Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Stuck With Mr Popular - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stuck With Mr Popular (9025 Views)

Mr Popular And I (an Unconventional Romance) / Marry Me Mr Popular - Feather's Stories / Marry Me Mr Popular - Feather's Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stuck With Mr Popular by donsimoniiblog: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
"Oh yes my lord" take me away and with you
to wherever you want. my 'night in shining armour'
"Oh my queen you made me the happiest man alive"
he said taking my hand and easily lifting meto sit
with him on his chariot.
"Can I know your name my Queen?" He
ungrudging at me with lovely green eyes.
"Tamara my lord"
"OH,Tamara,what a lovely name,I could say it
all day".
" Tamara! Tamara! Tamara!" He said but this
time a little bit angrily and shaking me continuously.
"Tamara wake up,you are late on your first day of school" the voice said,I stirred in bed realising I had one of those dreams again,I groaned looking at my mum and squinted my eyes when she pushed open the curtains revealing light coming from the sun.
I threw a pillow at her but that gave her an idea,cause she whacked me on my butt furiously.
"Mum,I don't wanna go today. I promise tomorrow mum" I whined childishly covering my face with the pillow I was whacked with. What's so good about school,can't we just have someone coming to our houses instead of making the first move. I groaned loudly.
"That's what you said last time,and you missed a whole week of school" she narrowed her hazel eyes at me.
"This would be the last,just let me" i heard a long sigh followed by her heavy steps until she totally disappeared. Finally!,it's just you and me bed, just give me a reason I shouldn't buy you a
mansion on your next birthday mum.
I was gradually drifting back to sleep when I heard heavy footsteps and then..
"Holy cheese cake!" I was soaked wet from the tip of my curly dark brown hair to my toes. I yelped out of the bed and into the bathroom,I didn't want to catch a cold. I heard series of her laughter echoing through the walls. I take that back you are
getting just a brick for your birthday,yea go build
your mansion on your own.
" That's serves you right,hurry up and come have breakfast" she giggled and went away.
I groggily washed my hair,took my bath and stepped out tying my fancy loony toons towel around my chest,yea I'm a sucker for cartoons.
STORY CONTINUES BELOW
I brushed my teeth and stared at the mirror gargling and spitting the water out,blow dried my curly dark hair. Combed it with my fingers and tied it in a neat bun but still had some heavy strands sticking out. Got to my closet,picked out some random jeans and a red T-shirt pairing it with red vans. I don't really take time getting ready for school,just my everyday bath,I applied little makeup whenever I felt like,but with my lazy attitude didn't have time for that today.
I got downstairs seeing mum in the counter holding out Bacon and scrambled eggs. I smiled,my mum and dad got divorced when I was seven and ever since then she took extra care of me never reminding me of dad,she payed all my bills and served as both parents to me. Dad sent me Christmas and birthday presents but it all stopped two years ago,I waited on his present on my 15th birthday but it didn't arrive.
"But mum, I didn't see the reason we had to move to mile ville,I miss my old school" I complained to her.
"I really need this job Mara,be considerate honey".
I signed " I don't think I can fit into a new school,what about Trina? I miss her already"
"I can't believe we are having this discussion again,you can always face time Trina. You girls chatted all through the night" she said putting a glass of milk on the dining table.
we moved to mile ville two weeks ago,my mum had a contract here in our home town. She was really excited to come over,this was the town she was raised and her mother my grandma owned one of the biggest English restaurants here. So it was like coming home,but not to me. I wasn't really fond of making new friends me being the shy type. The only friends I had were Trina and her twin Tryson. Even if Tryson and I didn't quite get along but I still refer to him as a friend.
"You can deal with your new school,I know you can. My fearless Mara" she smiled hugging me. "Now eat up,you are late honey"
I gobbled my food and got up holding my glass of milk and downing it all in a gulp.
"So mum,since I'm already late,can i-
" don't even think about it,I have a meeting in about" she paused then glanced at the wall clock. She continued "two hours from now" she snapped cutting me off.
"Fine" I muttered. I didn't own a car yet,so I used mum's but she promised to get me mine when I turned eighteen.
"Put on a sweater sweetie" she called but i ignored her.
I was happy at the fact that school was just five minutes walk from home,so I carried my backpack,kissed mum goodbye and got out. I was greeted by the harsh cold breeze which almost blew me away,the weather was gelid not welcoming at all. I wanted to go back and grab a jacket but shook my head. I mean mum would just give me one of those 'I told you so' looks so i walked on.
"Hmm mile ville high school" yep a community school. I muttered going into the large gate. It was very easy to locate most of the buildings because mum and I checked out the school few days back,I was already given my time schedule for my classes and got my name signed in the principals office. I brought out my time schedule and saw math as the first subject,I groaned seeing the time 9:00 written on it. I was twenty minutes late for my first class on my first day. The school was so big,bigger than my previous school and had many co- curriculum activities during the day.
I entered into the hallway seeing few students around,shouldn't they be in their classes? then again I'm also one of them.
I looked through the hallway walls seeing posters of football tournaments,math bowls,drama club presentations and musical themes. I smiled touching the posters. My old school didn't do school plays just educational bowls.
I was looking for room 99 but failed shamelessly so I decided to ask a red head beside a tall green locker.
"Oh hey" I stopped and looked at her shirt and saw a name tag 'flora' on it. "Flora" I added smiling.
She turned to me but her beautiful green eyes grew wide and she gasped covering her mouth with both hands. I became confused and stared at her awkwardly.
"How did you know my name,oh my gosh. That means I'm finally famous,wait here" she instructed. "I need to tell max" she added giggling then ran off. I stood there gob-smacked,perplexed. What just went on now. So weird.
I shook my head and continued still looking for room 99. OK 69,I guess it would be upstairs I said to myself going up. I held on the railings for support seeing a lot of students running down the stairs,I guess first class was over. I ducked my head to check the class I had after math on my schedule but I hit my head against a hard wall,really strong wall.
"Ow" I scrubbed my head feeling light headed.
"What the hell is your problem" a thick voice said i stirred my head and saw an infuriated face,with healthy blue eyes peering at me.
"Huh?"
"You should watch properly before moving,instead of acting like some annoyed bitch" he said rudely before laughing hysterically. I'm confused,could someone explain this. I was feeling a sharp pain in my head and I almost cried out. He called me a bitch then laughed. Ouch,my head!. What's so funny about that.
"You are such a loser max,you blew our cover,you didn't even last a minute" a pretty girl appeared hitting the guy I assumed was max on his chest. She had dark chocolate eyes and matching hair colour,tall above average height,Bronze skin. Very pretty but had this boyish attitude when she talked.
"I can't bring my self to do what the 'Ashers' do " max said emphasising 'Ashers' in quote using his pointer and middle finger.
"Hmm hmm" I cleared my throat. "Could you please enlighten me a bit, I'm confused here" I said trying my best to smile. I was beyond frustrated now having to deal with my pounding head.
"Sorry Amber made me do it" Max said pointing at the brunette beside him but she hit him hard on his dark blonde hair showing no remorse. I stifled a laugh when max screamed sounding like a dying pigeon.
"Hey I'm Amber Williams,sorry he hit you,well here is the thing we had a bet that he should intentionally hit someone and act rudely about it making him an 'Asher'" that brings us back to Asher.
"He failed,so he has to do everything I say for a whole week" she grinned wickedly.
"I'm Tamara,Tamara Alonso" I brought out my hand for a handshake but was surprised when she fist bumped me.
"Hey,you guys forgot about me" Max whined..
"This is my loser of a friend max miles" she laughed,there was something about the way Max eyes forayed pain when she called him her friend but I shook it off.
"There you are Max,been looking all over for you" a voice said and I turned to see the red head from before panting heavily.
"Just in time,come here flora,meet Tamara" max said, she looked at me intensely then told max and Amber about the whole name thing.
Max chuckled pointing her name tag which she smiled muttering "I actually thought I was famous".
" in your dreams,flora" Amber responded. "don't worry she's a little cray cray but you will get used to it". She whispered in my ears and I chuckled.
" shh here they come" flora giggled straightening her red hair.
"Who?",I questioned,I noticed everybody turned to the direction of the stairs. The girls checking out themselves in the mirror including flora,the guys holding on to their girlfriends like they were going to get lost or something. Amber rolled her eyes while max watched intensely like he was going to learn something new today. I was beyond confused.
" the Asher's" Amber answered facing me, "they are the hottest and richest guys in mile ville high,bad boys like everyone called them,they change their girlfriends like a pair of boxers,the more they dismiss them the more they come for more" she explained.
"But why are they called the Asher's?" I asked still confused.
"Here is why" she pointed at a tall handsome figure ,smooth black hair gelled to the back and dark eyes he was smirking and winking to the girls as he walked past.
"That's Sam,he owns a record of the highest amount of girls he laid,a player and the dumbest in his crew. I nodded in understanding like a humble student.
" that is Harry, the smartest,he has this charm when it comes to girls his mesmerising Gray eyes does the trick for him,also a player and he plays the guitar too" flora said giggling,then pointed at a Gray eyed tall frame with messy blond hair. He put his hand through his hair and smiled at me,I didn't know what to do so I just opened my teeth awkwardly, he chuckled and walked past me.
"That's Ethan, the most polite,he is handsome like the rest of them and the most responsible" Amber remarked.
"he has a girlfriend since a year plus now,stayed loyal all through". Max added.
I smiled at this one,he had hazel eyes like mine and curly black hair,he was the only one with a girlfriend according to max.
" and this is my favourite,Ralph" flora said pointing at a very cute blonde with sparking blue eyes and dimple on his left cheek as he smiled.
"Nice choice flora" I said to her grinning. She blushed and looked away. "and I guess he's the goofy one right?" she smiled and nodded. I waited for the last to arrive but he didn't. confused...
"Max you said The Asher's,I've seen Sam-S, Harry-H, Ethan-E and Ralph-R" I enquired, "so where is the 'A?".
"Here he comes" max replied
I saw about two girls lift their skirts up revealing their thigh. desperate muc h. and the guys grip their girlfriends but this time tightly. Then I looked forward searching for the cause of attraction until my hazel eyes landed on a set of green eyes,his expression was stoic,like disinterested it held no fun in them. He looked like he wanted to be buried deep under showing no care in them. He pushed his golden brown hair from his eyes abruptly and didn't hold any expression as he walked by us,he didn't stare at any one his muscles flexed as he walked past. I didn't know what to do,I was in shock. I've never seen someone so blank in my life,he was like a mystery I was trying to uncover.
"And that's Aiden,Aiden Zachary" Tamara stated.
Aiden Aiden
And I knew then that I was in trouble

