Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah (27729 Views)

Meet Adam The Lead Male Character And Fast Rising Actor In The Series #BFW / Melvin Oduah Found Troubled In A Lagos Bar ! / Video Of Kenneth Okolie, Melvin Oduah & Toosweet Anan Wearing Wigs, Lipsticks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah by ruggedmallaam(m): 6:37am On Jan 31, 2018
i thought it was cancer
Re: Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 31, 2018
holupisayor:
you go wait tire
I've posted how to do it.
Re: Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah by Sparkies85(m): 6:45am On Jan 31, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
No. Stella is Anambra, Melvin is Delta
He is from anambra also, onitsha to b precise .
Re: Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah by 2shure: 6:49am On Jan 31, 2018
the movie i trip for before
na bright....will smith
after watching it.
i broke my decoder.
dstv plays trash
nollywood is gabage.
watch action movies on.
wey jus newly come out
netflixing all day bich
Re: Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:04am On Jan 31, 2018
Boyooosa:

Well, u right. But they don't even have what it takes; they don't train, they don't even work out, they are not sportish, they don't have the brains among the directors and the producers, they do low budget for large market, they don't have the political will to improve as Nigerian leaders lack the will to develop. A lot of factors affecting them Jere, they are lazy minded.

Unfortunately only few Nigerians appreciate real brilliance.
We have countless storyline we can work on, but we are mentally lazy.
I hope we can step out of our comfort zone soon.

Appreciate your write-up.

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah by EmoleOgala(m): 7:10am On Jan 31, 2018
juntod:
This guy is still fast rising??

I Wonder o
Re: Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah by Kobicove(m): 7:17am On Jan 31, 2018
juntod:
This guy is still fast rising??

I wonder o grin
Re: Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah by sinola(m): 7:30am On Jan 31, 2018
he come resemble labour minister,Dr. Chris Ngige
Re: Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah by Boyooosa(m): 7:33am On Jan 31, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Unfortunately only few Nigerians appreciate real brilliance.
We have countless storyline we can work on, but we are mentally lazy.
I hope we can step out of our comfort zone soon.

Appreciate your write-up.
Appreciate urs too.

Formerly, we used to believe or preferably, we were made to believe that it is only village witchcraft and probably quack love films that can be produced in Nigeria but vehemently when the Nigerian hip hop guys came around with different kinds of sophisticated musical videos competing with their counterparts around the world, they fairly improved in the areas of equipment importation, make up and few things alike. They forget that Psquare train for their dancing skills often, tuface research and twain his voice always, Dbanj always working on how to make movie out of musical video he does placing it at international standard... Nolly wood artistes will be moving upandan with their big irritating bellies, both males and females, rounding around social media and red carpets forming yeyebrities; they just need to improve b,4 they will go into extinction.
Davido will be challenging Wizkid for good and forthcoming rivalry/competition, nollywoods dem go sit down for one corner dey expect a producer that will pay them 500k per scene or for one shot. Some go sacrifice their hollow hole for glory dey form yeyebrity.
I don't blame their sponsors that agreed such huge amount with them when they already know that they have an already available market that is dominated by some #foolhouaewives and some popcorn headed girls that will 5 DVDs of their production, watch 2 and dash out 3 to family and friends... Jackie is out there hustling for the money.
Re: Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 31, 2018
Authoreety:
And so what?

Is ds news?
your type will never find a girlfriend
Re: Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah by obaataaokpaewu: 7:55am On Jan 31, 2018
Sparkies85:

He is from anambra also, onitsha to b precise .
No. Melvin is from the Igbo speaking part of Delta State
Re: Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah by chiefojiji(m): 7:56am On Jan 31, 2018
His old age won't be funny
Re: Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah by kokomilala(m): 8:01am On Jan 31, 2018
Astonishing!
Re: Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah by stankezzy: 8:14am On Jan 31, 2018
No bi him oo , na his father , these people wan decieve us
Re: Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah by gulfer: 8:16am On Jan 31, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Get a video, rotoscope it using Adobe After Effects, Grab a screenshot of Nairaland and use it as background.
Niiiiiccccceeee wink wink wink
Re: Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah by BruncleZuma: 8:25am On Jan 31, 2018
gulfer:
Niiiiiccccceeee wink wink wink

Don't do any evil with this knowledge grin grin grin grin
Re: Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah by MrMystrO(m): 8:40am On Jan 31, 2018
Monaco2:
To those of u shouting n so Wat.... Is this news.. If u don't want to c it y did u click on it. Una go just dey Waka from topic to topic they shout is this news. If na news u dey fine, channel TV no dey ur house if u no get light to watch channel TV go buy vanguard NEWS paper n stop wailing here angry

Lol no blame dem my brother, Na small small pikin full dis site and dem no get work. Na just to ignore dem b d tin

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah by labi1977(m): 9:20am On Jan 31, 2018
Boyooosa:
When will nollywood start producing films that will match up with their counterparts in Hollywood? Films like Star War: the last Jedi, Spider Man: The Homecoming, wonder woman, justice league etc

I doubt it right now they are focusing on love and drama for nigerian ladies finish. yuck
Re: Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah by agborichard: 9:53am On Jan 31, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Sh!t how did u do dis

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah by voe7(m): 10:20am On Jan 31, 2018
Izorite.
Re: Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah by dommyini: 11:06am On Jan 31, 2018
wow wow wow wow wow wow
Re: Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah by escapellee(m): 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
Are you stressed,tired,you want to sleep well,get fit,you want to ease out stress and want to enjoy your health. Then you need a good massage to make you fit, feel good,enjoy health and look good. Reach me on 07033543846. Or email shappalee@gmail.com. for abuja residence only.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah by Authoreety: 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
amani63:
your type will never find a girlfriend
lols....
Re: Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah by adekhingz(m): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Photocopy is not easy o. I simply copied and pasted my name on this, but the picture is still!!!

#LESSON: Be original. Thanks@BruncleZuma

Re: Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah by BruncleZuma: 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
adekhingz:

Photocopy is not easy o. I simply copied and pasted my name on this, but the picture is still!!!

#LESSON: Be original. Thanks@BruncleZuma

Ade it's easier if you host your GIF and not convert it to jpeg. If you don't host your GIF it may be bigger than 250kb and NL will automatically convert it to JPEG.

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah by Pweetyjuddy(f): 11:35am On Feb 03, 2018
Seen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele-bello Flashes Her Wedding Ring In New IG Photo / Dencia Slams Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over His Plastic Surgery Post / Ubi Franklin Tattoos Davido's Late Son's Nickname On His Arm (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.