Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Urgent Sales 2 Plots Of Land For At Magboro Directly Behind MFM Prayer City - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent Sales 2 Plots Of Land For At Magboro Directly Behind MFM Prayer City (663 Views)

For Sale - 3-Bedroom bungalow behind MFM prayer city / Land, Houses For Sale @ Magboro (makógi, mápárá Etc @ Back Of MFM Prayer City) / 3bedrooms bungalow @ ibafo (Opposite MFM prayer city, beside Hi Impact Park) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Sales 2 Plots Of Land For At Magboro Directly Behind MFM Prayer City by damibigmo(m): 7:46am On Jan 31, 2018
Two full plots of land available for sale at Magboro behind MFM prayer city along the Lagos-Ibadan express way.

The land is located in a serene and well planned estate with good road network and very stable electricity. this land is about 20 minutes drive to Lagos so it's a great fit for corporate people who are tired of the constant hustle and bustle of lagos and need a nice and quiet environment at a very affordable price.
Asking price for this property is #3m.
properties in this area go from #4m up but the owner needs money so it's selling at a cheaper price.
make use of this opportunity to become a landlord without hassle this year.

contact me on Whatsapp or call 09093944839 or send an email to layolenigeriaenterprises@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Sales 2 Plots Of Land For At Magboro Directly Behind MFM Prayer City by obaataaokpaewu: 7:58am On Jan 31, 2018
Behind MFM? Na fire fire fire dem go use dey disturb the neighborhood

1 Like

Re: Urgent Sales 2 Plots Of Land For At Magboro Directly Behind MFM Prayer City by AreaFada2: 3:09am On Feb 04, 2018
damibigmo:
Two full plots of land available for sale at Magboro behind MFM prayer city along the Lagos-Ibadan express way.

The land is located in a serene and well planned estate with good road network and very stable electricity. this land is about 20 minutes drive to Lagos so it's a great fit for corporate people who are tired of the constant hustle and bustle of lagos and need a nice and quiet environment at a very affordable price.
Asking price for this property is #3m.
properties in this area go from #4m up but the owner needs money so it's selling at a cheaper price.
make use of this opportunity to become a landlord without hassle this year.

contact me on Whatsapp or call 09093944839 or send an email to layolenigeriaenterprises@gmail.com

Ok. What about the Fulani herdsmen they said to have invaded Magboro/MFM axis that residents there are complaining about?
Which title documents have the plots? What is exact dimension/size of the plots? Is it the two plots together 3m total?
Re: Urgent Sales 2 Plots Of Land For At Magboro Directly Behind MFM Prayer City by damibigmo(m): 8:52am On Feb 04, 2018
AreaFada2:

Ok. What about the Fulani herdsmen they said to have invaded Magboro/MFM axis that residents there are complaining about?
Which title documents have the plots? What is exact dimension/size of the plots? Is it the two plots together 3m total?
there are no Fulani herdsmen here it's all fake news.
There is Family Receipt and survey plan on the land.
Asking price is #3m per plot but can sell both for #5m
exact dimensions for each plot is 60 by 120
Re: Urgent Sales 2 Plots Of Land For At Magboro Directly Behind MFM Prayer City by tempex88(m): 9:11am On Feb 04, 2018
damibigmo:

there are no Fulani herdsmen here it's all fake news.
There is Family Receipt and survey plan on the land.
Asking price is #3m per plot but can sell both for #5m
exact dimensions for each plot is 60 by 120

This your location has dam(water) issue. I regretted buying land there
Re: Urgent Sales 2 Plots Of Land For At Magboro Directly Behind MFM Prayer City by damibigmo(m): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
tempex88:

This your location has dam(water) issue. I regretted buying land there

not my location I was born in this town and in all my years of living here even when heavy rain falls there is nothing like flood. maybe you went to buy land in Wawa . Cus most of those real estate companies do fake advertising they sell problem land to people at cheap price, because of they are big companies people rush to buy land from them. but when we who are direct Omo onile want to sell they say it's too expensive and fall victim to fake advertising.

if I tell you the number of fake estates in this area you will be surprised
Re: Urgent Sales 2 Plots Of Land For At Magboro Directly Behind MFM Prayer City by tempex88(m): 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
damibigmo:

not my location I was born in this town and in all my years of living here even when heavy rain falls there is nothing like flood. maybe you went to buy land in Wawa . Cus most of those real estate companies do fake advertising they sell problem land to people at cheap price, because of they are big companies people rush to buy land from them. but when we who are direct Omo onile want to sell they say it's too expensive and fall victim to fake advertising.

if I tell you the number of fake estates in this area you will be surprised

Ok. Would chat u
Re: Urgent Sales 2 Plots Of Land For At Magboro Directly Behind MFM Prayer City by damibigmo(m): 8:09am On Feb 24, 2018
Still Available
Re: Urgent Sales 2 Plots Of Land For At Magboro Directly Behind MFM Prayer City by damibigmo(m): 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
��� HOT CAKE SALES ���

° 14 Acres of land available for sale

• Price: 25m per acre

•Title: C of O

Call 09093944839 for inspection.

° 70 plots of land for sale

• Location: Shimawa ( near RCCG 3km by 3km new mega Auditorium)

• Price: 3m per plot
• Title: Receipt

° 500 acres for sale

• Price: 1m per acre

• Title: statutory right of ownership

° 200 acres along lagos-ibadan express way

• Price: 9m per acre

• Title: Allocation

° 300 plots for sale

• price: 1m per plot

• Title: Receipt

° 4 plots of land fenced together

• Title: C of O

• Price: 12m per acre

° 2 plots with building on it .

• Location: Mowe bustop directly facing lagos Ibadan express way

• Title: Family Receipt

• Price: 15m per plot

° 1 &½ plots bare land at Mowe bustop

• Location: Mowe bustop directly facing the lagos Ibadan express way

• Title: Survey Plan and Receipt

• Price: 30m

• Full plot of land with 3 units of 2 bedroom flat on it

• Price: 12m

• Title: Survey Plan and Receipt

Call 09093944839 to book inspection or send an email to layolenigeriaenterprises@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Sales 2 Plots Of Land For At Magboro Directly Behind MFM Prayer City by damibigmo(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
Don't wait to till your landlord give you quit notice before becoming a landlord on your own.

(1) (Reply)

Bungalow For Sale At Magboro, Ogun State / SOLD SOLD SOLD For Sale: Uncompleted 4 Bedroom Flat, 2 Bedroom Flat Etc / Clean Mini Flat For Rent @ Mafoluku (off Airport Road) N330,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.