Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 Inside The Church – Actress April Muse - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 Inside The Church – Actress April Muse (737 Views)

Nigeria's First Lesbian Movie 'ife' Screened In Lagos (photos) / Bobrisky And Tontodikeh Set To Be The First Lesbian To Get Married In Nigerian / April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 Inside The Church – Actress April Muse by helobabe: 4:58am On Jan 31, 2018
GistMore.com

Tinsel actress Joju Muse, fondly called April, has revealed she had her first lesbian experience inside the church, when she was just 6-years-old.

According to her, Jesus didn’t protect her from the lesbian that molested her in the Church.

She wrote;

“I had my first lesbian experience(molestation) inside the church. At the Sunday school.”
A follower replied saying;

A follower replied saying;

“Atimes u need to be more sensible in ur writup. the church building will not prevent you from sin madam woke, hold urself accountable and not Christianity.”

She replied;

“I was only 6 years old.
Jesus dint protect me, the church couldn’t protect me. My Sunday sch teacher didn’t even care. And I had to grow up nd keep quiet, until I had the courage to heal..
Go back to ur thinking faculty bro! Nd av a gadem rethink. So many kids are going thru, have gone thru nd will still go thru the same thing cause of insentive religiously biased morons like u. �
You look gay by the way. �”

Another follower commented;

“Now the question is, what is your God doing if he can’t even protect little girl from molestation..”

She replied;

“Kuku If someone had stuck his penis in your mouth at a young age, will you say the church is a place where bla bla bla
If the church and Jesus couldnt protect me right under d nose of Jesus, then there’s no point worshiping a sleeping and powerless god. Even my Sunday sch teacher said … “Shut up nd go and sit down**
And for every time I went to that Sunday sch after the first incident I reported, I was faced with abuse right there in the Sunday sch.
Yes the church is a building and all types of characters will def come around with motives, but do you know there are people going thru dis currently? And can’t even speak up? Probably won’t speak up?
My motive is to expose all the ills in the church system that I have experienced. And I’ll also be glad to show off the fake ass of jesus Christ, who watched me several times get abused in his house, under his middle eastern nose.”

See her post and reactions below...

https://www.gistmore.com/first-lesbian-experience-6-inside-church-actress-april-muse

Re: I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 Inside The Church – Actress April Muse by helobabe: 4:59am On Jan 31, 2018
Re: I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 Inside The Church – Actress April Muse by Colleverage: 5:09am On Jan 31, 2018
The girl no even fine
Re: I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 Inside The Church – Actress April Muse by Damibiz(m): 5:32am On Jan 31, 2018
All this of women are $uppose to be exchange at Libya Slave market for some Dollas,so that atleast that will boost our foriegn investment....robbish
Re: I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 Inside The Church – Actress April Muse by KardinalZik(m): 6:31am On Jan 31, 2018
Can't she just simply name the Church, the Location, the State/Country, the Molester[s], and the Supporters?
If she can't do all these, then she's a devil's messenger heralding her master's message.

Her name is even Joju, a little different from Juju.
Re: I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 Inside The Church – Actress April Muse by mikejj(m): 7:04am On Jan 31, 2018
when u have started making small money this what your life might turn into...

(1) (Reply)

Gas Explosion Triggered By Mobile Phone Causes Injuries On Family (photos) / "Ebony Reigns Lived A Reckless Life” - Actor Majid Michael. / "I Had My First Sex At The Age Of 12, Got Gonorrhea At 17" #bbnaija-tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.