Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. (3987 Views)

Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' / Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. by resurgentxtian4: 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
We were warned by this venerable man of God but we never listened but a G.O who we all respected and thought was of God sold us out because of a paltry Vice Presidential ticket. Now his boy who’s the weakest VP ever to occupy that office can only look while his Christian base is being massacred and denigrated everyday.

Because of the attitude of this G.O, I now hate that church called the RCCG where all they do there is worship mammon. I now look at the Church (RCCG) like a business center where people are being deceived 24/7. Such a pity that the church will be used as a weapon to further the aim of enemies of Nigerian Christians. Pa Fadayomi will be turning in his grave as we speak.

I do hope that God comes to the rescue of Nigerians (esp Christians) in 2019 as all hope seem to be fading as the polls draw nearer. As I have said before, any Nigerian that has the means ought to escape from Nigeria before 2019 as Buhari’s 2nd term will be bloody for non Muslims. Lest I forget, Osinbajo won’t be President of this country ever. He has through the tyranny of silence endorsed the killing of his core base. He and the leadership of RCCG should seek the face of God in forgiveness.

May Almighty God bless Pastor Bosun Emmanuel wherever he is. That is a true man of God.

Selah.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. by greatnaija01: 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
it is people like you that need to calm down and pray for God to open their eyes.

Would it not be better if you prayed, than come here speaking against RCCG which you do not understand?
would it not be better for you to ask God to send Pastor Bosun again?

would it not be better for you to intercede if you see the church is falling and failing?

Brother, you have only assisted the Accuser or Brethren-The devil in accusing the CHurch of God-rccg

PRAY PRAY PRAY for salvation is nearer than you think.
Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. by Alariiwo: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
If you like, famz pastors all your life.. You won't still make heaven.

Infact Satan will torment you specially fthan those Big brother lovers grin

Continue fooling yourself
Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. by EternalTruths: 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
We were warned by this venerable man of God but we never listened but a G.O who we all respected and thought was of God sold us out because of a paltry Vice Presidential ticket. Now his boy who’s the weakest VP ever to occupy that office can only look while his Christian base is being massacred and denigrated everyday.

Because of the attitude of this G.O, I now hate that church called the RCCG where all they do there is worship mammon. I now look at the Church (RCCG) like a business center where people are being deceived 24/7. Such a pity that the church will be used as a weapon to further the aim of enemies of Nigerian Christians. Pa Fadayomi will be turning in his grave as we speak.

I do hope that God comes to the rescue of Nigerians (esp Christians) in 2019 as all hope seem to be fading as the polls draw nearer. As I have said before, any Nigerian that has the means ought to escape from Nigeria before 2019 as Buhari’s 2nd term will be bloody for non Muslims. Lest I forget, Osinbajo won’t be President of this country ever. He has through the tyranny of silence endorsed the killing of his core base. He and the leadership of RCCG should seek the face of God in forgiveness.

May Almighty God bless Pastor Bosun Emmanuel wherever he is. That is a true man of God.

Selah.

Alcatraz good morning.

Now your eyes have opened.

2019 - 2023 will be the years of Jihad and dissolution of Nigeria
Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. by resurgentxtian4: 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
greatnaija01:
it is people like you that need to calm down and pray for God to open their eyes.

Would it not be better if you prayed, than come here speaking against RCCG which you do not understand?

would it not be better for you to intercede if you see the church is falling and failing?

Brother, you have only assisted the Accuser or Brethren-The devil in accusing the CHurch of God-rccg

Pray for who? The RCCG? The very church that got us into this problem? What has the church said about the wanton killing of Christians all over Nigeria? Is it not true that the church is in cahoots with this Islamic Government with a view to having Pastor Osibanjo ascend the Presidency upon the expiration of Buhari’s 2nd term?

Please don’t counsel me to pray for that power mongering church again. At this point, I can only pray for the brethren to have the strength to withstand the 2nd term of Buhari. The RCCG doesn’t seem remorseful of its role in foisting a jihadist on Nigerian Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. by resurgentxtian4: 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
EternalTruths:

Alcatraz good morning.

Now your eyes have opened.

2019 - 2023 will be the years of Jihad and dissolution of Nigeria

My brother, I tire oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. by resurgentxtian4: 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
Alariiwo:
If you like, famz pastors all your life.. You won't still make heaven.

Infact Satan will torment you specially fthan those Big brother lovers grin

Continue fooling yourself

Who’s this please? Desist from quoting me if you don’t have anything to say.
Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. by EternalTruths: 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

My brother, I tire oooo.
Anyone who has being praying will sense that Nigeria's end is near.
Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. by EternalTruths: 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Pray for who? The RCCG? The very church that got us into this problem? What has the church said about the wanton killing of Christians all over Nigeria? Is it not true that the church is in cahoots with this Islamic Government with a view to having Pastor Osibanjo ascend the Presidency upon the expiration of Buhari’s 2nd term?

Please don’t counsel me to pray for that power mongering church again. At this point, I can only pray for the brethren to have the strength to withstand the 2nd term of Buhari. The RCCG doesn’t seem remorseful of its role in foisting a jihadist on Nigerian Christians.

When will Adeboye speak against the killings of Christians in Northern Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. by resurgentxtian4: 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
EternalTruths:

Anyone who has being praying will sense that Nigeria's end is near.

It is the will of God for it to end, so be it.

I cannot tolerate the killing of my brethren anymore. I however thank God for President Donald Trump (even though he’s racist) for being a soldier for Christians in this end time.

We shall win the war eventually. The jihadists amongst us are just being overzealous. When we Christians realize we are at war, we would rise up to the occasion.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. by EternalTruths: 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

It is the will of God for it to end, so be it.

