Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says (50316 Views)

"Bleep Nigerian Artists" Ghanaian Singer Says As He Fills Up Stadium: Video / Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says / This Baby Is Too Big For A New Born-fans Come For Patoranking (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by Treasure1919(f): 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
The artist even gave u broad shoulders....... But u did not say its big nah
Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by shegie(m): 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
dope....its nice, oya davido pay jor
Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by Jessica555: 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nice painting
Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by sinaj(f): 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
na deceive him dey deceive you. You worwor pass worwor
thank you
Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by Dabiridamilare(m): 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
Is this Davido or marwi undecided
Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by Enemyofpeace: 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
sinaj:
thank you
you're welcome tongue tongue

Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by Angelawhite(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
LesbianBoy:

You are beautiful angry

What's beautiful in her cream burnt face? angry

@ sinaj

Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by sweetmusic12: 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
Keneking:
Poor painting and poor finishing angry sad

Can we see your painting.
Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by LZAA: 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
sinaj:
Thank u sad
u look like mr crabz from spongebob grin grin
Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
large rock hard
Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by sinaj(f): 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
LZAA:

u look like mr crabz from spongebob grin grin
thank you

Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by Troublemaker007(m): 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
LesbianBoy:

You are beautiful angry

You nova see person full face you don dey shine ur 64 teeth. U know weda d oda side of her face burn tongue
Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by Johnsown1(m): 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2018
LesbianBoy:

You are beautiful angry
how can she be beautiful while her face is not showing or are you fantasising or ur talking about her physique
Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by highchief1: 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
sinaj:
Its beautiful smiley
e get wetin u no?
Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
phlamesG:
The artist painted a true picture whether davido likes it or not.

Davido has a big jaw nw which was clearly depicted in d picture grin

The jaw was exaggerated in the drawing
Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
Khd95:
see davido dey complain say him head too biggrin
the boy no get mirror for house
Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by donqx: 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
play too much
Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by Psoul(m): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
Keneking:
Poor painting and poor finishing angry sad

Let's see ur own drawing.
Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
Davido doesn't know that he have a big coconut head tongue.
Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by dozofavour(m): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
LesbianBoy:

You are beautiful angry
is she davido?
Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by princetom1(m): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
sinaj:
Its beautiful smiley

Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by segebase(m): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
sinaj:
Its beautiful smiley
I love yu
Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by 2shure: 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
homo
Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by silver94(m): 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ever8054:
this "he goat " no be she dey d picture na Davidoo....

Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by sinaj(f): 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
segebase:

I love yu
I love yu tu

Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by Ogaonos: 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ever8054:
guy u 4 leave am na.e dey try scoop d babe.
Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by LesbianBoy(m): 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2018
Angelawhite:

What's beautiful in her cream burnt face? angry

@ sinaj

Johnsown1:

how can she be beautiful while her face is not showing or are you fantasising or ur talking about her physique

Troublemaker007:

You nova see person full face you don dey shine ur 64 teeth. U know weda d oda side of her face burn tongue

See this one's.......sinaj na fine girl o, is just that should does not like changing profile picture angry
Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by LesbianBoy(m): 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ever8054:

Did i tell you i dinnor know? Gbegborun.....if i nack you jazz now people wee say i am wicked angry
Re: Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says by Johnsown1(m): 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
LesbianBoy:

See this one's.......sinaj na fine girl o, is just that should does not like changing profile picture angry

am not saying that she is not fine all am saying is; how can she be fine while her face is not facing the camera. beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder

Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) / Bbnaija: Uti Nwachukwu Wonders Why Tacha Has Not Been Disqualified / See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny)