Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

#bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House (37414 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Caught Miracle And Nina Making Love / BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Have Sex 'Birthday Sex Gift" / #BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Kiss & Romance In The Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House by stubbornman(m): 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
Time wey I go use watch LEGEND OF THE SEEKER
Re: #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
You know your bf gets hurt easily yet you kissed another guy. The way some ladies think

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House by ndubueze92(m): 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
Guru Big Loshka SA� (278...37) says: *#duta swaars Arsenal needs a new coach and 11 new players������*
Re: #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House by FvckShiT(m): 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
- Nina is so Fůcking hòrny
Re: #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House by PapalsBull(m): 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
[s]
FvckShiT:
- Nina is so Fůcking hòrny
[/s]

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
calliope:
This mumu show again?! sad I honestly do not know how to sit down and watch this show, I tried last year and it felt like i wasted my time. the show is evident to show that nigeria is the only country in Africa  that condones such level of immortality and joblessness on LIVE TV. undecided
You won't blame the house mates and the people watching them....Na joblessness cause am
Re: #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House by thatigboman: 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
calliope:
This mumu show again?! sad I honestly do not know how to sit down and watch this show, I tried last year and it felt like i wasted my time. the show is evident to show that nigeria is the only country in Africa  that condones such level of immortality and joblessness on LIVE TV. undecided
big brother franchise is world wide. I have personally watched big brother US, big brother UK, big brother Brazil and big brother Finland. 1st I watched was even big brother africa. The immorality and the joblessness in nigeria does not have anything to do with a common television programme. Try something else

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House by Evince(m): 12:00am On Jan 31, 2018
Wetin concern us
Re: #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House by Niggafckyou07(m): 12:08am On Jan 31, 2018
I don't know about other housemates, I think Lolu is one of the fake housemates.
Re: #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House by aloko001: 12:48am On Jan 31, 2018
We’re at the beginning of a new era, where architecture in the digital realm will change and enhance our real world environment forever.

the technology behind the complexity that creates the flexibility and brings it out digitized

check it out

http://wwwduncanarchitects.com/complexity-flexibility-and-digitization/
Re: #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House by LaudGuy: 1:27am On Jan 31, 2018
If I hear say DSTV Pay these hungry as mods. These airheads are doing it for free with all gladness and joy. NairaBlog is indeed here to stay.
Ariel20:
Dstv/Multichoic welldone....you have paid the mods to distract Nigerians with this useless program.
If we were that special why was it not hosted here.

Nigerians should better stay "woke" and think of how to build our businesses. These South Africans don't give a hoot about you all. All they care about is the money they can siphon. It's all filmtrick. You'd be surprised that half of the contestants are people known to the organisers.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House by Princessfa(f): 7:36am On Jan 31, 2018
Lol BBnaija making giftcardstore waves. Should I resubscribe just to watch this thing angry
Re: #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House by softiebae: 7:39am On Jan 31, 2018
iranu angry
Re: #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House by Abogwara: 7:41am On Jan 31, 2018
They are both Owerri people so they will still meet at home.
Re: #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House by sinola(m): 7:41am On Jan 31, 2018
Profcamsey:
I'm sensing MIRACLE is a fake housemate.
....dis miracle,miracle own don tire me,we will soon vote him out
Re: #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House by Saintval142: 9:32am On Jan 31, 2018
calliope:
is it a must for you to watch or comment

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House by brunobaba(m): 10:09am On Jan 31, 2018
calliope:
And who's asking you??
If you dont like the show,it's your wahala
If you dont like the thread,dont open it
There are other topics you can comment on
Y'all be opening BBNaija threads and spewing shii about the show
Hypocrites
Re: #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House by medexico(m): 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
calliope:

Big Brother is all over the world
Re: #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House by Martin0(m): 8:34am On Feb 03, 2018
OboOlora:
Where’s Martin0?
the one and only miss obolora how far baby oku
Re: #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House by Pweetyjuddy(f): 11:38am On Feb 03, 2018
So i will not hear word again about miracle nd nina abi...

mtssshewww undecided undecided
Re: #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House by FluidQueen(f): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
calliope:
lol. You mean immorality?

I think immorality is subjective

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress / Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' / Download "The Woman King" In Bluray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.