FOR NEXT CHAPTER CLICK https://www.donsimonii.com/p/blog-page.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stuck With Mr Popular by donsimoniiblog: 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
I felt beyond embarrassed,I shook my head at him.
"No sorry,just had a bad day" that's kinda true judging from the earlier happenings in my house today."well I'm a new student,just started today" I smiled at him. Didn't he know that already?,oh he was the one who came late when I was busy 'rearranging' my books.
"Ohh..........I'm Harry by the way, he held out his hands and smiled. I blushed. I swear I saw a blonde girl's eyes literally on the floor when he held out his hands. What the hell is wrong with the girls in this school.
"Tamara" I responded shaking him but was surprised when he squeezed my fingers a little. Oh my gosh,I literally turned to mush. I smiled taking my hand away before he kills me unknowingly.
"Nice name,well i-
He was cutoff when Mr Baker held out pieces of papers for everyone to get from his desk. Harry got me mine I thanked him silently smiling awkwardly. Then his eyes grew wide and he chuckled.
" you're that girl from earlier who smiled at me awkwardly revealing her teeth" he laughed nudging my arm lightly.
"What did u expected me to do?,dramatically faint or fan"
"Yes,that would have been better" he smirked. Oh we have Mr cocky here.
"Well sorry for disappointing you, hot pants" I retorted.
"Hey wait,hot pants really?. I'm flattered Tamara" he said touching his chest.
"I didn't mean it in a g-"
I was cutoff by Mr baker,this man sure knows how to hit the bull where it hurts the most.
We were instructed to copy notes from the board, the dude said just few words but we ended up copying literally more than twenty pages. My fingers felt sore due to the notes.
"Take those papers I handed to you all earlier,and write out what you learnt from today's class" Mr Baker stated eyeing us from his black rimmed glasses.
"But you didn't even explain,how then do you expect us to write some article about it" I heard a familiar voice say,this guy really has a bucket list and I guess confronting Mr Baker was the last before he faces the music.
The familiar voice turned out to be Harry's, some nerves.
I turned to him "do you have a death wish? Nice knowing you Harry" I said waving at him but he only chuckled, so relaxed and collected.
Mr Baker walked over to him and put his hands on Harry's desk.
"Did you say something Mr Benedict" he eyed Harry.
"Yes I said you should ex-
Do something Tamara!
" well sorry Mr Baker,he was referring to me not you,stupid Harry. I'm over here not there" I laughed nervously. At least I tried.
"What are you talking about" Harry asked what the hell is wrong with this dude. I'm trying to act like a saviour here to help your sorry ass.
Fortunately,the bell rang signaling the end of the class. Mr Baker scoffed muttering something along the line 'why do I have to deal with crazy teens" an went to his desk. I collected all my things and moved out with the other students.
"Hey!,wait up Tamara" Harry yelled coming out of the class.
He got up to me panting "damn!,you walk so fast"
"Not my fault" I simply shrugged.
"Why did you do it" he inquired staring at me with those eyes. I was almost drooling.
"Okay I guess,no thank you,well didn't you see how aggravated he was. You were probably gonna get suspended or worse" I responded blankly.
"I wasn't gonna get suspended butter face,he wouldn't dare" he finished. Did I just hear him call me 'butter face' what does that even mean?
"What did you just call me?"
"Butter face?"
"Yeah that"
"I don't know,you look cute so I guess" he shrugged He called me cute. No one ever called me cute,I was never noticed in my old school. But just on my first day here I was called cute. My heart did a somersault and I found my self blushing almost red as a tomato but I guess he didn't see it cause his eyes were glued on his iPhone.
"Catch you later butter face gotta run" he zoomed off. And I grinned walking over to the principal's office to collect my locker number.
__
I was currently at the cafeteria eating lunch which turned out good,I expected the food here to taste as bad as my old school but it surprisingly turned out amazing. The rest classes I had didn't ask of any intros just Mr big butt,oops I mean big booty. Try that again Tamara. Baker, way to go
Tamara,you did it.
"The food here is great" I smiled picking up a Fry and throwing it into my mouth.
"I know right" flora giggled. I was sitting beside Flora on my right whilst Amber was on my left with max on Amber's left.
"So since this school is full of dramas, I already met the bad boys, so where's the bumptious bitch?" I asked peering at them.
"Well..." max started "there actually is one" I smiled.
"Wavy blonde hair right?" I asked.
"Yes" Flora answered. Don't laugh Tamara. Please don't.
"Blue eyes right?" I asked again
"Yes Tamara she has blue eyes" max answered noticing my attitude. And that does it,I fell on the floor laughing,someone please hand me a rope.
What for you dork?.
Well I don't want this written in my tomb stone 'Tamara Alonso the girl who died from laughing hysterically'
Hanging would be much better. Don't you think?
I couldn't control my self I laughed but when it suppressed I started again. I didn't expect a stereotypical bitch here.
High school cliché town.
That would make a good headline. You think?
"Where is she,I can't wait to meet her?" I snickered
"Well you don't have to wait for long,look" Amber pointed at the opposite direction I saw a group of guys laughing and punching each other out of fun and girls giggling beside them. I spotted Goldilocks and chuckled.
"She's Charlotte Clark" our school's golden girl. The most arrogant and bumptious bitch ever" Amber stated blankly.
"But she's hot" max shrugged.
"You call everyone that stupid" Amber rolled her eyes.
"Well I haven't called you hot before" max responded smirking,now I was sure that this two had something coming on. She glared at him but smiled nevertheless. I guess she knows she's more than attractive already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stuck With Mr Popular by favch(f): 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
y not update ur blog since u don't wanna post d story here nice story thou
Re: Stuck With Mr Popular by donsimoniiblog: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
favch:
y not update ur blog since u don't wanna post d story here
nice story thou

It will be uploaded this week.. But u can try other stories too like love happens, crushed too www.donsimonii.com then click stories... Thank u

