Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Autologic offering world -class auto training - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Autologic offering world -class auto training (6164 Views)

My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi / My Bad Experience With Autologic / Autologic, One Of The Best Auto Technicians Nigeria Has Ever Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Autologic offering world -class auto training by autologic: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2018
In our own way of tackling growing youth unemployment ,empowering smart graduates and train more technician in act of scientific act of basic foundation in auto diagnosis, and other advance modules
Autologic autocare is offering basic training in auto diagnostics, autoelectrical & HVAC to the advance level modules

1.Training will be intensive and in- dept
2.Training will run everyday of the week including Saturday
3.Participants that have science background
will be an added advantage
4.Experience in automobile is required and strong critical and analytical thinking skill will be tested
5.Age bracket must be between 20-35
6.Partipant must provide 2 guarantors (working class,and clerics).
7.Partipant must have strong family support system
8.Training will be @ at our Yaba workshop

All interested participant should send to this address (Autologicng@gmail.com)
stating the reason to be shortlisted for the training attached with CV. (Subject of the mail must bear the title "Leader "

1 Like

Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by autologic: 6:03am On Feb 01, 2018
Happy new month.
This opportunity is still open
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by Turks: 7:06am On Feb 01, 2018
Boom. I’m in for the free diagnosis grin.
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by autologic: 7:30am On Feb 01, 2018
Keep sending your application ,only shortlisted applicant will be invited for interview at the close of offer.
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by Emblj: 9:52am On Feb 01, 2018
1. What is the duration of the training ?
2. Is it an apprenticeship scheme ?- where one gets trained and stays back to work for you?
3. Any financial committment on the part of the trainee?

2 Likes

Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by autologic: 10:36am On Feb 01, 2018
Emblj:
1. What is the duration of the training ?
2. Is it an apprenticeship scheme ?- where one gets trained and stays back to work for you?
3. Any financial committment on the part of the trainee?
1.Duration of the training is tentatively between 6 months to a year
2.Yes it is an apprenticeship scheme .
Classroom theory training and on field training combined
3.Like I stated earlier ,it not free but heavily discounted for those that perform excellently well in our assessment test.
applicant will require to show high level of seriousness and commitment , provide all training material (laptops,Multimeter ,books etc) required and ready to submit to stated rules and regulations
where one gets trained and stays back to work for you?
This training will be so intensive and rigorous enough to kick start your own career in automobile repair services that is why it is only for talented and bright minded candidate .
At end of the training ,high flyer candidate that meet our requirement will be hired or recommended for employment in other organisation or assisted to set up their own business if so desire.
It part of own social responsibility to assist potentials that yet to be discovered but our resources can only accommodate few people for now .

5 Likes

Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by captainking(m): 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
autologic:

1.Duration of the training is tentatively 3 months
2.Yes it is an apprenticeship scheme .
Classroom theory training and on field training combined
3.Like I stated earlier ,it all for free but that is free doesn't mean it should be taken for granted .
applicant will require to show high level of seriousness and commitment , provide all training material (laptops,Multimeter ,books etc) required and ready to submit to stated rules and regulations
where one gets trained and stays back to work for you?
This training will be so intensive and rigorous enough to kick start your own career in automobile repair services that is why it is only for talented and bright minded candidate .
At end of the training ,high flyer candidate that meet our requirement will be hired or recommended for employment in other organisation or assisted to set up their own business if so desire.
It part of own social responsibility to assist potentials that yet to be discovered but our resources can only accommodate 2 people for now .

I love this.. I would have applied.. If am not occupied.. Any weekend provision for people like us that work sir?
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by autologic: 8:32am On Feb 02, 2018
captainking:

I love this.. I would have applied.. If am not occupied.. Any weekend provision for people like us that work sir?
Sorry sir ,not for now

1 Like

Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by captainking(m): 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
autologic:

Sorry sir ,not for now
thanks for the response..
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by luba9876: 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
Really interested, far away from Lagos. Any hope for me?
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by autologic: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
luba9876:
Really interested, far away from Lagos. Any hope for me?
People outside Lagos that are willing to come stand a better chance of being shortlisted cos our research shows that other location outside Lagos are in dire need of sound and technical savvy automobile technician.

1 Like

Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by autologic: 6:14am On Feb 03, 2018
Keep sending your application .

1 Like

Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by autologic: 10:25am On Feb 03, 2018
This application fortraining will close on Monday 5th February ,2018.
After the end of this free offer ,normal fee will apply .
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by davit: 12:09am On Feb 04, 2018
Is the auto diagnostics too for 2 people?
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by autologic: 9:51am On Feb 04, 2018
davit:
Is the auto diagnostics too for 2 people?
This is a ongoing 2 training in one
Auto diagnostic and Auto electrical
The free offer will only be extended for 2 qualified applicant .
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by sdophietan: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2018
I missed the offer sad. Actually, I was trying to learn through a few websites like the obd2 scanners. But, you know that websites cannot provide enough information that practical experience can give.
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by chibinobim1964: 10:58am On Mar 31, 2018
Join us today
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by autologic: 10:12am On Apr 20, 2018
This offer has been reopened for month of May.
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by appliedscience(m): 10:41am On Apr 20, 2018
autologic:
When in May please
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by autologic: 11:14am On Apr 20, 2018
appliedscience:

When in May please
Training will kick start from May 1 tentatively .
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by kennyniyi: 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
autologic:

I'm very much interested
Kenny.adeniyi3@gmail.com

I need more info on the training
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by rezky(m): 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
pls aw can i apply..'
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by OgaKazeem(m): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
autologic:

When in may and how can we apply bros?
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by TwittterNG: 8:53am On Sep 17, 2018
Will this offer be available anytime soon?
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by autologic: 8:03am On Oct 10, 2018
Offer has now been reopened ..pls send mail to Autologicng@gmail.com indicating your interest .
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by autologic: 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Kindly note that this application will close on 20th of October 2018.
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by autologic: 10:04am On Oct 11, 2018
Keep sending your application .
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by Trexate: 2:43am On Oct 12, 2018
Expectant sir
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by autologic: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2019
Application has been reopened for last quarter of the year for our autodiagnosis and autoelectrical training #free of charge
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by autologic: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2019
For this quarter we will include advance autodiagnosis and HVAC for part of this training cool
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by autologic: 8:31am On Oct 17, 2019
Criteria for admission will be more stringent more than before as we want the best candidate to emerge.
As we are currently in search of smart candidate that can be entrusted with bigger responsibility and roles
We want to replicate a leader cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Renault’s EZ-GO Robot Taxi Is The Most Socially Responsible Concept In Geneva / Acura MDX And Premium Fuel / How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.