Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 31/01/2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 31/01/2018 (339 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 31/01/2018 by banabest(m): 12:50am On Jan 31, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
APOSTLE (Prof.) JOHNSON SULEMAN
Wednesday , 31ST JANUARY 2018.
TODAY'S READING: EXODUS 25-27

➡TOPIC: *OUR FATHER*
_
�BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 6:9
"After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name."

When last did you open your mouth to say, 'my Father' in your calling upon God in your closet? If peradventure you often do that, do you do it as a ritual or a slogan always rehearsed in the Christian faith? Not until the true meaning and the reality of the word ' *Father* ' regarding the person of God dawns on you, there is a certain quality of life you may never taste. Has it ever come to your
notice that Jesus never addressed God by the name God? All through His walk on earth, He referred to Him always as My Father except on the cross of Calvary where He said " _My God,My God, why hast thou forsaken me?_ " and I need you to realize that it was on account of the fact that He had on Him the sins of the world. God desires to hear us call Him Father; it thrills His heart alot. He desires a relationship from us, an intimate one for that
matter. When you start doing this consistently, you will realize that things will begin to take shape in your life in Jesus name.

_I see you developing an intimate relationship with the Father. It's a new day of glory for you_

*PRAYERkiss
_My Father, my Father, as I pray now, open me up to the reality of the fatherhood in the Godhead._

2018;MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

The Secret: The 8 Reasons To Keep Praying Even When You Want To Quit / Good Morning Rose Of Sharon. / Debbie’s Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.