1 Like

Re: Stuck With Mr Popular by donsimoniiblog: 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
I felt beyond embarrassed,I shook my head at him.
"No sorry,just had a bad day" that's kinda true judging from the earlier happenings in my house today."well I'm a new student,just started today" I smiled at him. Didn't he know that already?,oh he was the one who came late when I was busy 'rearranging' my books.
"Ohh..........I'm Harry by the way, he held out his hands and smiled. I blushed. I swear I saw a blonde girl's eyes literally on the floor when he held out his hands. What the hell is wrong with the girls in this school.
"Tamara" I responded shaking him but was surprised when he squeezed my fingers a little. Oh my gosh,I literally turned to mush. I smiled taking my hand away before he kills me unknowingly.
"Nice name,well i-
He was cutoff when Mr Baker held out pieces of papers for everyone to get from his desk. Harry got me mine I thanked him silently smiling awkwardly. Then his eyes grew wide and he chuckled.
" you're that girl from earlier who smiled at me awkwardly revealing her teeth" he laughed nudging my arm lightly.
"What did u expected me to do?,dramatically faint or fan"
"Yes,that would have been better" he smirked. Oh we have Mr cocky here.
"Well sorry for disappointing you, hot pants" I retorted.
"Hey wait,hot pants really?. I'm flattered Tamara" he said touching his chest.
"I didn't mean it in a g-"
I was cutoff by Mr baker,this man sure knows how to hit the bull where it hurts the most.
We were instructed to copy notes from the board, the dude said just few words but we ended up copying literally more than twenty pages. My fingers felt sore due to the notes.
"Take those papers I handed to you all earlier,and write out what you learnt from today's class" Mr Baker stated eyeing us from his black rimmed glasses.
"But you didn't even explain,how then do you expect us to write some article about it" I heard a familiar voice say,this guy really has a bucket list and I guess confronting Mr Baker was the last before he faces the music.
The familiar voice turned out to be Harry's, some nerves.
I turned to him "do you have a death wish? Nice knowing you Harry" I said waving at him but he only chuckled, so relaxed and collected.
Mr Baker walked over to him and put his hands on Harry's desk.
"Did you say something Mr Benedict" he eyed Harry.
"Yes I said you should ex-
Do something Tamara!
" well sorry Mr Baker,he was referring to me not you,stupid Harry. I'm over here not there" I laughed nervously. At least I tried.
"What are you talking about" Harry asked what the hell is wrong with this dude. I'm trying to act like a saviour here to help your sorry ass.
Fortunately,the bell rang signaling the end of the class. Mr Baker scoffed muttering something along the line 'why do I have to deal with crazy teens" an went to his desk. I collected all my things and moved out with the other students.
"Hey!,wait up Tamara" Harry yelled coming out of the class.
He got up to me panting "damn!,you walk so fast"
"Not my fault" I simply shrugged.
"Why did you do it" he inquired staring at me with those eyes. I was almost drooling.
"Okay I guess,no thank you,well didn't you see how aggravated he was. You were probably gonna get suspended or worse" I responded blankly.
"I wasn't gonna get suspended butter face,he wouldn't dare" he finished. Did I just hear him call me 'butter face' what does that even mean?
"What did you just call me?"
"Butter face?"
"Yeah that"
"I don't know,you look cute so I guess" he shrugged He called me cute. No one ever called me cute,I was never noticed in my old school. But just on my first day here I was called cute. My heart did a somersault and I found my self blushing almost red as a tomato but I guess he didn't see it cause his eyes were glued on his iPhone.
"Catch you later butter face gotta run" he zoomed off. And I grinned walking over to the principal's office to collect my locker number.
__
I was currently at the cafeteria eating lunch which turned out good,I expected the food here to taste as bad as my old school but it surprisingly turned out amazing. The rest classes I had didn't ask of any intros just Mr big butt,oops I mean big booty. Try that again Tamara. Baker, way to go
Tamara,you did it.
"The food here is great" I smiled picking up a Fry and throwing it into my mouth.
"I know right" flora giggled. I was sitting beside Flora on my right whilst Amber was on my left with max on Amber's left.
"So since this school is full of dramas, I already met the bad boys, so where's the bumptious bitch?" I asked peering at them.
"Well..." max started "there actually is one" I smiled.
"Wavy blonde hair right?" I asked.
"Yes" Flora answered. Don't laugh Tamara. Please don't.
"Blue eyes right?" I asked again
"Yes Tamara she has blue eyes" max answered noticing my attitude. And that does it,I fell on the floor laughing,someone please hand me a rope.
What for you dork?.
Well I don't want this written in my tomb stone 'Tamara Alonso the girl who died from laughing hysterically'
Hanging would be much better. Don't you think?
I couldn't control my self I laughed but when it suppressed I started again. I didn't expect a stereotypical bitch here.
High school cliché town.
That would make a good headline. You think?
"Where is she,I can't wait to meet her?" I snickered
"Well you don't have to wait for long,look" Amber pointed at the opposite direction I saw a group of guys laughing and punching each other out of fun and girls giggling beside them. I spotted Goldilocks and chuckled.
"She's Charlotte Clark" our school's golden girl. The most arrogant and bumptious bitch ever" Amber stated blankly.
"But she's hot" max shrugged.
"You call everyone that stupid" Amber rolled her eyes.
"Well I haven't called you hot before" max responded smirking,now I was sure that this two had something coming on. She glared at him but smiled nevertheless. I guess she knows she's more than attractive already.

Re: Stuck With Mr Popular by donsimoniiblog: 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
favch:
y not update ur blog since u don't wanna post d story here
nice story thou

Will resume posting this story on my blog from tomorrow and here too
Re: Stuck With Mr Popular by donsimoniiblog: 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
I continued devouring my food but was shocked when I heard my name at the other side of our table. Maybe it was another Tamara. Ignore.
"Hey,butter face over here!" The voice yelled. I recognised that cocky voice and the nick. So I turned to the opposite direction praying it wasn't me been referred to.
"Why is Harry Benedict waving at our direction?" Flora asked panicking.
"Yeah,he's practically yelling"
I kept quiet, they all turned to me and I gave them the shoulders and pretended I was in Mars.
"Why is he moving towards us?" Amber inquired watching intensely.
"I guess he finally noticed me" Flora squeaked adjusting her dress. I rolled my eyes still not bothered about the whole fiasco.
I felt large hands on the table and titled my head to see Harry grinning.
"Hey Tamara,mind joining us" he pointed at his tabl I heard whistling sounds and rolled my eyes.
Flora froze,she didn't move, her eyes were as large as the earth.
Max was smiling all through he wanted to speak so badly but he ducked his head.
The only one calm was Amber,she continued eating making little sounds.
"I don't know,do you guys wanna?" I turned to the others.
Flora and Max nodded simultaneously, Amber shrugged.
Harry smiled and helped me with my lunch and we got up and proceeded to the popular's.
"Someone pinch me,I can't believe this is actually happening" Flora squealed quietly.
"Ow,what was that for".
" you requested it" Amber shrugged.
We got to the table,and I immediately felt the urge to run out from the scene. Two handsome guys were seated with a group of two girls,then turned their gaze to us and I felt shy at the spot.
"Hey guts meet,butt-,I mean Tamara" Harry introduced. The guys looked at me confusedly,the girls hissed in reply.
"Please be nice,and these are her friends" he nodded at them to speak up.
"Flora" she said shyly.
"Max" he smiled.
"Ugh,must I do this" Amber groaned,I laughed at he expression and I didn't miss the small smile coming from the guys.
"She's Amber" max hooked his arms around her which unfortunately didn't last long cause she bit hi arms. They nodded and we took our seats.
I sat with a dark haired boy I recognised as Sam,he looked like one of those Greek gods. He noticed me and gave me a cocky smile hooking his arms aroun my shoulder.
"Hey beautiful" he winked smirking. "So what's your name macaroni?" Didn't he hear Harry introduce me,well I guess they were too engrossed with their chats.
"Nothing important for you to know" I retorted,and abruptly removed his arm and placed it on his lap.
"Oh,feisty I like it!" He smirked and wriggled his brow. OK this dude is really pissing me off.
"Don't you think that line is pretty overused" I rolled my eyes picking on my fry. I turned my gaze from Sam and studied the rest of the table. Flora was blushing as red as a tomato staring at the guy on her left which I now understood to be Ralph cause she told me earlier she liked him. Well literally.
Amber looked uninterested as she talked with max,Aiden and Ethan weren't in the table.
Hey!,what I'm really good with names.
I stared at the two girls in cheerleaders outfit,one o them had hazel-brown hair,light brown eyes and ver hot she passed as one of those slutty girls mum warned me of to never mingle with. Then the other,the stereotypical bitch,what was her name again. Charlie,cha cha,Celine. Urgh never mind. I fought the urge to laugh at her expression, she was typing angrily on her iPhone frowning and cursing.
"Why are you staring at me?" She rudely asked sending daggers at my direction.
"It's a free world miss, the last time I checked staring wasn't part of a judicial crime" I retorted.
"I totally agree" Ralph stated nodding.
"Ralph,which side are you on?,you barely know her" she pointed at him pouting.
"With a mouth like yours,I would rather side with Lucifer" he responded grinning. Ouch,I totally felt a sting. I laughed so hard,the rest of the table noticed and shook their heads smiling.
"Natalie,say something" she urged the girl sitting beside her. Natalie only shrugged.
"Now listen here bitch,I don't know how many rounds you went with Harry,but that same shit won' work for me" she screeched. What the hell is she yarning about?.
"Charlotte!!" Harry warned making her roll her blue eyes.
"Yeah,whatever" she scoffed.
"So tell me Tamara" at least this playful blonde knows my name. Ralph turned to me. "I haven't seen you around school" he inquired searching my face.
"Yes,she resumed today" Flora answered politely but slightly shy when she peered at him.
"Oh,just like the rest of you girls right?" He asked pointing at Flora and Amber..
Flora blushed a deep shade of red "no silly we've been here since middle school, well you guys possibly don't know that cause you are busy being....." She paused.
"Popular" Amber finished and Flora smiled. Ralph nodded.
"I've seen Max a couple times though" Ralph shrugged stealing a piece of my fries. I glared at him and he put it into his mouth then smiled innocently. This hot germ.
Ralph whispered something into Sam's ears,then Sam reciprocated the action to Harry. I looked at them confusedly. Harry nodded then Ralph cleared his throat smiling.
"We would like if you guys can make it to my party this friday" Ralph pleaded giving us the puppy eyes. Max gasped but controlled himself and quickly nodded,Amber did the same then Flora. They all turned to me but I didn't miss the glares coming from Charlotte whilst Natalie continued to munch on her half eaten burger.
"No way guys" I shook my head,there was no way i was attending a frat party with the guys I just met today.
"But why?" Flora frowned.
"I got things to do" I shrugged.
"Like what?" Sam
"Yeah what things butterface?" Harry.
"We don't bite Tamara,well Sam do.... I mean, look at the evidence right on Natalie's neck" everyone laughed at Ralph's statement even Sam but Natalie's eyes grew wide and she groaned before placing her head on the table covering her neck to hide the hickeys.
"Well I hope not,but don't think I can make it guys. Don't wanna keep a promise I can't keep" I spoke scratching my temples.
"Well at least try" Sam suggested.
"Hey,that works too" Ralph smiled stealing another fry but this time I hit his hand so hard that he yelped in pain. I didn't miss the small smile coming from Harry. I signed, I guess I have to buy the mansion for my mum on her birthday..I silently laughed.
"Aiden?...where the hell is Aiden" Sam asked noticing his friend wasn't among the group. Just as the bell rang a tall figure approached our table,his tight maroon shirt hugged his body so perfectly, revealing his thick abs and muscles as he flexed them unknowingly,his tight jawline giving him an adult look but beautiful green eyes that held pain,bitterness and suffering making him look mysterious. I wondered how he looked when he smiled. Or does he?.
His golden brown hair looked messy which only made him look more gorgeously cute. I was lost for words everyone in the cafeteria stopped and stared whispering incoherent words. The girls dramatically fanned others swooned and fainted dramatically. I mean all this attention for just a guy?
He got to our table collected his uneaten lunch and went away without saying a word. I turned to the guys they shrugged I guess it wasn't new to them. But they was something about the emotions in his eyes,I was going to find that out and help him in an way possible.
But the question is, was it really worth it?
I needed to find that out.
For full story click the link below
http://www.donsimonii.com/p/blog-page.html?m=1
Re: Stuck With Mr Popular by donsimoniiblog: 8:30am On Mar 06, 2018
STUCK WITH MR POPULAR CHAPTER 3 PART 1

