Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Senate Summons Emefiele, Others Over Bank Charges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Summons Emefiele, Others Over Bank Charges (11641 Views)

Reps Panel Summons Emefiele, Others Over N33 Billion Missing Pension Fund / Kano Visit: Senate Summons IG Over Kwankwaso / Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Summons Emefiele, Others Over Bank Charges by salbis(m): 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
Na UBA own dey vex me pass.
Re: Senate Summons Emefiele, Others Over Bank Charges by zenith2k9: 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
very welcome development

www.investingold.sg24.top
Re: Senate Summons Emefiele, Others Over Bank Charges by EarthXmetahuman: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
maximunimpact:
If not for tribalism and sentiments of some people Buhari would have fired this guy on the spot since 2015. But since they prefere "our son" in government rather than performers, we are stuck with egg heads in charge of a sensitive organisation like CBN
gbammmmmmmmmm!!!

Been saying like forever. Emiefiele is the worst cbn governor ever.
Re: Senate Summons Emefiele, Others Over Bank Charges by kernel504(m): 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
maximunimpact:
If not for tribalism and sentiments of some people Buhari would have fired this guy on the spot since 2015. But since they prefere "our son" in government rather than performers, we are stuck with egg heads in charge of a sensitive organisation like CBN

Sorry Sir, since Buhari deals with competent people, tell us three competent individuals as well as performing person his regime.

1 Like

Re: Senate Summons Emefiele, Others Over Bank Charges by Automatic3444(m): 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
Senate has degraded their self so low. Can you imaging in others country senators are giving due respect not in Nigerian where senator will summons a DG,minister AND other prominent leader they will refuse to come or their action are taken for granted. It's a shame.when will this country change for good.
Re: Senate Summons Emefiele, Others Over Bank Charges by dogstyle007(m): 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
tuzeriouz:

buhari,s dullard n cluless brain is reasonable than urs.
Over to you
Re: Senate Summons Emefiele, Others Over Bank Charges by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
umulobi:
Tv
Samsung or LG grin
Re: Senate Summons Emefiele, Others Over Bank Charges by AceVentura: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
This man in connivance with the Banks found a way to bring back the COT (commission on turnover) by renaming it AMF (account maintenance fees). That was a monumental trick orchestrated by his pay masters.

A bald-headed vulture that doesn't mean well for the entrepreneur cos his pockets are already deep.

All his does is to seek out ways for banks to post billions in profits while the real sector suffers.

Yeye de smell....
Re: Senate Summons Emefiele, Others Over Bank Charges by greatermax77(m): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
maximunimpact:

Same with PMB, he would have been impeached if Nigeria is a sane country

1 Like

Re: Senate Summons Emefiele, Others Over Bank Charges by Agimor(m): 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Access bank should thoroughly be investigated alongside UBA... The former continuously deduct 50box from my account every month without any cogent reasons why the latter keeps deduct 100box without explanations until I finally dump their ass to the bin.... I'm saying this because of those still banking with the aforesaid banks and found theirselves in perpetual pains and unable to speak up.
Re: Senate Summons Emefiele, Others Over Bank Charges by golddust6000(m): 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
I still love nigeria banking sector. In europe if you have money or you dont have in your account they will charge you every month, you will end up becoming a debtor unless you close your bank account.

1 Like

Re: Senate Summons Emefiele, Others Over Bank Charges by ican2020: 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
I hope thief UBA will be at the meeting
Re: Senate Summons Emefiele, Others Over Bank Charges by OkorojiE: 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2018
Please Nairalanders,

I thank you all for your support and well wishes so far as regards this thread. www.nairaland.com/4319984/please-me-pay-school-fees#64657478

I thank Mr. Obinna Uzoh for giving me #20,0000. Thank you sir. Thanks to sir Francis Dozie that wants to buy my phone for #15,000. Thanks for your interest.

Today, 31st January is the deadline for the payment of school fees, and I only have #20,000 now, remaining #25,700. Please, I ask you, whatever you can do, please help me to raise the remaining amount before 2pm today, so that I can pay the school fees. I will be forever grateful.

My Bank Acct details remain. Diamond Bank 0024727225 Emmanuel Thanks.
Re: Senate Summons Emefiele, Others Over Bank Charges by talk2percy(m): 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
I have given up on Nigeria
Re: Senate Summons Emefiele, Others Over Bank Charges by CSTR2: 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
maximunimpact:
There are over 100 more redundant and clueless appointees in buhari's govt than emefiele. Most of whom are from the north.

Ask Buhari to fire them first before a senior critical position like the CBN governor that would have immediate impact on the economy.
Re: Senate Summons Emefiele, Others Over Bank Charges by dembularrr: 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
maximunimpact:

Egg heads actually mean people that are very intelligent, brilliant intellectual,sound and what have you..
Re: Senate Summons Emefiele, Others Over Bank Charges by deebrownneymar: 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nice one
Re: Senate Summons Emefiele, Others Over Bank Charges by pawesome(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
And you cant summon minister of petroleum
Re: Senate Summons Emefiele, Others Over Bank Charges by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:05am On Feb 01, 2018
this is a country where those who are suppose to enforce law only bark and don't bike...since 2015 till now, they hv been seeing charges of banks in various forms.....sms charges, card maintenance charge, ATM charges, deposit charges, email charges, .......after these report, what will the Senate do to the banks and can? my country nothing. ....,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Govt Appoints Former IGP, Onovo, As Security Consultant / Kogi, Bayelsa, Imo Guber Polls: APC Rakes In Over ₦‎1.3 Billion From Forms / Umahi To Meet Cement Manufacturers Over Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.