Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,203 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

I Need A Pet, A Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Need A Pet, A Dog (655 Views)

We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet / Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) / Jungle Justice On A Pet Python: Man Inspired By Pretty Mike Acquires N23k Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Pet, A Dog by EmmyUch(m): 1:09am On Jan 31, 2018
I so much love dog as a pet,but I can't afford one. Pls, I need someone that will grant me this one wish. Pls, any breed will do,except local dogs. Thanking you in advance
Re: I Need A Pet, A Dog by Oluwafreshing(m): 1:25am On Jan 31, 2018
EmmyUch:
I so much love dog as a pet,but I can't afford one. Pls, I need someone that will grant me this one wish. Pls, any breed will do,except local dogs. Thanking you in advance

It's a many way thing
First of all you're refusing almighty Ekuke Master
Secondly you just told us you can't afford one, if you get one can you feed and take care of him properly.
His care includes vet services baths and time. Space also.
Are you sure you can provide him with all that.
Most times owning a pet is the least of the problems taking proper care of it it.
So Brother consider all these before you think of keeping a pet.
If you can meet these conditions I hope you find someone who can give you one.
All the best Lad
Re: I Need A Pet, A Dog by EmmyUch(m): 1:46am On Jan 31, 2018
Taking care of the dog,both vet and space isn't a problem
Re: I Need A Pet, A Dog by EmmyUch(m): 1:48am On Jan 31, 2018
Oluwafreshing:

It's a many way thing
Secondly you just told us you can't afford one, if you get one can you feed and take care of him properly.
Most times owning a pet is the least of the problems taking proper care of it it.
All the best Lad

Taking care of the dog,both vet and space isn't a problem. Thank u bro
Re: I Need A Pet, A Dog by holupisayor(f): 6:34am On Jan 31, 2018
EmmyUch:

Taking care of the dog,both vet and space isn't a problem. Thank u bro
keep lying to yourself. So you want to feed the dog on your leftovers food only right.
Re: I Need A Pet, A Dog by EmmyUch(m): 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
holupisayor:
keep lying to yourself. So you want to feed the dog on your leftovers food only right.

Try me by giving me one, then I will give u daily updates on how the puppy is fairing
Re: I Need A Pet, A Dog by xfabulous(m): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
Oluwafreshing:

It's a many way thing
All the best Lad
lol.... spot on.
Re: I Need A Pet, A Dog by Baroba(m): 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
You passion for wanting a dog is admirable, but you need more than just that....If you don't have money to buy a dog, you don't even qualify to own the so called local dog you outrightly rejected..

You might want to speak to people who own dogs and find out how much it cost to feed, and care for their dogs; And I don't mean those that chain dogs at the back of the house and throw out left overs for them to eat..
Re: I Need A Pet, A Dog by holupisayor(f): 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
Baroba:
You passion for wanting a dog is admirable, but you need more than just that....If you don't have money to buy a dog, you don't even qualify to own the so called local dog you outrightly rejected..

You might want to speak to people who own dogs and find out how much it cost to feed, and care for their dogs; And I don't mean those that chain dogs at the back of the house and throw out left overs for them to eat..
I bet the Negro doesn't know.
Re: I Need A Pet, A Dog by nonut: 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
Buy something you can feed. A Guinea pig or a rabbit will make the best pet and the feeding is cheap...cost almost nothing depending on where you stay.
You can even earn money from it since it breeds regularly.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Pet, A Dog by attomgoya1(m): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
I have a pure breed Caucasian puppy for sale in Abuja.very affordable call or whatsapp for more information 08115258659.
Re: I Need A Pet, A Dog by wittywelz(m): 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Boerboel Puppies / Solid Quality Adult Female Caucasian For Sale / Lhasa Puppies Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.