Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

"If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans (25189 Views)

Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again / Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa / Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by MissAprokoMedia(f): 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
Richard Mofe Damijo has a piece of Advice to his fans and fellow celebrities on being materially attached to things that won’t follow us to the grave.

Sharing a photo of Instagram, the Veteran asked his fans if they would still adore him or call out to him if he wasn’t 6ft tall… If they would shout out to him if he wasn’t a celebrity.

He went on to Admonish his fellow celebrities, urging them to over look thier huge followers on social media and be humble as their followers won’t follow them to the grave when it’s time.

He wrote:

“If I wasn’t the six foot and some more, successful, famous, somewhat good-looking RMD, will you still love me?

If not for the level of fame I have achieved and the success tied to my brand will you still scream my name?

If I was a middle-aged, gray bearded, emaciated applicant hoping to be your driver, will you give me a second look?

If I was a half literate Warri boy who said ‘Nyam’ instead of Yam, “Shorsh” instead of Church and “I chock” instead of “I was shocked”, will you not mock and laugh at my speech?

If I as RMD, fell on hard times, lost my fame and fortune, became helpless and hopeless, will you show any sympathy?

I ask, not because I do not know the answers but so that he that has ears will hear and hopefully learn a thing or maybe, two.

In your desire to be loved and accepted, it is important to ask ourselves how much of the love and admiration thrown at you are genuine.

Know that many do not love you, they love the idea of you. It is the same people who sing your praises when you’re up, that tear you apart when you stumble, and stomp on you when you fall.

Don’t let the number of followers you have, the likes and comments on your pictures or the hype fool you, one wrong move and the vultures will swoop down to feast.

This is why I appreciate the love but stay super selective when it comes to letting people in. I keep my circle small, in fact, very small. I keep my private life, private and thank God for the grace to also keep my public life private.

Don’t put yourself out there and start crying foul when it blows up in your face and hey, STOP trying to sit with the cool kids, YOU•ARE•THE•COOL•KID!!!! Know this and elevate above the clique mentality.

News by Joelsblog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/if-i-wasnt-handsome-would-you-still-want-me-as-your-rmd-richard-mofe-damijo-ask-fans/

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by MissAprokoMedia(f): 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by anibirelawal(m): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hmmm.... He that has ears let him hear!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by LesbianBoy(m): 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2018
What is he feeling like? Nonsense angry

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by Treasure17(m): 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2018
True talk from an elder.

8 Likes

Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by ekems2017(f): 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
Na true. Without fame and money if you like fine pass river goddess no body to follow you you no go get even one like. Me wey fine without fame and money who sabi me.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by Pubichairs(m): 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
Old man who should be preaching about heaven and hell has made it clear to us that he is a sugar daddy and u people tagged it humble

17 Likes

Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by Millz404(m): 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
Mtcheew.... Who love you...

4 Likes

Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by boolet: 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
LOL. Oya sing your own version of 21 questions oga RMD cheesy

12 Likes

Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by Bustincole(m): 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
RMD the main man
Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by Yungwizzzy28(m): 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
He's talking to the gold digging ladies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by ossuofia1: 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
Humility is the watchword
Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by binsanni(m): 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
Word from an ugly dudes cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by nellybadas: 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
Please it's humility not humbleness

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by Memphis357(m): 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
Na so so yeye topics just dey make fp anyhow nowadays.
Nonsense!!!!
In other news.....Abeg make una do quick tidy una PVCs ooooo. Come 2019,we must do send forth for our "Cow Mander In Chief.
#back2daura

3 Likes

Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by Nackzy: 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
Oga your going to Far...Me am Handsome..but no one loves me... Why because am not famous and I don't have money... People are after Fame and Money... Simple truth
Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by freemanbubble: 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
that na normal thing na
people wanna associate with success not failure
Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by SoftP(m): 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
Is he handsome ?

13 Likes

Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by Nackzy: 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
Oga your talking..Am Handsome but no one loves me... Why because am not famous and I don't have money... People are after Fame and Money... Simple truth

2 Likes

Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by mafofo(m): 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
True talk from an icon...read the words well, it's meaning is very deep.

6 Likes

Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by rawtouch: 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
undecided
true words to chew on..
Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by Dammylois(f): 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
True talk....Truth is only a few people genuinely care when you are still struggling,until you are at D top of the ladder doing good for yourself

4 Likes

Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by Inception(m): 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
grin

21 questions - 50 cent
Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by mccoy47(m): 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
Deep

1 Like

Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by delishpot: 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
LesbianBoy:
What is he feeling like? Nonsense angry

Your leasbian mentality will not let you see anything straight na grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by IamBoobs: 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
He's talking to Eazi.. But Eazi is ugly.. lol.
Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by Liftedhands(f): 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
No I wouldn't love you but I'd still treat you nice as a human being.
Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by dalhjana: 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
op play me "life of a star" by lil kesh ft adekunle gold

2 Likes

Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by baldeagle: 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
anibirelawal:
Hmmm.... He that have hear let him hear!

He that has ears let him hear

4 Likes

Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by boolet: 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
ossuofia1:
Humility is the watchword
You may use either words. Humiity is more common though, check...

2 Likes

Re: "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans by padua1234: 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
Such is life. No one wants to associate with a failure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy / Alexx Ekubo Meets Oby Ezekwesili (PHOTOS) / Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.