Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,459 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Is Trump The Best American President? Watch This Videos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is Trump The Best American President? Watch This Videos) (554 Views)

Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power / Donald Trump: "The Lie Of The Year Is That Joe Biden Won!" / Top 5 Unheard Truth About Donald Trump, The US President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Trump The Best American President? Watch This Videos) by idom101: 7:52am On Jan 31, 2018
Watching President Trump address on his 70th birthday I was fully convinced we don't have a president In Nigeria,

The man has create millions of jobs, the economy has reach an all time high. God bless him

young people we really need to get up and create a country where our children shall come and enjoy.

PDP and APC has failed us.
I love you President Trump how I wish we can borrow to run as Nigerian president in 2019.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1793788060651766&id=661425717221345

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Is Trump The Best American President? Watch This Videos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 31, 2018
BRUTAL TRUTH
Donald Trump strikes again very hard, he talks to Africans:
" I don't need to harass you like the French Presidents say that France-Africa is over, yet they keep sending you the fake tourists who spy on you and come back and tell them how you should be recolonised."
"If after 50 years of independence you have not built the necessary infrastructure for your people are you humans?
"If you sit on gold, diamond, oil, manganese, uranium... and your people don't have food, are you humans?
"If to stay in power, you don't hesitate to buy weapons from strangers to kill your own citizens, are you humans?
"If your only social project is to stay in power for life, are you humans?
"If you despise and shoot your own citizens like game, who will respect them?"
Re: Is Trump The Best American President? Watch This Videos) by idom101: 10:01am On Jan 31, 2018
careytommy7:
BRUTAL TRUTH
Donald Trump strikes again very hard, he talks to Africans:
" I don't need to harass you like the French Presidents say that France-Africa is over, yet they keep sending you the fake tourists who spy on you and come back and tell them how you should be recolonised."
"If after 50 years of independence you have not built the necessary infrastructure for your people are you humans?
"If you sit on gold, diamond, oil, manganese, uranium... and your people don't have food, are you humans?
"If to stay in power, you don't hesitate to buy weapons from strangers to kill your own citizens, are you humans?
"If your only social project is to stay in power for life, are you humans?
"If you despise and shoot your own citizens like game, who will respect them?"

No matter how people hate him I love him totally.

(1) (Reply)

Iran Says No Missile Talks Unless West Gives Up Its Nuclear Weapons / Rapper DMX Plays Judge Hit Track Slippin' Before Being Jailed For Tax Fraud / Breaking News: U.S, France, Britain Launch Air Strikes In Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.