Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide (33211 Views)

Beginner's Guide To Mini Importation / Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide / Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by ssolaoye: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2019
How To Make Money On Fiverr In Nigeria [Beginners Guide]

Why is it that some Fiverr gigs have endless orders queued up, while other almost identical gigs can go months without getting a single sale? The answer is visibility.

Learn great tips that will help you earn more money and gain more visibility on Fiverr.

https://invoice.ng/blog/how-to-make-money-on-fiverr-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by Vsammi1: 1:47pm On May 22, 2019
I came across a video lately and it changed the game for me on fiverr. I'm sure you will get a lot of value from it as well. https:///2VDzKfu

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by Zdoh(m): 12:24pm On May 30, 2019
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by lexxyrule(m): 1:44pm On May 30, 2019
700$ payoneer available
130$ Skrill available
400$ paypal available

Contact at whatsapp via signature.
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by Harkinzmovic: 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hello Guys, i need your help with reducing my response rate on Fiverr can you all pls send me a private message so i can reply https://www.fiverr.com/marvelcharles
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by Vsammi1: 7:11am On Jun 07, 2019
S

Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by quanternetz(m): 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
REMOTE FREELANCE TECH WRITER NEEDED
We are in need of a talented Content Writer to create compelling SEO blog posts and web copy in tech niche.

The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing engaging pieces that rank on Google search engine.

This position requires creativity, as well as the ability to research to write unique and interactive material.

The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting DEADLINES.

Preference will be given to the one with a strong tech writing portfolio.

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Research and write 100% unique content about any given tech-related topic.
* Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to write blog posts.
* Write comprehensive and interactive blog post that review gadgets.
* Proofread and edit blog post before submission.

TO APPLY, CONTACT: 08143231108 (WhatsApp only)
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by Vsammi1: 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
*** FUEL YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS HUSTLE ***

Happy new year to you!

It's a new year and with new year comes new goals.

Last year was a good year for me in my online businesses. Thanks to all the experts who sell their knowledge in courses to help others.

In the spirit of the season, let me extend the same help to you.

Ace your online business with these MASSIVE load of resources.

These are resources I got last year and I'm giving them out for a token to help you make your dreams a reality this new year.

However, this offer won't be on the table forever, so take advantage of it while it lasts.

Here's what you get:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Hustle With Fiverr (Real Info From Top Seller) (Training Videos)

4. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

5. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

6. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

7. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

8. Astra Theme and pro add-on for WordPress ~ $60

Step up your ONLINE BUSINESS THIS NEW YEAR with these BUNDLE of RESOURCES

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by Vsammi1: 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2020

Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by Vsammi1: 1:13am On Jan 12, 2020
I've you ever been lost before trying to locate a place??

Well, I have and it happened years ago before Google map became popular.

I was in Lagos for the first time to write my post-utme and I was trying to locate Unilag from the bus Park at Oshodi.

I asked a few passers-by for direction but I became all the more confused as different people said different things.

I spent about 2hr 30 min wandering around with my heavy bag. Seeing I wasn't making any progress, I made my way back to the bus Park.

The experience was not funny at all becasue I spent double the amount of money I was supposed to spend (money that I did not have) and I also wasted a lot of time.

Thankfully my brother's friend who was then a student of unilag came to pick me and in about 45minutes we were at unilag gate.

So what's the difference? He knew way!

My experience above is what so many people are currently experiencing in making money online trying to figure out things on their own.

They are wasting time and money trying to figure out things all on their own.

Why not save yourself money that you cannot afford to waste and let someone who knows the way grab your hands instead of wandering online.

This is what I did last year and I still do the same today. I don't venture into an on-line business no matter the hype without firstly seeking out an expert's guidance through their courses and training.

As a result, I have a lot of these courses just sitting on my hard drive and I have carefully selected the best ones to help anyone start making money online depending on whichever vehicle they choose; whether it is affiliate marketing, Ecommerce, Facebook marketing, freelancing etc

Hit me up to get it for a token.

"Why not give out for free?", you may ask. This is so only those who know the value of these courses will reach out and not Freebie-seekers who will never take action.