When I got home after school,I went into the kitchen then saw a sticky note on the side of the fridge with mum's neat handwriting telling me she didn't
have time to prepare lunch so she advised to make pancakes. I nodded and started baking,I was really good when it comes to food. I prepared most of our food seeing mum was a busy business woman.
When I was done eating,I went into my room and sat on my study chair trying to achieve something b doing Mr Baker's assignment. Half way done,I couldn't concentrate I thought about Aiden's expression and his stoic attitude so I got out my phone from my nightstand and slumped on my bed searching for Aiden. What was his surname again?.
Oh Zachary.
It wasn't that hard searching him on Facebook he was popular I guess,I saw his profile but didn't see any of his pictures even his displayed picture was one of a band I didn't know exist. I saw some of th pics he was tagged in only with pictures of him bored,covering his face with his hands or frowning. Frustrated, I tried YouTube. Typed in his name and saw a suggested profile with the name "The Zach's they were only two videos uploaded so I clicked on one.
As I waited for the video, I scrolled down to read th comments. They consisted of.
"Little Aiden and Jason looks so cute,I can literally run my hands through their hairs" MissyInkyBottom.
"Little Tessa steals the spotlight as always�" NinaGroove.
"I totally disagree,Jason looks hotter" ID Freak.
"Nah,at ID Freak. Are you blind or something?,Aiden is way hotter than his older brother". MollyCosmo
" who's watching this in 2017" Tracymiller 20
replies.
"Wow,never imagined seeing Aiden smile,talk more of laugh. He looks so at ease" CharlieGrande.
"You are totally right at CharlieGrande,what happened to this side of Aiden?" ValeriePosh
"Guys, get a life this was like eight years ago. And you're still on this?" PizzaLover.
"I was watching a rerun of the notebook,but the next thing I know,boom I'm on this page" SalvadorKutcher. 1 0 replies.
I couldn't continue going through the comments I went to the video and it displayed a ten year old version of Aiden laughing hysterically as he went in front of the camera and put his pointer finger in front of his mouth to shush everyone and grinning wickedly as he tiptoed to a different room. He paused then beckoned on the person holding the camera to move closer he got into the room and quietly jumped on the bed laughing and brought out his tiny hands in front of the camera revealing bugs,disgusting little bugs. I cringed in distaste already knowing what was coming next. I watched intensely.
He straight out his hands on a sleeping figure and the bugs fell right on the kid's figure going into different parts hidden, I laughed holding on to my sheets. The kid yelped out of bed crying alarmingly as he ran continuously shook his body and head to let the bugs fall on the ground. He glared playfully a Aiden then grinned chasing Aiden yelling "you can't run away from me Ai,dad you're seriously filming this?" The kid of about twelve years enquired with beautiful blue eyes and messy blonde hair.
"Yes Jason,it's going on YouTube!" A little brunette walked in hopping on the bed she was about seven years old, she wore pink all through and a pink ribbon. I smiled.

For full story click the link below
http://www.donsimonii.com/p/blog-page.html?
Re: Stuck With Mr Popular by donsimoniiblog: 11:32am On Mar 07, 2018
Tessa,you were in it too?" Jason frowned carrying the little doll and swirling her until she giggled and begged him to stop. The video stopped after that.
I was beyond shocked,scratch that, was perplexed..
This was Aiden Zachary, so free and joyous,happy embracing life to it's fullest. So young,insanely cute and funny. I never knew he talked.
I went on to the other video,which hit almost a million views,wow so much views for little children's cuteness. I clicked on play and grabbed a pack of mentos candy and chewed on.
"Hey guys it's Jason Zachary,well this is our first
YouTube video but I wanted an head start on what
the Zach's looks like" Jason smiled at the camera emulating perfect white teeth,he wore mickey
mouse sweatshirt and fully grown blonde hair. He
urged the other Zachary which turned out to be
Aiden.
"Well,I'm Aiden. Ten years old. This page will be Just about the fun we we hold,well it's managed by
our parents" Aiden stated.
"You didn't have to add our parents you know ai"
Jason snapped but Aiden rolled his eyes and
shrugged.
"Stop yelling at Aiden,Jason" Tessa their seven year old sister sat up from the bed staring at
Jason.
"I'm no longer your hero,is that what you're trying
to say Tess?" Jason frowned peering at his sister. "Now you get to be tickled,come here you doll"
"No!!!'ja!!! - Son!!!" She screamed in between
laughs.
"So guys you've seen how derailed my folks are,don't say I didn't warn ya" Aiden laughed in a
sing tone.
"Oh,mum and dad are back, let me go Jay" Tessa pushed Jason and ran towards Aiden which he
happily rescued her from the playful beast of their brother Jason.
"So,it's not like they travelled to a different country" Jason rolled his eyes coming in front of
the camera.
"Kids,we're home!" Their parents called.
"Guys we'll do this later, Aiden don't post this.
We'll start from the scratch" Jason warned going downstairs alongside Tessa.
"Rule number one:I'm my own boss" Aiden grinned as the video went off.
I laughed clutching my stomach,he was indeed his own boss. Aiden what the hell happened to you. I decided to talk to Amber to see if she has a clue on Aiden's attitude. I didn't care if it made me look creepy or a stalker,I needed to know this and I won't let some insecurities hold me back.
She didn't pick up,after trying for the fifth time I gave up and tried max,same thing,I groaned and dialled Flora's. She answered on the first ring.
"Hey Tam" she squealed.
"Hey flo,I have a question I need you to answer for me" I started.
"No you wait Missy,you didn't tell us how one of the most popular guys knew your name Tam. We've been in that school for about six years now but none of them glanced at our direction. How come on your first day we were all invited to have lunch with them,let alone invited to their party" she roared,I knew for sure she was pacing her room now.
"Wait flora,I can explain"
"I'm not done yet,do you know how I felt,you made my dream come true. I sat with Ralph today he didn't only notice me but we talked. You are a miracle Tamara. thank you" she finished and I felt her whimper. Oh my gosh,is she crying. Like seriously.
I nodded then I remembered she couldn't see me.
"Flora,no need to thank me. It just happened....I guess,Harry got into my history class and he needed someone to give him an headstart" I recalled today's event with Harry to her,she giggled all through.
"Max couldn't stop talking about it you know,Amber was shocked too. So what did you wanted to ask Tam?" She asked bringing my attention back to the topic,what was it again. Oh yes Aiden.
"Hmm" I started,I couldn't bring myself to ask her,she would think I'm crazy for stalking a guy I met on my first day of school so I went along with the 'I'll call you back' and I hung up signing. I guess I won't find that out today.
It was 5:30 pm already,mum wasn't home yet so I decided to jaywalk around the street since it wasn't busy and clear of traffic,I wore a sandal instead of a regular converse and started. I passed a few blocks and didn't realize when I entered into a different lane not too far from ours with beautiful building and magnificent gates highlighting every single detail.
I hit my leg hard against a rock at the side walk and groaned in pain seeing my left sandal torn at the front I pulled it out and decided to go back home walking with no footwear on my left foot. How humiliating,people stared at me like a maniac, what's wrong with this people,yeah look all you want.
As I was about getting into the lane closer to my house a reckless driver hit a pothole and the dirty mud water came flying all over my jeans and shirt,I cried loudly already frustrated taken in my dirty clothes. This dirt wouldn't come out even if I tried for weeks. And I loved those jeans. I stood there frustrated and quickly carried my right sandal and tore it too.
"Yeah,die like the first one" I yelled in annoyance. Sitting on the floor then I stood up still yelling at the sandal like it commited an offence. I rubbed my eyes then looked at the sky which was already getting dark as I was watching, at the corner of my eyes. I saw a figure watching me from a big building ,I turned my gaze to see,yes you guessed right Aiden!
He watched me like he was in a math class confused on how the teacher derived his answers. Then his confused beautiful face evolved into a smirk, but I thought he doesn't smirk but frown.
He watched me for about a minute,and I stood there embarrassed,I didn't ever picture this scenario as how we first met. I looked at my ruined shirt and mentally groaned. Now he thinks I'm a dirty,smelly ugly Betty.
Why me,why today,damn you Aiden.
Damn you Mondays.
Damn you stupid sandals.
Damn you fucking reckless driver.
I just wanted to craw in a tiny space with a big bowl of ice cream and cry myself to sleep.
"Well nice way to get my attention Betty" he called smirking,what did he mean by Betty oh. Ugly Betty,damn you.
"Your attention?,I don't even know you" I played smart smirking.
"Yeah,say it till you get convinced, where is your paper. Oh I don't longer sign on skin girl" he said smugly. This jerk.
"Don't your ass gets jealous of the amount of shits that comes out of your mouth pretty boy?" I retorted crossing my arms. His eyes grew wide.
"No one talks to me like that"
"Obviously someone should" I snapped.
"No girl does that" he continued.
"Well there is a first time for everything right?" I shrugged walking away,when I turned back he was gone,I couldn't stop the grin that was evolving in my face. I ran all the way to my house slamming the door shut and sat beside the door laughing like a goon. I mean,I just had a conversation with Aiden,well not a real conversation but it still counts. When most guys approached me in a cocky way,I loathed them immediately. But I didn't feel any of those for Aiden which was strange. I saw a smirk on his face and I wanted to see more of those. I yelped loudly seeing my mum on the couch staring at me then my clothes and shoes confusedly then muttering "I don't even wanna know" shook her head and went upstairs.

