Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) (26449 Views)

Meet Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12 Contestants / "Dirtiest Housemates": BBNaija Contestants Accused Of Being dirty / See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by Afflalo(m): 9:06am On Jan 31, 2018
i choose D Guy Dat z yellow and dat has big black dick with plenty plenty money
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:06am On Jan 31, 2018
Gkay1:
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, which kind of wahala b dis na
na double wahala grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 9:07am On Jan 31, 2018
holluphemydavid:
na double wahala grin grin grin grin grin grin

o boy how far
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 31, 2018
And the rubbish made front page. Don't tell me nairaland is falling apart too.
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by Berlyn1(f): 9:09am On Jan 31, 2018
All because he is a vanilla flavor imma go with the vanilla dude frosh nd fine my kind of man kiss

Cherry looks like a player angry

Chocolate make sense too but he's a fuckboy...

Honey dude looks gayish....

vanilla any day cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:09am On Jan 31, 2018
AlexCk:
Gosh,
When will they bring back Gulder Ultimate-Search??

Abi gulder no fit again, Coca-cola, or Pepsi, or Guinness should organize naa,
i remeber dat Gulder ultimate search season one,very interesting den,but i dnt tink it can be fun again as big brother naija reality show
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:10am On Jan 31, 2018
nairavsdollars:
None...i dont see any of them giving me what i need
wot do u nid?
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 31, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

Ayaaaayaaay! Mi Ricco coco... He has this baby face look and his sex appeal is very high wink

I know some girls will prefer a bad boy look but not for me cool

But i wonder why there's NO NLders joined this BBN, especially those active members grin , Is it bcoz they didn't passed the audition? tongue

It seems that pink lips is a requirement for BBN grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by JULIE1925(f): 9:11am On Jan 31, 2018
koolcat:
Passed ko demise ni

undecided

I bet u too auditioned as well but didn't went thru the next level tongue
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by koolcat: 9:14am On Jan 31, 2018
JULIE1925:

undecided

I bet u too auditioned as well but didn't went thru the next level tongue
yes ooo, are u a sorcerer?
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by AlexCk: 9:15am On Jan 31, 2018
holluphemydavid:

i remeber dat Gulder ultimate search season one,very interesting den,but i dnt tink it can be fun again as big brother naija reality show

It's possible oo,
It'll just be like survival series.
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:15am On Jan 31, 2018
nairavsdollars:

Like what? I am curious.
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by StTrump: 9:16am On Jan 31, 2018
prettyjo:
red velvet in the morning and cherry at night grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by JULIE1925(f): 9:16am On Jan 31, 2018
Tbillz:
your first and only post, sex!!! Profil Pix, Sex!!!! First to comment still, sex!!!
Your brain is made of d! Ck material

grin

Honestly, ask urself...DONT U LIKE SEX?
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by TVTKOKO(m): 9:16am On Jan 31, 2018
Afflalo:
i choose D Guy Dat z yellow and dat has big black dick with plenty plenty money

Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by Divay22(f): 9:17am On Jan 31, 2018
Red velvet
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by Berlyn1(f): 9:18am On Jan 31, 2018
DaddyKross:

cool
lol

Pls send dis meme to me on wht...
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by janefrancisca(f): 9:20am On Jan 31, 2018
I will go with cherry as a first choice cos I like dem dark skinned...vanilla is my second choice cuz he is cute and looks fragile. Biko onye a quotukwalam.
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 9:25am On Jan 31, 2018
prettyjo:
Exactly! You just spoke my mind grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by gazlyn(f): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2018
vanilla although he looks like a womanizer and red velvet
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 9:34am On Jan 31, 2018
I choose Cherry & Red Velvet.

But Cherry looks like a player. Red Velvet on the other hand looks like the most responsible there but looks can be deceiving. Most times, the responsible-looking ones are more dangerous and deceitful.

Aside all these, give me Red Velvet any time, any day!!!!! He's my spec.
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 9:43am On Jan 31, 2018
prettyjo:

You are in Benue state? Leave that place and come to where I am before those useless herdsmen use you do training on manslaughter. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by dvkot(m): 9:46am On Jan 31, 2018
vanilla everyday
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by mommaJ(f): 9:50am On Jan 31, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YEThttp://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by prettyjo(f): 9:50am On Jan 31, 2018
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:50am On Jan 31, 2018
nairavsdollars:
you mean head?
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by Afrocentric: 9:52am On Jan 31, 2018
nairavsdollars:
bloody liar
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 9:55am On Jan 31, 2018
Y d the thing dey pain guys na!! ����
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by Sexyjigga(m): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2018
Now I know why Nigeria keeps recycling its leaders..Jobless and useless youths everywhere
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by Elf912: 10:01am On Jan 31, 2018
Will spend the day with Red velvet and the night with Chocolate. Caramel is one of my favourites but I'll pass. Honey is so sweet but this one go run my belle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? / BBNaija: Kim Oprah And Ella Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) / Diana Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.