Here's a breakdown of the offer:

You get training videos on how to set up the following online businesses:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

4. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

5. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

6. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

WhatsApp 0802_798_9375 to secure your bundle for just #5, 000.

Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by JafunmiFX: 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
Still buying all your clean PayPal funds at a good rate

Please come inbox for Swift deal

WhatsApp on my siggy
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by Kealmin(m): 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Pls my PC is not login in to Fiverr what could be causing this problem
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by Seylad2009(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2020
Zero level, few reviews, 2016 article niche, No warning, Nigeria fiverr account for sale with 6$ inside. Contact me at my signature if interested.
Thank you!
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
Seylad2009:
Zero level, few reviews, 2016 article niche, No warning, Nigeria fiverr account for sale with 6$ inside. Contact me at my signature if interested.
Thank you!

If you have up to $25 in it, I need to buy a gig. Will pay in naira. Popular escrow available.
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by Setharry(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2020
Do you have writing jobs of any kind you want to outsource? Be it article writing, blog post, e-books writing, reviews, proofreading and editing.
Hire me now!

My name is Seth Harry,
I am a prolific Writer, I write unique & error-free article...

If you want me to write for you, kindly message me.
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by Ebube98(m): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
Before you jump into Fiverr, please know these:

1. You need a skill to sell on Fiverr. There's no free money there. None at all. You work for every dollar.

2. Don't rush into Fiverr, create an account and rush out. Stay online. This is because the more you stay online, the more the Fiverr algorithm takes you serious.

Set a reminder to regularly comer online on Fiverr. And when you do, spend 10 minutes on each visit.

3. Share your Fiverr gig link. Try to bring traffic to Fiverr. Keep doing it. Share it on social media, if you can run google ads please do. This will even speed things up for you and drag clients to your doorstep. The more you bring clients to Fiverr, the more Fiverr recommends your profile to more clients

4. Optimise your username , bio and gig details with there right keywords. Put in there right keywords, stuff you gig details with keywords. This is called SEO (search engine optimization ) and it is extremely effective . It pushes up your Fiverr ranking massively .

5. Also fill out all your 7 gigs. Take your time to do it. Don't create a Fiverr account, put in oner gig and run off. Don't do it, you won't be taken seriously by there Fiverr algorithm.

My own 2 cents.

If you need a lot more tips on how you can crush Fiverr and make steady cheese. You can send me an email. I can also teach you a skill you could use to offer services on Fiverr and earn good money .

With my guide, you will learn how to:

Set up a professional account on Fiverr. The kind that sets the foundation for $1000/month income

You will learn how to optimize your gigs properly and professionally . You will learn how to set your prices without overcharging or underselling yourself.

You will learn about 5 extremely hot skills that after in serious demand right now (this sections keeps getting updated as the market changes . In cases you're seeing this 2 years from now)

You will learn how to properly communicated with clients.

To an extent, Fiverr can help you upgrade your life financially. It can boost you, it will connect you to great clients and afford you the opportunity to take up great projects whiler making good money

And a lot more...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by macphilip: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgKeEnFezBc&t=76s
How to make money on Fiverr in Nigeria
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by lifestyle1(m): 8:34am On Jun 02, 2022
Hello, anyone with old inactive Fiverr account?

I want to buy one.

Chat me up on whatspp 0.8.0.3.5.3.3.0.9.5.4
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by TIMSE: 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
These are Great Highlights @Ebube
These Tips cannot be overstated; having been a Fiverr Freelancer myself since 2018.
For me, Tip 1 and 2 are most essential. Fiverr is not looking for extra baggages but for value-adding freelancers.

Ebube98:
Before you jump into Fiverr, please know these:

1. You need a skill to sell on Fiverr. There's no free money there. None at all. You work for every dollar.

2. Don't rush into Fiverr, create an account and rush out. Stay online. This is because the more you stay online, the more the Fiverr algorithm takes you serious.

Set a reminder to regularly comer online on Fiverr. And when you do, spend 10 minutes on each visit.