click this link for full story
https://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/stuck%20with%20Mr%20popular?max-results=9
Re: Stuck With Mr Popular by donsimoniiblog: 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
Chapter 4 part 1

All through the night,I kept on thinking about Aiden,that little smirk displayed on his beautiful face. But I didn't forget about his cockiness,I smiled slightly hugging my duvet. Yeah,call me a
love sick puppy. I knew I was only infatuated by his good looks but there was something more that I couldn't lay my fingers on.
I woke up thirty minutes before my alarm went off and quickly had my bath,I was a little joyous today so I decided to comb my curly dark brown hair. But seeing my hair was as stubborn as me it didn't bulg instead making it even curlier I don't know if it's possible. Frustrated,I signed and dropped the comb in defeat and went into my closet scanning for a perfect outfit to match with my positive attitude today. I wasn't really a fashionista or paid attention to good outfit combos but I pulled through looking my best.
I was confused staring at the section of dresses,jeans,jackets and tops,so I settled in for skinny jeans and halter top with a matching converse,I went to my mirror stand and got out a mascara and applied it to my eyelashes with a lip gloss. Viola,my everyday makeup,not more than a minute.
Went downstairs to see mum smiling on the phone, wow,mum's got a date.
"So who's the lucky man huh?" I teased my mum,slightly nudging her arm playfully,she glared at me and continued her conversation upstairs.
After dad left us ten years ago. Mum didn't go on dates for about two years owning to the shock she had. My Dad got married immediately they got divorced and has two children with a different woman,I heard she was Asian.
Then Mum started going on few dates which didn't end well,she didn't take the relationships too far. I guess she played safe not to get hurt again.
___
the hallway was filled with kids either bickering or laughing about something unrelated to school work. I got to my green locker,monotonously loading it with hard cover textbooks and notepads then closed and locked it shut. I was about going to the spot I saw on my way to school since I was fifteen minutes early until..
"Are you related to Kim K?,cause that butt sure look like it is" I heard a cocky voice say behind me,the nerves. My butt wasn't even big,I had a medium sized butt thank you very much.
I glared at the person no other than Sam,the Asher guy with the highest amount of girls laid. I rolled m eyes at his gorgeous figure.
"Are you a banana?,because I find you a-PEEL-ing" Oh God,what the heck is wrong with this dude.
"I think you need to see a doctor Sam,it's an advice you know" I said and was about walking away when he stood at my front wearing a smirk.
"I did see a doctor,but guess what he said?" He asked peering at me.
"That you needed a vitamin YOU" I rolled my eyes "Sam like I said,cheesy puns or pick up lines don't work with me" I folded my hands smiling. He shook his head disappointingly then smiled.
"You must be my backyard Tamara,cause I really DI you" he said confidently with a wink.
I glared at him and said "not even close,ain't you tired of trying?"
"Girls will die to get one of my famous lines you know Sugar"
"Well that's the problem,I'm not them twinkle toes" I retorted back.
"There's more Tamara,there's more"
"Can't wait Sam,can't wait" I mimicked him seeing that it was my cue to leave and I took it dashing off to my new favourite spot beside our school's footbal field. I settled down on the grass,and took out my pocket note and started to scribble random words and an attempt to draw the beautiful flowers around the field side lines but shamelessly failed since I had no talents,then I felt something move from the little tree,then boom it's was in front of my very eyes,beautiful bright blue eyes staring at my hazel ones not even blinking..

https://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/stuck%20with%20Mr%20popular?max-results=9
Re: Stuck With Mr Popular by donsimoniiblog: 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
Chapter 4 part 2

"Ahh,Ralph you scared the Bee-Jeezus out of me" I pushed yet another insanely cute Asher away from me making him fall hard on his butt judging from the way he's rolling on the clean grass floor groaning in pain.
"Tamara,you shouldn't do that to anyone" he whined getting up and wiping little to no dust from his leather pants.
"And why's that" I narrowed my eyes at him waiting for his response.
"You have a hand made of iron,let me have a look" he moved closer to me taking my little hands in his large one assessing them,then he dropped it abruptl and i scooted over to let him sit with me. The surrounding was cool and we stayed like that for five minutes until..
"There was one time I fell from a cliff, I didn't kno what actually happened but I remembered my self taking selfies in thin air before laying unconscious on the ground"
I laughed hard clutching my stomach. There was only one person who could make dying seem fun. And that's..
Yes you guessed right. Ralph.
"Don't you dare laugh at me,I almost died you know he glared at me.
"Oh really?" I questioned trying to sound serious but couldn't cause stray sounds of laughter kept on blowing my cover.
"I suffered a concussion,three broken ribs and a dislocated arm with bruises all over my face" he said counting his fingers as he talked,my mouth grew wide and I gasped covering my mouth with my hands.
"Why are you telling me this?" I asked,I mean we met yesterday I know he invited me to his party but we barely know each other.
"Everyone knows, no biggie" he shrugged,then he eyed me and smiled briefly.
"We should be heading to class now Tamara" he got up and held his hands out for me and when I took it,he released his and my medium sized butt came crashing on the floor. I groaned rubbing my now bruised butt. If looks could kill,Ralph would be six feet under now.
"That's for my bruised butt Tam" he laughed and continued "oh don't forget my party at 9" he winked and disappeared. Did he think I could trust him by going to his party after his act of betrayal...oh no I don't think so. I dragged my self up and walked painfully to the hallway.
"Hey!,wait up" I turned to see Max and Flora waving happily at me they moved forward smiling.
"Hey" Max grinned then he looked at my hands laying on my butt then he shook his head "your tim of the month huh?" He asked a little bit loudly and I blushed seeing some group of boys who walked past us but turned and laughed at me.
"Will you keep it down,and no it's not my time of the month" I answered trying to keep my voice down.
"You don't need to lie to us girlfriend,I understand totally" Flora shook her head. I groaned shaking my head.
"Who do you understand now Flo?" Amber walked i asking.
"Tamara here who thinks her period is gross" Flora said like it was nothing.
"What the!,will you guys shut up already and let's hurry to class" they all nodded but as we did we heard a quick "listen up" coming from the speakers in the hallway. Everyone turned and stopped at their tracks bickering about what the principal was going to say now.
"Listen up everyone,we are going on a field trip nex week" she started. A group of three girls behind me squealed but it was replaced with a whiny frown when principal Maureen stated it was for seniors only. What was the biggie about field trips?
Who am I kidding,I love anything that deals with fields trips involving more than three people. I mea I went on boring ones with my best friend Trina and her twin Tryson which never ends well cause hey!, her twin Tryson hate my guts and he finds that as a good time to carry out his devious means on me for his own satisfaction which is a 'smirk'..

