will say concerning same Buhari. I wonder what people that had/has their farms pillaged by the Fulani herdsmen will have to say. I wonder, I wonder and I keep wondering.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week by DeKen: 1:16am On Jan 31, 2018
I thought he was given farm inputs or capital. So if someone didn't advice him to work he wouldn't work?
Some people sha.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olawepo Hashim Presidential Rally Live In Abuja / Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed / Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.