Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry The First - Episode 140/eliminate Negative Thinking - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry The First - Episode 140/eliminate Negative Thinking (322 Views)

Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 148/overcome The Fear Of Succ / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 141/letting It All Go / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 126 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry The First - Episode 140/eliminate Negative Thinking by drindahouz(m): 7:20am On Jan 31, 2018
Wednesday 31st January 2018

Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - the First

Hello and welcome to #MorningVibesWithDrJerryTheFirst-Episode 140

Title: If You Have To Choose Yourself First This Year, These Are The 8 Things To Throw Overboard

In one of my podcasts on the 3 Critical Choices to Make in order to make 2018 A Great Year, I had advised that you should make a conscious decision to Choose Yourself.

I had given a plethora of reasons why you should do so but the executive summary of that podcast is that "if you don't choose yourself and be the best you can be, NOBODY else will do it for you."

And so if you have to choose yourself and become the best of you in 2018, then there are some habits you have picked along the way and which I want to suggest to you to drop them like a hot charcoal burning up your palm.

Today I am discussing: Negative Thinking

What Is Negative Thinking And Why Eliminate It?

What are negative thoughts? And why are they worth eliminating?

These are excellent questions to ask, because if you want to stop thinking negatively, it's important to first understand what types of thoughts you're trying to eliminate and why... . . . . . . . . Continue . . . . .

Listen to this #Podcast by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/XS-ooz-pDio

or

Read the #Full #Text by clicking on this link:
http://morningvibeswithdrjerrythefirst..com/2018/01/morning-vibes-with-dr-jerry-first_31.html

Do subscribe to our channel, like and share our podcast if it resonated with you

And also like us on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/MorningVibesWithDrJTF
to follow our podcasts there

Thank you

PS:
This Program is powered by Topitup Media & Communication Nigeria.
Any and all rights are hereby reserved (c) 2018

#MorningVibesWithDrJerryTheFirst
#Motivation
#Inspiration
#Make2018YourBestYearYet
#EliminateNegativeThinking
#DropNegativeThinkingLikeAHotPieceOfCharcoal
#NegativeThinkingIsDangerousToYourHealth
#NegativeThinkingIsCrippling
#DrJTF

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

New Fiction Series / The Nitty Gritty Of The Corporate World / Amazing Facts About The Book Publishing Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.