Re: Stuck With Mr Popular by donsimoniiblog: 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
http://www.donsimonii.com/p/story.html? Click the link above to see other stories available on the blog
Re: Stuck With Mr Popular by donsimoniiblog: 10:31am On Apr 07, 2018
Chapter 4 part 3

<<
"If interested because I hope you all are,seeing it has a great impact on your student report sheet" she cleared her throat and continued. "Go to the nearest PE teacher and collect your permission slip in which your parent's must sign,I mean I want your parents signature on them. That's the only way you will associate with the rest bush walkers,now run along,you all make me sick" she finished and I smirked my way out of the hallway and into my math class.
The problem I had now was how to get my mum's signature on it but I will definitely do.
Math class was kind of fun seeing Max was trying to upset Mr Tyler and making him loose his mind by asking him numerous of unrelated questions. Then came in history which was not so bad because Mr Baker was in a good mood today. I also noticed Harry didn't attend my history class, well I guess he was sick or something came up,well thank God for that because I didn't want to be seen blushing throughout my history class.
Now it was time for chemistry,I always hated chemistry I don't know if it's the equations,but I felt sick whenever it was time for chemistry.
"Are you OK?" Amber inquired looking at my uneasiness. She was in the same chemistry class as me and that I was thankful of.
"Yeah I'm fine Amber" I smiled at her turning to the front.
"Well if you say so".
I nodded but all my uneasiness turned to mush when my eyes landed on a tall figure getting into an empty seat beside me,he settled in and didn't even look at anyone. Aiden got out his book and placed it on the table staring into space. What am I going to do now,he is right beside me. I took out my bag and placed it on my desk trying to loose his interest in me and forget the girl from last time who bruised his ego. The frustrated girl yelling at her lifeless sandals.
Then the class began,Mr Kennett got out some chemicals and placed it on his big round desk and said " now gather round guys,we're going to obverse these chemicals and see the reactions we get after mixing them together"
"Ohh I see, hmm ..well the reaction I got from this class is" Aiden yawned and waved his hands counting his fingers then he yelled "boring".
Every one laughed including Mr Kennett,but I didn't I was too lost to smile,he continued smirking before he finally noticed me and his smirk grew wider and he rested his elbows on the table and his face on his hands and looked at me. Someone please help me!!,what should I do? Should I look away? Oh no,I can't possibly look away,I'm lost in his lovely green like emerald eyes.
" hey, Betty . You didn't laugh?" He said with evey words dripping with cockiness. And he's back.
"I don't display much emotions unnecessarily" I retorted rolling my eyes,whoah I can't believe I said that.
"Well can't say that about yesterday" he smirked folding his arms and furrowing his brow.
This jerk,he didn't forget about me embarrassing myself in front of him yesterday but how can he still recall my face. He must have noticed me blush hard because..
"You don't have to show me your love for red you know" he teased turning away from me.
"I wasn't blushing idiot,it was my danger sign to keep off"
wow
nice work Tam.
He looked at me and I swear I almost caught him smile a little, his lips didn't foray it but his eyes did,those lovely green eyes blistered like emarald then he quickly turned away and concentrated on Mr Kennett who was still trying to get everyone to get up and write down their observations. Poor poor Mr Kennett..

Re: Stuck With Mr Popular by donsimoniiblog: 11:03am On Apr 08, 2018
Chapter 5 part 1

Have you ever felt so awkward before?
Like fidgeting for an escape root in the midst of people you call friends and not wanting them to feel bad?
Yes,this is what I'm feeling right now sitting with the guys 'Asher's.
During lunch,I sneaked into the cafeteria and bought my food then hid myself like an escaped prisoner trying not to get seen by the cops. Cause hey,sitting with a group of greek-like gods during lunch means me blushing as red as a tomato.
But Flora with her loud chirpy voice alerted everyone and I was forced to seat with them. I was waiting for someone to say something disgusting so that I can have an excuse for throwing up. Yeah,it was that bad.
I got out my burger and took a big bite. At least food can solve 1.5 percent of my uneasiness.
"Hey,Tamara right?,I'm Alyssia" I heard an angel-like voice say and when I looked up my eyes landed on the most beautiful girl I've ever seen,she was gorgeous with her gray eyes and shadow-like dark hair,she sat next to Ethan,the only Asher I haven't been introduced to yet. I guess she was the girlfriend Max and Amber were talking about the other day because no one in their right senses would jilt a relationship with her.
"Hey Alyssia" she stretched forth her hand for a handshake and I took it smiling leaving a giggle from her.
"And this is my boyfriend Ethan" she introduced proudly,I mean who wouldn't be proud of such a handsome lad for a boyfriend.
"Hey Tamara,I've heard a lot about you from the guys".
I was shocked with this one,so the guys actually took time in giving out information about me.
"I'm honoured" I bowed slightly,causing Ralph to roll his eyes at me muttering "you wish",whilst the rest of the table laughed except of course Charlotte the stereotypical bitch,she looked bored all of a sudden. Not my fault.
"my party tomorrow at 9 right?" Ralph asked gaping at me. I still needed to tell my mum for her approval and I made a mental note to do so later. Everyone turned to me expectantly including Aiden.
Yeah,I'm also surprised.
I put my hands up in surrender and murmured "yes,your party at 9". Signing.
Ralph ruffed my hair and I was about hitting him but Alyssia beat me to it by doing so enthusiastically causing him to yelp and scoot far away from her. I like this girl already!
After three minutes of silence. Flora suddenly asked peering at everyone intently"so I've been thinking of this for a while now-" she paused and continued like she was making some life changing decisions "what is the difference between pancakes and waffles?"
seriously?,flora!.
I shook my head,I mean they are kind of similar though. Ralph turned to her grinning mischievously causing flora to blush scarlet.
"Don't you dare say it" Harry warned squinting his grey eyes making Ralph's grin to stretch further like that of the Cheshire cat in Alice in wonderland.
"He's gonna say it alright" Sam sang,then shrugged dipping a fry into his mouth.
"Simple, waffles are just pancakes with abs " Ralph declared triumphantly causing roars of laughter from everyone including me. Yeah,that answer caught me off guard. Aiden shook his head but I saw a hint of laughter in his eyes. Harry rolled his eyes in a not so subtle way making him look like a pregnant giraffe receiving shots on the eye and that caused me laughing more,I put my head on the table clutching my stomach which hurts as hell right now.

Re: Stuck With Mr Popular by donsimoniiblog: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
Chapter5 part 2

I heard Aiden mutter "she shows a lot of emotions for something irrelevant. Check" in a sing tone. I rolled my eyes and leaned into my seat.
Ethan whispered something in Alyssia's ears which caused her to giggle and kiss him briefly on the lips. love oh love,i cooed silently. At the corner of my eyes,I saw Max staring at Amber passionately when she talked and laughed but Amber seemed oblivious or she pretended not to care about his feelings. If she did,then she must be a great actor then. Poor guy.
He stared at her with a longing feeling like a little boy gawking at car race toys although he knows he can't get those toys due to the large glass walls demarcating them but in this case,the glass walls happens to be Max insecurities. He needs to tell her unless he gets ruined.
I wonder what it's like falling in love,how it felt like kissing someone you love. But my daydreaming got interrupted by a certain green eyed monster...
"Hey kiddo,you don't look like someone to go to a party. You don't look like the type,you know-- drunk guys,hormonal teens?" He whispered pursing his lips.
I turned around to see if anyone heard him but no one did. What does he mean by I'm not the type. Yeah,sure I've not been to any before but that doesn't mean I can't take care of my self if I ever did attend one.
Then it dawned on me fast like a truck,it's a warning. Aiden cared. Before I could think twice the words came flying out of my mouth.
"Why do you care?" I prodded shyly which gained the others attention.
He looked at me briefly something intent flickering in his green eyes. Like nothing happened,he cleared his throat motioning to Ralph. Ralph was confused for a sec then he smiled saying..
"He can't possibly see another drunken girl running around almost naked yelling. Iron man got my pants!" Ralph waved his hands all over the place making everyone burst into fits of laughter.
Charlotte hid her face with her palms embarrassingly,her platinum blonde hair falling all over her face and groaned whispering "like you haven't seen me naked before" referring to Aiden.
And with that I choked on my coke and suddenly felt nauseous.
Guys what do you think,isn't this a good excuse
for throwing up in front of everyone in the
cafeteria?
Yeah right.
Seriously,a man LovePeddler. I mean Amber did mention this though thinking of it. Aiden didn't say anything and returned to his lunch whispering incoherent words.
"So Tamara--" I turned to Harry.
" well- hmm,so before the party at nine. I- I wanted us to like- like you know hang out a little before meeting the guys" Harry looked at me shyly.
"Wow Tamara,you turned Harry into a stuttering pig" Ralph laughed causing a knock on the head from Harry.
"Don't get all defensive now,you can't even ask her on a date and you call your self the lady's man. How shameful" Ralph snickered mockingly. I didn't know what to say,nobody ever asked me on a date before let alone an 'Asher'. I felt giddy,feeling the butterflies in my stomach making a blush creep it's way on my caramel skin leaving tingles in every part of my body.
"Lady's man huh" I smiled looking at Harry "and sure I'd love to hangout"
He smiled mouthing a quick "mahLady"
We all jinked in fear when we heard a table being scraped on the ground and seeing Aiden's retreating tall figure walking away and disappearing into the cafeteria doors. I looked at the guys,they simply shrugged and just in time the bell rang signaling the end of lunch.
"Hey mummy,sweet mummy" I cooed twirling a strand of my mum's dark brown hair.
I was in my grandma's restaurant which was impressively busy as hell today and my grandma needed someone to manage the whole restaurant since the manager went home early today for family traumas and my grandma couldn't do it all alone so she called for her daughter's(my mum) hand.
I've been trying to get my mum's attention since I got here from school but couldn't get it owning to the bills and cheques my mother was trying to put together. It's now or never.
"So mum- well there is a- um" I was trying to look for the right words to use on my mum. "a kind of social gathering for teens tomorrow with little music to get it all- you know- alive" I finished nervously waiting on her reply.
"OK" she replied briefly.
"MUM,WHY CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND,I NEED A SOCIAL LIFE BUT GUESS WHAT?,YOU SAID NO TO ME HOW CAN YOU BE SO SEL--" I ranted moving all over the place proving my point but paused and looked at my mum with wide eyes. She said OK,she freaking said OK.
Now,how's that possible?
"Mum are you mad or something?,I know you are really busy but that doesn't mean you can make weird decisions?"
"You're kidding me right?, if I did say no I know the kind of rage and curses I would receive. Now look, I agreed and see what I got" my mum motioned to my grandma who was smiling at us. She was only sixty years but looked younger,she had blonde hair and pale blue eyes. No doubt she was pretty while in her glory days.
"You know Tamara,your mum had a bit of your rage while growing up,and do you know what your grandpa told me?" She chuckled richly. I quickly ignored her,not in the mood for her old stories that she finds amusing. Believe me when I say I love my grandma but she sometimes laugh to things not worth displaying your dentals for.
"Grandma,I have the best mother in the world, and It's all thanks to you" I jogged over to give my grandma a bone crushing hug causing her to giggle softly.
"Be back by twelve young Lady,nothing more" my mum warned and I nodded muttering "Aye captain" placing my fingers on my forehead then quickly putting it down.
"So since,we are all in our heebie-jeebies moment-" I started
"There is a field trip excursion coming up next week and I know for sure mum will let me because she is the absolute best,yay!...goodbye everyone I have some planning to do- whaoh" I waved my hands in the air walking joyfully to the door of my grandma's office but stopped in my track after hearing a horrifying statement that murdered me both physically,spiritually,mentally and let's not forget emotionally.
"YOU ARE NO WAY IN HELL GOING FOR A BUSH WALK!!!"
She cursed.
My mum doesn't just curse.

