Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Master's/phd Full Scholarship In Saudi Arabia... Apply Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Master's/phd Full Scholarship In Saudi Arabia... Apply Now (2235 Views)

The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications / MASTER's Course In Canada: Tuition $1500 | Master/ PhD / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Master's/phd Full Scholarship In Saudi Arabia... Apply Now by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hello everyone, I want to share with you a very genuine and legit scholarship opportunity that's currently on going and opened to all international students including Nigeria...
See, this one nor bobo juice o, I mean it's very real and genuine.
I'm saying this because a friend of mine had won the scholarship already. He applied last year.
The scholarship covers flight/ticket fees... The only thing you're going to spend a dime on is your international passport and you need it to apply...
If you're interested in pursuing your master's or PhD degrees on full scholarship in Saudi Arabia, this post is for you. Hurry now and apply as the deadline for application is just two weeks from now... Though that's for the fall semester I guess, because they've another semester, spring semester.
The institution offering the scholarship is...
King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals,
Deanship of Graduate Studies,
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
Well I guess it's strictly for science and engineering students only but you can do a research on that anyways.

Requirements:
What you need;
1. Transcript
2. Letter of recommendation ( 3 of it)
3. International Passport
4. SOP(statement of purpose)

Click on the link below to apply:

Interested in Master's or PhD full Scholarship in Saudi Arabia? The Application for 2018/2019 session is ongoing. You can directly apply through the link http://ssbweb.kfupm.edu.sa/PROD8/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon
The application closes Feb 14th. Best of Luck.
Waste no time and apply o...

1 Like

Re: Master's/phd Full Scholarship In Saudi Arabia... Apply Now by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
link not going
Re: Master's/phd Full Scholarship In Saudi Arabia... Apply Now by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
hostine316:
link not going
it's going... use chrome or uc browser
Re: Master's/phd Full Scholarship In Saudi Arabia... Apply Now by hunhiswillia: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
Interesting article. I know where there are free reviews of companies that write the essay. Here I always find what I need https://essaysrescue.com/

Re: Master's/phd Full Scholarship In Saudi Arabia... Apply Now by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
hostine316:
link not going
You can now try again.
I've modified the link
Re: Master's/phd Full Scholarship In Saudi Arabia... Apply Now by ibcircuit: 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
pls house

Im making attempts of continuing with my applications on king fahd ,unfortunately the site could not open .what can i do
Re: Master's/phd Full Scholarship In Saudi Arabia... Apply Now by amd4598(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
any one with provisional admission from kfupm, plz signify.
Re: Master's/phd Full Scholarship In Saudi Arabia... Apply Now by chemisthamza: 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
amd4598:
any one with provisional admission from kfupm, plz signiyfy.

Yes bro
Re: Master's/phd Full Scholarship In Saudi Arabia... Apply Now by abdul824: 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
chemisthamza:

Yes bro
what program?
Re: Master's/phd Full Scholarship In Saudi Arabia... Apply Now by abdul824: 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
amd4598:
any one with provisional admission from kfupm, plz signify.

I got a provisional offer in June for a masters in organic chemistry.
Re: Master's/phd Full Scholarship In Saudi Arabia... Apply Now by obinna11(m): 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
abdul824:

Please what does provisional admission mean?
Is GRE a requirement? If yes, what is the minimum score?
Re: Master's/phd Full Scholarship In Saudi Arabia... Apply Now by abdul824: 8:09am On Jan 16, 2021
obinna11:

Please what does provisional admission mean?
Is GRE a requirement? If yes, what is the minimum score?
Provisional admission offer is an offer subject to fulfilling all requirements. In this case, the tests scores. GRE is a requirement and the minimum scores are: quantitative: 156 analytical writing: 4
Re: Master's/phd Full Scholarship In Saudi Arabia... Apply Now by obinna11(m): 8:46am On Jan 16, 2021
abdul824:

Provisional admission offer is an offer subject to fulfilling all requirements. In this case, the tests scores. GRE is a requirement and the minimum scores are: quantitative: 156 analytical writing: 4
Thanks for your response. If a person do not get up to the cut-off mark which according to what you typed earlier is 156 for quantitative and 4.0 for analytical, can the person still be admitted?
Re: Master's/phd Full Scholarship In Saudi Arabia... Apply Now by abdul824: 10:43am On Jan 16, 2021
obinna11:

Thanks for your response. If a person do not get up to the cut-off mark which according to what you typed earlier is 156 for quantitative and 4.0 for analytical, can the person still be admitted?
I honestly can't say cos I'm still in the process. I'm yet to write the GRE sef.. my assessment was done with my transcript only.. I've written IELTS tho.. hoping to write GRE soon
Re: Master's/phd Full Scholarship In Saudi Arabia... Apply Now by abdul824: 10:44am On Jan 16, 2021
Buh you'll definitely be admitted if you meet the requirements
Re: Master's/phd Full Scholarship In Saudi Arabia... Apply Now by obinna11(m): 1:11am On Jan 17, 2021
abdul824:

From your statement, you said you were offered the provisional admission since June, you should be in Saudi Arabia by now. Why haven't you travelled yet?
Re: Master's/phd Full Scholarship In Saudi Arabia... Apply Now by abdul824: 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
obinna11:

From your statement, you said you were offered the provisional admission since June, you should be in Saudi Arabia by now. Why haven't you travelled yet?
From FINAL admission to RESUMPTION takes a minimum of 1.5yrs. make enquiries in a politer manner next time
Re: Master's/phd Full Scholarship In Saudi Arabia... Apply Now by obinna11(m): 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
abdul824:

From FINAL admission to RESUMPTION takes a minimum of 1.5yrs. make enquiries in a politer manner next time
I seriously never meant to sound unpolite. Sorry for that. Please did you write the GRE exam? What occurred your score? Can I still be admitted if I did not meet the cut off score?
Re: Master's/phd Full Scholarship In Saudi Arabia... Apply Now by abdul824: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
obinna11:

I seriously never meant to sound unpolite. Sorry for that. Please did you write the GRE exam? What occurred your score? Can I still be admitted if I did not meet the cut off score?
I'm preparing to write in march. I heard they do waive AW in the GRE if you met the requirement for Writing in either your TOEFL or IELTS. They are more concerned with the quantitative section of the gre, a score of 156 it is.. I'm not sure if a candidate would be admitted even without meeting the cut offs
Re: Master's/phd Full Scholarship In Saudi Arabia... Apply Now by abeeb556: 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
please Abdul, I applied to KFUPM since September 2020. I am yet to get a feedback from them even though I know of a person that has received rejection mail from them since November 2020. I mailed them around mid December to know my status, I was told that I will know my status during the last week of December. As I type, I have not received any feedback.
Re: Master's/phd Full Scholarship In Saudi Arabia... Apply Now by AIT1(m): 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
I is there any KFUPM scholarship winner here? I want to ask some fee questions please.

(1) (Reply)

Studying And working in Australia made easy / Meet Umar Yandaki Who Break 33yrs Old First Class Record In History Department / 7 Top Professional Courses To Study In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.