I cannot tolerate the killing of my brethren anymore. I however thank God for President Donald Trump (even though he’s racist) for being a soldier for Christians in this end time.

We shall win the war eventually. The jihadists amongst us are just being overzealous. When we Christians realize we are at war, we would rise up to the occasion.

True

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. by resurgentxtian4: 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
EternalTruths:

When will Adeboye speak against the killings of Christians in Northern Nigeria.

That is the reason why a lot of people are angry with the man. Is it because of that coward of a VP that a big church like the RCCG has not made a statement to condemn the killings going on nationwide? I am still trying to wrap my head around it. It remains to be seen whether the ministry will go down in history of part of those who kept quiet while Christians were being killed in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. by anibirelawal(m): 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
@ OP, what exactly are you trying to instigate.?
Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. by resurgentxtian4: 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
anibirelawal:
@ OP, what exactly are u

A Yoruba man who’s is also a Christian. A volatile one at that.
Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. by luvinhubby(m): 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
greatnaija01:

Some of our fathers in the faith will have to go before God in repentance for misleading the body of Christ. That we prayed against corruption does not mean we will have to help God fight it. When men were pointing to Buhari and shouting change, it contradicted scriptures, because the bible says cursed is the man that trusts in the arm of flesh.

It is not in my place to chastise or critise fathers like Adeboye, but the turn of events after 2015 elections has shown that Buhari was a satanic choice and repentance should start from those leaders that heralded the body into this mess.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. by Alariiwo: 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Who’s this please? Desist from quoting me if you don’t have anything to say.

Have you read your Bible today??

Or you're waiting for pastor Bosun to come and spoonfeed you grin
Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. by anibirelawal(m): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

A Yoruba man who’s is also a Christian. A volatile one at that.
Dear brother,you have to take it easy.
Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. by resurgentxtian4: 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
anibirelawal:

Dear brother,you have to take it easy.

Take what easy. Explain to me.
Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. by resurgentxtian4: 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
luvinhubby:

Some of our fathers in the faith will have to go before God in repentance for misleading the body of Christ. That we prayed against corruption does not mean we will have to help God fight it. When men were pointing to Buhari and shouting change, it contradicted scriptures, because the bible says cursed is the man that trusts in the arm of flesh.

It is not in my place to chastise or critise fathers like Adeboye, but the turn of events after 2015 elections has shown that Buhari was a satanic choice and repentance should start from those leaders that heralded the body into this mess.

This is my point exactly. The man has kept quiet like his Church was not used to deceive gullible Christians (of which I was a part) to vote in Buhari just because of Pastor Osinbajo. Now millions are suffering and they are feigning ignorance. It is painful, really painful from a church we used to respect. Osinbajo should nicely decline running with Buhari for a 2nd term if he is really of God. Anything else will prove the charlatans they all are.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. by Firefire(m): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Maranatha!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 31, 2018
Somebody's eye is open. When most of us warned you, said you prefer change. Now see what it has lead us?
Pastor Emmanuel was right after all. Perhaps the social media is the next target as one prophet prophesied about it this year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. by chuose2: 4:50am On Jan 31, 2018
I HOPE THAT PEOPLE CAN ALL SEE THAT THEY WERE FOOLED INTO VOTING IN BUHARI!

WE NEED TO THINK, WOULD A CHRISTIAN HELP BUHARI A SELF CONFESSED ISLAMIST COME TO POWER?

CHECK AND SEE THAT ADEBOYE GAVE HIS BLESSINGS TO BUHARI TO BECOME PRESIDENT

GOD BEING MERCIFUL, WARNED US ALL ABOUT BUHARI

ADEBOYE MADE US IGNORE GOD'S WARNING ABOUT BUHARI,
ADEBOYE ISSUED A LETTER URGING US TO IGNORE GOD'S WARNINGS.
IN HIS LETTER ADEBOYE SAID THE MAN'S WARNING WERE FALSE!
WE CAN ALL SEE THE ONLY FALSEHOOD ARE ADEBOYE & BUHARI

[img]https://3.bp..com/-0fqVWbAH45I/WJMoRv_O7PI/AAAAAAAAADs/UJJVFd8N0oQnEBUwv4t-iObItSkSWv9UgCPcB/s1600/latest%2Bletter%2Bcropped%2Bfinal.png[/img]

JUST LIKE DADDFREEZE HAS OPENED OUR EYES TO THE LIES OF TITHES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWPjBzau_W8?t=10m5s

WE ALL NEED TO LOOK & SEE WHO FOOLED US INTO VOTING BUHARI & WHO IS PREACHING TITHES?
ANSWER => ADEBOYE

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/adeboye-announces-new-measures-rccg/

Here is a detailed warning from God, telling us not to vote in Buhari that Adeboye made us ignore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNjEGfcZC74

[size] SEE HOW ADEBOYE MANIPULATES PEOPLE FOR MONEY
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

SEE PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE'S PRIVATE JET AND EVIDENCE HE IS WORKING TO ESTABLISHED SATAN'S ONE WORLD RELIGION BY UNITING THE CHURCH WITH ISLAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. by MakeWeTalk: 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
If anybody still considers Adeboye to be a man of God then there is an issue.

resurgentxtian4:

Selah.
Adeboye betrayed Christians.

He can defend tithes but silent on the murder of Christians in the North.

He is a charlatan

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. by tartar9(m): 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
Go tell the xtians in the north-east this trash
Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. by kunleweb: 7:45pm On May 09, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Selah.

You may want to check the recent threads i commented on

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO / Divine Revelation || The Emergence Of The Queen Of Coast: How She Came To Be!! / The Logic Behind the Idea of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.