Re: Stuck With Mr Popular by donsimoniiblog: 12:58am On Apr 12, 2018
Chapter 5 part 3

I heard Aiden mutter "she shows a lot of emotions for something irrelevant. Check" in a sing tone. I rolled my eyes and leaned into my seat.
Ethan whispered something in Alyssia's ears which caused her to giggle and kiss him briefly on the lips. love oh love,i cooed silently. At the corner of my eyes,I saw Max staring at Amber passionately when she talked and laughed but Amber seemed oblivious or she pretended not to care about his feelings. If she did,then she must be a great actor then. Poor guy.
He stared at her with a longing feeling like a little boy gawking at car race toys although he knows he can't get those toys due to the large glass walls demarcating them but in this case,the glass walls happens to be Max insecurities. He needs to tell her unless he gets ruined.
I wonder what it's like falling in love,how it felt like kissing someone you love. But my daydreaming got interrupted by a certain green eyed monster...
"Hey kiddo,you don't look like someone to go to a party. You don't look like the type,you know-- drunk guys,hormonal teens?" He whispered pursing his lips.
I turned around to see if anyone heard him but no one did. What does he mean by I'm not the type. Yeah,sure I've not been to any before but that doesn't mean I can't take care of my self if I ever did attend one.
Then it dawned on me fast like a truck,it's a warning. Aiden cared. Before I could think twice the words came flying out of my mouth.
"Why do you care?" I prodded shyly which gained the others attention.
He looked at me briefly something intent flickering in his green eyes. Like nothing happened,he cleared his throat motioning to Ralph. Ralph was confused for a sec then he smiled saying..
"He can't possibly see another drunken girl running around almost naked yelling. Iron man got my pants!" Ralph waved his hands all over the place making everyone burst into fits of laughter.
Charlotte hid her face with her palms embarrassingly,her platinum blonde hair falling all over her face and groaned whispering "like you haven't seen me naked before" referring to Aiden.
And with that I choked on my coke and suddenly felt nauseous.
Guys what do you think,isn't this a good excuse
for throwing up in front of everyone in the
cafeteria?
Yeah right.
Seriously,a man LovePeddler. I mean Amber did mention this though thinking of it. Aiden didn't say anything and returned to his lunch whispering incoherent words.
"So Tamara--" I turned to Harry.
" well- hmm,so before the party at nine. I- I wanted us to like- like you know hang out a little before meeting the guys" Harry looked at me shyly.
"Wow Tamara,you turned Harry into a stuttering pig" Ralph laughed causing a knock on the head from Harry.
"Don't get all defensive now,you can't even ask her on a date and you call your self the lady's man. How shameful" Ralph snickered mockingly. I didn't know what to say,nobody ever asked me on a date before let alone an 'Asher'. I felt giddy,feeling the butterflies in my stomach making a blush creep it's way on my caramel skin leaving tingles in every part of my body.
"Lady's man huh" I smiled looking at Harry "and sure I'd love to hangout"
He smiled mouthing a quick "mahLady"
We all jinked in fear when we heard a table being scraped on the ground and seeing Aiden's retreating tall figure walking away and disappearing into the cafeteria doors. I looked at the guys,they simply shrugged and just in time the bell rang signaling the end of lunch.
"Hey mummy,sweet mummy" I cooed twirling a strand of my mum's dark brown hair.
I was in my grandma's restaurant which was impressively busy as hell today and my grandma needed someone to manage the whole restaurant since the manager went home early today for family traumas and my grandma couldn't do it all alone so she called for her daughter's(my mum) hand.
I've been trying to get my mum's attention since I got here from school but couldn't get it owning to the bills and cheques my mother was trying to put together. It's now or never.
"So mum- well there is a- um" I was trying to look for the right words to use on my mum. "a kind of social gathering for teens tomorrow with little music to get it all- you know- alive" I finished nervously waiting on her reply.
"OK" she replied briefly.
"MUM,WHY CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND,I NEED A SOCIAL LIFE BUT GUESS WHAT?,YOU SAID NO TO ME HOW CAN YOU BE SO SEL--" I ranted moving all over the place proving my point but paused and looked at my mum with wide eyes. She said OK,she freaking said OK.
Now,how's that possible?
"Mum are you mad or something?,I know you are really busy but that doesn't mean you can make weird decisions?"
"You're kidding me right?, if I did say no I know the kind of rage and curses I would receive. Now look, I agreed and see what I got" my mum motioned to my grandma who was smiling at us. She was only sixty years but looked younger,she had blonde hair and pale blue eyes. No doubt she was pretty while in her glory days.
"You know Tamara,your mum had a bit of your rage while growing up,and do you know what your grandpa told me?" She chuckled richly. I quickly ignored her,not in the mood for her old stories that she finds amusing. Believe me when I say I love my grandma but she sometimes laugh to things not worth displaying your dentals for.
"Grandma,I have the best mother in the world, and It's all thanks to you" I jogged over to give my grandma a bone crushing hug causing her to giggle softly.
"Be back by twelve young Lady,nothing more" my mum warned and I nodded muttering "Aye captain" placing my fingers on my forehead then quickly putting it down.
"So since,we are all in our heebie-jeebies moment-" I started
"There is a field trip excursion coming up next week and I know for sure mum will let me because she is the absolute best,yay!...goodbye everyone I have some planning to do- whaoh" I waved my hands in the air walking joyfully to the door of my grandma's office but stopped in my track after hearing a horrifying statement that murdered me both physically,spiritually,mentally and let's not forget emotionally.
"YOU ARE NO WAY IN HELL GOING FOR A BUSH WALK!!!"
She cursed.
My mum doesn't just curse.

