Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,647 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Anambra Residents Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Residents Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge (34308 Views)

El-zakzaky: House Of Reps Commend Buhari, DSS For Obeying Court Order (video) / Reconstruction Work Begins On 109 Roads In Edo As Residents Commend Gov. Obaseki / Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Residents Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge by uba1991: 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ever8054:
mention d four....and make sure you don't include the middle belt where I come from
mr man midle belt is for buhari. no pig can stop us from voting pmb

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Residents Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:31am On Feb 02, 2018
sarrki:
Woe onto those that lied to us that 2nd bridge has been completed

Woe onto those that hates this man coz of religion, tribalism and ethnicity

Woe onto anyone that follow this road and still insult him

I want a advanced wailer to come forward and tell us what GEJ and PDP did for southeast to warrant that massive support ?

Aside hatred for the incorruptible president

Pmb fire from all cylinders

We gat your back

Spot on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Residents Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge by rummmy: 3:54am On Feb 02, 2018
Political 2nd Niger bridge...you are trying too hard to sell PMB to SE but God we serve will always disgrace both you and him.he is too old and to analog to be Nigeria president,cant you get it?..Nonsense
sarrki:
Woe onto those that lied to us that 2nd bridge has been completed

Woe onto those that hates this man coz of religion, tribalism and ethnicity

Woe onto anyone that follow this road and still insult him

I want a advanced wailer to come forward and tell us what GEJ and PDP did for southeast to warrant that massive support ?

Aside hatred for the incorruptible president

Pmb fire from all cylinders

We gat your back
Re: Anambra Residents Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge by rummmy: 3:56am On Feb 02, 2018
We shall see who laugh last
sarrki:

As far as baba is concerned he only need 4 region

Which we have already

We can do away with the 2 and still win
Re: Anambra Residents Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge by rummmy: 3:59am On Feb 02, 2018
Please tell him,i will prefer to vote for Bin ladin rather than Buhari(the hardship president)
Likei:

Stop deceiving your self. The terrorist is going back to daura.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge by rummmy: 4:06am On Feb 02, 2018
My friend go and collect your Jan 30k,the month have just finished...don't be too sure of Kano and lagos..listen to the current happenings in both states(lagos was 50/50 in 2015 but we will suprise you in 2019)
sarrki:

Keep quiet where are you from middle belt ?

You can only boast of plateau and Benue which pmb will win plateau

Benue is less than Gwale and Alimosho local government

Kano and Lagos respectively
Re: Anambra Residents Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge by rummmy: 4:10am On Feb 02, 2018
Ask Dambazua,Brutai and PMB or you think we don't know?remind them to send Lion dance to benue,his cousins are been killed
sarrki:

How about Mazi

Where is he ?
Re: Anambra Residents Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge by rummmy: 4:16am On Feb 02, 2018
With PMB behaviour and character,i doubt if your nexr generation will meet Nigeria
sarrki:

Am a patriot
Re: Anambra Residents Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge by rummmy: 4:21am On Feb 02, 2018
You mean South West?
Pataricatering:
pls remove southwest !
Re: Anambra Residents Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge by sarrki(m): 5:23am On Feb 02, 2018
rummmy:
You mean South West?

Why the tantrum
Re: Anambra Residents Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge by enemybulldozer(m): 9:11am On Feb 02, 2018
sarrki:

Did your region voted him last time ?

So stop the ranting
Show us the pictures of Buhari's work on 2nd Niger bridge

Re: Anambra Residents Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge by jumper524(m): 10:58am On Feb 02, 2018
Ever8054:
mention d four....and make sure you don't include the middle belt where I come from
hope u know u aren't the only one from middle belt?
Re: Anambra Residents Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge by rummmy: 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
E pain am
sarrki:

Why the tantrum

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari / Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati / BREAKING NEWS : Diezena Returns $90billion Dollars To President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.