Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) (35382 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His Employer In Bauchi (Photos) / Salesgirl Steals Her Employer's ATM Card In Lagos, Withdraws Over N100k / Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) by cashkid: 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
MensCabal:

what proof do they have that the young man is a Fulani herdsman, because I can't see any cattle with him or is are they hidden in the bag he is carrying with him.

That's level of foolishness these bastards find themselves! Ask them oooo

1 Like

Re: Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) by MrJames007: 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
booblacain:
What sort of idiotic ignorance and sensationalism is this. What is Fulani Herdsman gateman?
I'm weak myself grin

1 Like

Re: Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) by Mynd44: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
Re: Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
the burned woman look like sex doll... people can be this sexy even in death... hang the poor bastard and use his skull to sow seed in one celestial church in ogun
Re: Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) by manci(m): 12:06am On Jan 31, 2018
Fulani herdsman like there's any Nigerian tribe that's never killing a life .op thunder fire you're hypocrisy
Re: Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 12:19am On Jan 31, 2018
Dy guy still have legs to walk?? una nva cripple am
Re: Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:32am On Jan 31, 2018
This is a pure wickedness, very heartless animals in human form cool
Re: Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) by omoelerin1: 12:39am On Jan 31, 2018
stephenduru:
As shared by Curtis from Edo state.....

'THE EVIL THAT MEN DO!

THIS HAPPENED IN MY OREDO LGA.

ANOTHER FULANI HERDSMAN STRIKE IN UGBOR ROAD GRA, BENIN CITY LAST NIGHT.

THE FULANI HERDSMAN GATEMAN KILLED HIS EMPLOYER IN COMPANY OF HIS FULANI BROTHERS, BURNT THE WOMAN AFTER ROBBING HER OFF EXPENSIVE JEWELRIES.

BEWARE OF FULANI HERDSMEN GATEMEN.

WE MUST SEE TO THE END OF THIS MATTER!

I call on the Edo State Police Command to ensure that all those who perpetrated this evil act upon this innocent woman are brought to book and justice must prevail.

I am Curtis Eghosa Ugbo and I just want a better Oredo LGA cum Edo State cum Nigeria for the masses of the people'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/fulani-gateman-steals-her-madam.html?m=1
Which one is Fulani herdsmen gatemen?
This one na Fulani? where are is cow?
Shey na today northerns don dey do gatemen for many landlords, especially in Logos?

rubbish write-up.
Re: Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) by Laple0541(m): 3:28am On Jan 31, 2018
saasala:
There is no more humanity in humans. This race has become inhuman.

Re: Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) by Laple0541(m): 3:31am On Jan 31, 2018
booblacain:
What sort of idiotic ignorance and sensationalism is this. What is Fulani Herdsman gateman?

Perhaps he controls a herd of cattle during the day and does the get manning at night grin grin grin
Re: Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) by dingbang(m): 3:43am On Jan 31, 2018
This nigga just deserves crucifixion..
Re: Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) by BIXYBABE: 6:01am On Jan 31, 2018
This one terrible..... R.I.P to d woman
Re: Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) by 2shure: 7:13am On Jan 31, 2018
no need.
just buy acid.
tie his hands.
legs..
force his ass open
first pour petrol on his body
allow to dry...
tro acid water on his body too
allow to dry
then just a stick of matches
and he joins the deceased.
nawa o.
fulani fulani.
no more boko haram again
now na fulani.
nawa o

buhari d greatest dumbo.
sheybi wen jonathan dey dia
u feel say e easy.
u feel say na american presidential seat u dey.
hahahahahahahaha
now u go grow over grow grey hair.
shame on past administrations esp obj regime.
donald trump
said it

shiithole
Re: Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 8:43am On Jan 31, 2018
Why the over exaggeration by the man who passed this information; was there any evidence the murderer is a fulani or an herdsmen, which one is “fulani gate man herdsman"

Rip to the dead.
Re: Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) by texazzpete(m): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2018
How can a gate-man be a 'herdsman'?

Nigerians sha...
Re: Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:31am On Jan 31, 2018
nawa o, wickedness.
Re: Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) by Turantula(m): 10:09am On Jan 31, 2018
booblacain:
Oga they said no one can force them to change their way of life which they are proud of, so always do the needful by attaching herdsman to their tribe. Its their culture.
Re: Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:44am On Jan 31, 2018
Where is his herd of cattle?
Some ppl need to question the authenticity of the source and story they read because not everything is true.
Re: Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) by Tunks2017(m): 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
But why cry cry cry

Re: Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) by FreeBiafra2018(m): 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
Radio Biafra has been warning them on how they go about employing terrorists as gatekeepers and entrusting their precious lives on them, instead they feel that listening to radio Biafra is for non patriotic morons; they see IPOB members as jobless punks, but at the end they are the ones who dies foolishly like chickens in the hands of these terrorists while an IPOB members can only die like HEROES in the front line of action. Trust any Hausa or Fulani terrorist into your home at your own peril. There's one Hotel in my area that had an Hausa man as their gatekeeper when the structure was under construction, but as soon as they completed the structure, they sent him away and brought in a new person. The funny thing is that wen they make their way into our teritory their name will automatically change, and you start hearing names like: James, Peter, Emma, Christian, John and so on.
Re: Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) by progress69: 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2018
omoelerin1:
Which one is Fulani herdsmen gatemen?
This one na Fulani? where are is cow?
Shey na today northerns don dey do gatemen for many landlords, especially in Logos?

rubbish write-up.

this trezzhelm, nationalhelm and newshelm are the most useless blogs on this earth. i still dont know why nairaland is promoting them. looks like it is owned by demdem
Re: Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) by sulakishop(m): 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
I heard she was first raped....
Re: Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) by phyya(f): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2019
booblacain:
I tire oo. Herdsman gateman... grin
Re: Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2019
Too bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Men Drug And Gangrape 14-Year-Old Girl In Jos / ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community / Armed Robbers Caught In Eleme, Stripped & Mercilessly Beaten (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.