Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Fortuna Sittard Denies Sacking Sunday Oliseh - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fortuna Sittard Denies Sacking Sunday Oliseh (12884 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion / Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" / Sunday Oliseh Leads Fortuna Sittard To First Title In 23 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fortuna Sittard Denies Sacking Sunday Oliseh by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:17am On Jan 31, 2018
his village people on the loose
Re: Fortuna Sittard Denies Sacking Sunday Oliseh by hexy40: 9:26am On Jan 31, 2018
Nwogeh:
Good for him, i pray he continues to make us proud as a Nigerian he is and not Igbo as he said on Tedx Talk
Wetin concern igbo for this matter?
Re: Fortuna Sittard Denies Sacking Sunday Oliseh by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 31, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Are you here to debunk this news since you are "Quit notice"? grin
Here to make Oliseh Quit? cheesy

I dey suspect you....
grin grin grin
You no go kee persin

Re: Fortuna Sittard Denies Sacking Sunday Oliseh by talk2percy(m): 10:00am On Jan 31, 2018
I think they have had enough of him. His days as their head coach are numbered.
Re: Fortuna Sittard Denies Sacking Sunday Oliseh by spiritedtete: 10:08am On Jan 31, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
I believe Fortuna Sittard just wanna keep things tight leashed until the summer because there are indeed indications and strong rumors according to reports in Holland that they may be planning for Oliseh's exit when the season is over. And I understand it is over Oliseh's man management issues with the club's staff and some of the players.

Time will tell shaa.... He's done a good job on-field with the team, Fortuna Sittard, but will that be enough to cover the cracks in Oliseh's armor as regards his man management/People skills? Criticising your own staff and players in public and condemning them before the media could arouse lots of bad blood and tension within a club set-up and this is what Oliseh did. I hope he learns and fix this crack because tactically, he is truly a fine coach and very brilliant.
He should not allow sour character/attitude spoil his good work and stain his obviously bright tactical coaching talents.

Oliseh really has got anger problem... He doesn't know how to control himself... He is disrespectful and also very arrogant, i know he might not go far with this attitude despite his brilliance(he behaves like baby) . Can he ever change?.. I believe it is a No!
Re: Fortuna Sittard Denies Sacking Sunday Oliseh by rottennaija(m): 10:59am On Jan 31, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
I believe Fortuna Sittard just wanna keep things tight leashed until the summer because there are indeed indications and strong rumors according to reports in Holland that they may be planning for Oliseh's exit when the season is over. And I understand it is over Oliseh's man management issues with the club's staff and some of the players.

Time will tell shaa.... He's done a good job on-field with the team, Fortuna Sittard, but will that be enough to cover the cracks in Oliseh's armor as regards his man management/People skills? Criticising your own staff and players in public and condemning them before the media could arouse lots of bad blood and tension within a club set-up and this is what Oliseh did. I hope he learns and fix this crack because tactically, he is truly a fine coach and very brilliant.
He should not allow sour character/attitude spoil his good work and stain his obviously bright tactical coaching talents.

Same as he did with the national team
Re: Fortuna Sittard Denies Sacking Sunday Oliseh by olabrad: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

That's how he ended enyiama's and emenike's careers in super eagles
Re: Fortuna Sittard Denies Sacking Sunday Oliseh by debo07(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
AnonyNymous:
After celebrating him for winning the league which was their first title in 23 years a few weeks ago, (which I didn't understand, because it wasn't over) now, because of two defeats, there are rumours of him getting sacked? Humans!!
.let me explain the title sittard WON.their league in d second division are divided into phases.each phase is about 8-9 games.so after each phase d top club on d table is d winner of dat phase.so sittard was topping d league wen d second phase ended which makes dem d champion 4 dat phase.so after d phases have bin completed which is d overall league matches then d table topping club is the champion of d league.if clubs like jong ajax or jong psv emerge champions they will be given d trophy but not promoted cos they already av senior teams in d first league so clubs behind dem would be picked 4 promotion.
Re: Fortuna Sittard Denies Sacking Sunday Oliseh by OdaNobunaga(m): 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2018
debo07:
.let me explain the title sittard WON.their league in d second division are divided into phases.each phase is about 8-9 games.so after each phase d top club on d table is d winner of dat phase.so sittard was topping d league wen d second phase ended which makes dem d champion 4 dat phase.so after d phases have bin completed which is d overall league matches then d table topping club is the champion of d league.if clubs like jong ajax or jong psv emerge champions they will be given d trophy but not promoted cos they already av senior teams in d first league so clubs behind dem would be picked 4 promotion.

Interesting insight, no wonder most B clubs that ordinarily should have won promotion easily will start messing up at some stage, now I understand shocked the likes of Jong Ajax Even Jong PSV, Barcelona B, Fc Porto B, etc keeps disappointing punters just cus they lack adequate motivation.
Re: Fortuna Sittard Denies Sacking Sunday Oliseh by VonTrapp: 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
Bloggers and fake news ehn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mo Salah Left Out Of Egypt's World Cup Opener Against Uruguay / John Fashanu Bags Doctorate Degree Honours (Photos, Video) / Tuchel Promises To Stay At Chelsea "Atleast Until End Of Season" Amidst Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.