Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Premium Way To Find Your Stolen Phone And The Thief - Nigerian Only - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Premium Way To Find Your Stolen Phone And The Thief - Nigerian Only (744 Views)

Woman And Her Children Arrested After Her Husband Bought A Stolen Phone (Photo) / "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) / Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premium Way To Find Your Stolen Phone And The Thief - Nigerian Only by tfrancis(m): 2:20am On Jan 31, 2018
Sorry the site/link to recover your phone has been shutdown....
Well those that call us scammer can be happy now! No one is scamming you...Change your mindset.

Like i said earlier, am just trying to market for someone, my real job is web/software development, Graphic designing, Mobile Application development, anything IT that is what i do. If you need any of our services, let us know. But if your mindset hasn't change yet about who is scamming who, please for God sake don't comment rubbish here, call, or text us!

Thank you!
Re: Premium Way To Find Your Stolen Phone And The Thief - Nigerian Only by ipobarecriminals: 2:37am On Jan 31, 2018
cheesy cheesy grin sad shocked cool cool grin cheesy smiley cool angry sad undecidedThief..

1 Like

Re: Premium Way To Find Your Stolen Phone And The Thief - Nigerian Only by Uyiii: 9:48am On Jan 31, 2018
I am not saying it's scam o, but if I have 40k, na to buy another phone now.
oga go find another thing do abeg, Locate your destiny fess;

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Way To Find Your Stolen Phone And The Thief - Nigerian Only by tuzeriouz: 11:03am On Jan 31, 2018
Due to ill-advised user settings some phones cant be tracked if stolen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Premium Way To Find Your Stolen Phone And The Thief - Nigerian Only by Paradigme777: 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
Look at wat Buhari has caused... Op, and some fulani herdsmen stole my phone early this year in Benue state.

1 Like

Re: Premium Way To Find Your Stolen Phone And The Thief - Nigerian Only by tfrancis(m): 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
Uyiii:
I am not saying it's scam o, but if I have 40k, na to buy another phone now.
oga go find another thing do abeg, Locate your destiny fess;

You are right but people like will take my chances to spend that 40k to locate the person and the phone because I know those people have help others find their phones.

All the money I spent shall be recovered in double fold from the thief that is for sure

Man I hate thieves with passion.

Well am not a scammer I have my own job. This is just marketing for someone.

Nobody is forcing you. Cheers
Re: Premium Way To Find Your Stolen Phone And The Thief - Nigerian Only by icedfire(m): 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
seun mynd44 why is this scam on my face ... please hide the page please

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Vikings Cult Member Arrested While Chasing Eiye Member In Italy / HELP! Have You Seen This Missing Child? / A Nigerian Jumps To His Death Because They Wanted To Deport Him From The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.