3. Share your Fiverr gig link. Try to bring traffic to Fiverr. Keep doing it. Share it on social media, if you can run google ads please do. This will even speed things up for you and drag clients to your doorstep. The more you bring clients to Fiverr, the more Fiverr recommends your profile to more clients

4. Optimise your username , bio and gig details with there right keywords. Put in there right keywords, stuff you gig details with keywords. This is called SEO (search engine optimization ) and it is extremely effective . It pushes up your Fiverr ranking massively .

5. Also fill out all your 7 gigs. Take your time to do it. Don't create a Fiverr account, put in oner gig and run off. Don't do it, you won't be taken seriously by there Fiverr algorithm.

My own 2 cents.

If you need a lot more tips on how you can crush Fiverr and make steady cheese. You can send me an email. I can also teach you a skill you could use to offer services on Fiverr and earn good money .

With my guide, you will learn how to:

Set up a professional account on Fiverr. The kind that sets the foundation for $1000/month income

You will learn how to optimize your gigs properly and professionally . You will learn how to set your prices without overcharging or underselling yourself.

You will learn about 5 extremely hot skills that after in serious demand right now (this sections keeps getting updated as the market changes . In cases you're seeing this 2 years from now)

You will learn how to properly communicated with clients.

To an extent, Fiverr can help you upgrade your life financially. It can boost you, it will connect you to great clients and afford you the opportunity to take up great projects whiler making good money

And a lot more...

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by ogwoliun: 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

I have not heard from you yet.

Cc john2350

Please I really need your help Ma'am.
Here is my email: ogwoliun@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by Bosscoach: 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
Fiverr is one of the best ways to make money online in Nigeria and I say this out on my personal experience.
Sadly, Many Nigerians don't ever get the chance to test the sweet feeling of a Fiverr sale but that's fine because, in this article, I'd love to share my best tips for beginners looking to make money on Fiverr

I'm positive some of these tips will make a difference in your Fiverr Journey
1. Don't just with Fiverr SEO.
Fiverr is a search engine and your potential clients are typing in certain keywords to find services like yours. If you feel to optimize your gigs with the right keywords no one might ever see your gig and this is why most people don't get sales on Fiverr.

Do your due diligence and find the keyword that your ideal buyer might be tapping into Fiverr then optimize your title, tags, and descriptions so it shows up on the search results.

2. Your Gig Image is extremely important
On Fiverr customers judge the book by its cover image and if your gig image doesn't cut it, you'll struggle to get sales.

It is pure logic. The Fiverr search results show you and your competitor's gig listings on the search results and customers are more likely to choose the one that looks more catchy and professional.

3. Your Fiverr Profile can make or break your Fiverr success
When a potential client clicks on your gig, Fiverr takes them over to your gig listing where they can see the description and the title for the service, if they scroll down a little bit they would also be able to see your profile and if your profile isn't optimized, you run the risk of losing a potential client.

Optimize your profile using a professional profile picture and edit your bio to be more catchy and promising

4. Diversify your Fiverr income
There are more than one ways to make money with Fiverr and so you shouldn't put your eggs in one basket. Some days on Fiverr can be very profitable while others might not bring you any clients at all.

This is why you should try out other ways of making money with Fiverr including Fiverr affiliate marketing and drop servicing.

If the idea of making money on Fiverr tickles your fancy, you'll love this in-depth guide on how to make money on Fiverr in Nigeria.
This article covers all I do in my Fiverr business to make $1,200 every single month.
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by alexbacker: 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
Yeah, there're many tips on how to start earning money on Fiverr but the most precious I learned is not to give up like in any other job/area. And of course, before starting anything you should know what is the platform you will work on, how you can register and other useful stuff. I have already been through all this beginner stuff when I just registered on Fiverr and I remember being so lost and knowing nothing. Although now users can find plenty of useful blogs and posts, like this one from an Entrepreneur who is also a Sportsman, Blogger, and soon-to-be Youtuber.
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by Babakolanut(m): 6:47pm On May 14, 2023
How to get started and steps to withdraw earning in Nigeria? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Suspends 19 Banks From Forex Sale To BDCs / My Humiliation At ECOBANK Badagry. / Pictures From "Made-in-akwa-ibom Products Exhibition In Uyo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.