Re: Stuck With Mr Popular by jerrybakermillz(m): 6:50am On Apr 12, 2018
Hmmm.....now I'll have a good day reading story,Hooray

Beside that wasn't a penalty give to Madrid. ......The referee just kill the match
Re: Stuck With Mr Popular by Adamsfelix009: 6:52am On Apr 12, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Stuck With Mr Popular by donsimoniiblog: 9:33am On Apr 12, 2018
jerrybakermillz:
Hmmm.....now I'll have a good day reading story,Hooray

Beside that wasn't a penalty give to Madrid. ......The referee just kill the match

Yo
Check out other stories on the blog
Stories like love happens, crushed etc
Re: Stuck With Mr Popular by donsimoniiblog: 7:30am On Apr 13, 2018
Chapter 6 part 1

"Mum cut it out,I actually bought it grandma" I laughed nervously. OK,maybe my Mum was joking. It's just a silly old joke right?
Yep.
"I SAID NO BUSH WALK young lady and that's final" she stood up leaving the files on the oak table and disappeared into the office doors. I turned to my grandma sucking on my lips,trying to prevent the little sobs from appearing unannounced.
"Grandma,she-"
"Come here hon" my grandma offered opening her arms and I ran to her trapping my self between her arms, sobbing silently. She rocked her chair back and forth and I buried my nose underneath her armpit perceiving the sweet smell of her jelly powder.
"Your Mum loves you a lot my dear,she wouldn't intentionally make you sad"
"Funny enough, I am sad" I deadpanned. "But what's her reason for disallowing me grandma?"
"I don't think I should be telling you this but-" she paused then fixed me on her laps and sighed.
"-your Mum had a twin" I released my self from her comforting embrace and gaped at her alarmingly.
"Huh- my Mum had a twin?" I parroted gasping.
"Martha-" she blinked away her tears and continued "-her name was Martha"
I nodded giving her enough time to make the decision of telling me or not. I knew where this story was heading to- but I was just curious to hear it from her.
"I remember when Mecha,your Mum ran right into me,laughing and begging me to allow them go on the school's excursion" she chuckled weakly.
"Martha was against it from the beginning. But after rounds of pleads from Mecha,she finally gave in"
"Grandma,you really don't have to- I completely understand" I squeezed her fingers a little,caressing them softly.
"No Mara,let me. They went on the field trip alright,but Martha never returned- My B-baby N-never R-returned" she cried releasing her palms from mine and sobbing into them. Now it was my turn to comfort her,I gave her a light squeeze on her shoulder.
"Your Mum thinks she's responsible for everything,you know persuading your aunt to go on the field trip,even after telling her she's not repeatedly. So my dear,try to understand your mum on this" she looked at me with hopeful eyes and I let the tears fall all the way to my laps.
We jinked when we heard the office door being pushed open revealing my Mum in an alarming state. She heard all of it,that I'm sure of. Her teary eyes says it all.
"Is there more room for one?" my mum pointed at the little space on my grandma's lap.
"Come on in Mecha,I can hold you both in" my grandma smiled urging my mum with her fingers to move forward. My mum sat lightly on my grandma's lap making sure to support herself by holding onto the wall. We both know grandma isn't as energetic as before.
"I won't go,if you don't want me to Mum" I grabbed my mum's hand smiling.
"I love you Mara,you're the best thing that has ever happened to me my child"
"I love you too mum" I replied honestly. I wasn't all too happy,I denied myself of something I wanted all through my life for my mother's peace of mind. But it totally worth it,if she's happy,then I am happy.
"Just a little pink can make your day Tamara- trust me on this,will I ever lie to you...will i?" Flora asked batting her eyelashes giving me the puppy dog eyes.

Re: Stuck With Mr Popular by donsimoniiblog: 8:26am On Apr 15, 2018
Chapter 6 part 2

I was in my bedroom looking for a perfect outfit to wear on my date with Harry slash the party. Flora came over helping me choose from my old pile of clothes.
Like I needed anyone's help.
"Flora,don't you get all lovey dovey with Tamara. Wait,seriously, why pink?. It looks disgusting" Amber gagged pointing at the pink gown I didn't know I had. It was a simple gown but too skimpy for it's own good. And too pink.
"OK fine,no pink. You don't even own good amount of dresses to choose from,it's frustrating" Flora sighed sitting on my bed waving off no sweat from her forehead.
"Ok,I'm done with this" Amber stood up disappearing into my closet. It took her about five minutes before she walked in holding out a blue gown. I stared at the gown in utter shock.
This was the dress my dad sent to me on my fifteenth birthday,thinking I was already ripe for prom. He didn't even know anything about me. I know he felt obligated to send me presents during holidays and my birthday as a father. But if that was how he felt then, he shouldn't have. He confirmed his feelings when he ended the fatherly gesture two years ago.
I couldn't take my eyes off the dress,when it was gifted to me,I just angrily pushed it in the far end of my wardrobe. I remember calling my dad animated names. I mean,how can he forget his own daughter's age?
But to think of it. He did me a huge favour,never in a million years would I have remembered this piece of clothing staring back at me screaming...'hey Missy,why don't you just try me on and see how sexy I can make you huh?'
OK,that's just creepy.
"Amber how did you get this?" I grabbed it from her giving her my grateful eyes.
"Well,let's just say a fairy told me" she laughed taking me with her.
Flora rolled her eyes facing Amber saying "why don't you get featured on that reality show- hmm- yeah,how do I look huh?" She teased.
"What's wrong with my clothes now Flo,they are perfectly okay" Amber replied. She was wearing denim jeans and a varsity jacket accompanied with sneakers. Which was pretty much okay to me,while Flora was putting on a decent gown and blue pumps.
"Everything Amber,we're going to a party for Pete's sake not some game match" Flora argued.
"I don't see anything wrong with the clothes she's putting on Flo" I decided to butt in.
"Don't tell me she effected you with the boyish syndrome?" Flora asked pulling out a make up box from her bag pack
"You're just making up words Flo....hold up,who uses this much makeup?" Amber panicked pursing her lips.
"A girl on a date" Flora drawled grinning. "Hop on Tamara,I'm about to make you GORGEOUS" she patted my study chair pulling it away from the mirror. Why do I feel like she said 'hop on Tamara,I'm about to take you to hell'?
"hope I'm safe?" I turned to Amber.
"No one's safe around Flora,no one" Amber shrugged typing on her phone. I took in a deep breath and faced Flora.
"Shouldn't I try out the dress before you take over with the whole face paint" I drawled.
"Yes,that's true Tamara,go go" she hit me on the butt pushing me to my toilet door.
I sucked in a breath and stared at the dress. It reminded me of Dad,I missed him.
Pull yourself together Mara,you are not gonna ruin
this day with your sobs.

Re: Stuck With Mr Popular by donsimoniiblog: 8:15am On Apr 16, 2018
Chapter 6 part 3

And with that I put it on straightening my sides. It was a simple but elegant blue netted gown which had an alluring open back but not displaying too much skin,a tight bodice that tailors into the slight ruffled hemline which stopped just above my knees. It was beautiful,like it was specially made just for me.
I got out and cleared my throat making them feel my presence.
"You look like a freaking princess even without the makeup" Flora squealed pushing me gently on the chair.
"That's the more reason you shouldn't make her look any less princess like" Amber scoffed,looking at the large makeup box in distaste.
"Anyway..trust me on this Tamara,t r u s t, m e" she shoved her face in mine and I pushed her off chuckling.
She started off using the curly iron to fix my hair,she didn't need it since my hair was already curly. So just a waste of time.
Few minutes later,she pushed my chair close to my mirror stand and I gasped looking at a foreign and hot reflection staring back at me. I didn't know makeup was this good on me. The eyebrows were so perfect,the black eye liner made my eyes look bigger and more intense. The red lipstick stood out the most,I was speechless. Flora really had it in her.
"Geez Flora,you did something right for the first time in years" Amber mocked looking at an anxious Flora who was waiting patiently for me to say something.
"Wow Flora,I love it so much. It's not too much but just enough. It's perfect,thank you"
"Aww,Harry jaws will be on the ground if he sees you Tamara" Flora giggled handing me silver pumps and a silver clutch.
"I bet he would" I laughed getting into the pumps. We heard a car honk from outside and I ran to the window staring at a convertible. I suddenly felt nervous,this was my first date. I'm ready,I can do this. I hugged myself looking at my friends.
"Thanks for your help you two,for coming in last minute,I don't know how to repay you"
"Stop it Tamara,What are friends for?" flora said as Amber yelled.
"Pizza will do"
"Amber!!" Flora and I yelled simultaneously.
"Kidding,I was just kidding..but if you wanna,I like pepperoni and cheese- just saying" she added when I rolled my eyes at her. We went downstairs together and I sucked in a breath,my hands on the doorknob. This is it!
I turned the doorknob and faced a clothed manly chest. I raised my head up and gasped pushing my self away from Harry. As I did,I missed a step and waited for the impact I was going to get from falling on my hard floor but it never came. Harry wrapped his hands around my waist holding my eyes. I tried to avert my eyes from his but I just couldn't. I felt sudden emotions display in a never ending bliss like a bubble in the pit of my stomach. We continued to stare at each other,never letting go. In our own little world comprising of just the two of us.
"Okay,okay. We get the message,can we please go now?" Amber rolled her eyes pointing at us.
"Ohh sorry" Harry said shyly and we moved away from my front door to let them out. Amber patted his back and Flora winked at me before speeding off.
I wanted them to stay back,I didn't know what will happen with me now. How could I survive with a mouthwatering god staring back at me. I scanned his outfit,he wore leather pants and jacket and an inner blue shirt,which was coincidental- like we had the whole blue theme planned. His grey eyes twinkled and full lips looked pretty inviting. He smelled like soap,no doubt he just got out of the shower,I wanted to inhale his scents throughout,forgetting about the date before us. Date.
"Take a picture butter face,it will last longer-" he teased with a smug look,I couldn't reply. I didn't know what to say.
"-You look beautiful,really beautiful" he stepped closer,our bodies almost touching. My heart skipped a beat and I moved back. Time to focus.
"You cleaned up yourself quite alright" I remarked nodding my head. He pushed his head back laughing.
"What's funny?"
"Nothing butter face,shall we?" He held out his palms and I took it,when we got outside, I immediately locked my door and kept the key underneath the doormat for Mum. We got in his convertible.
When my butt made contact with his leather seats,I shivered a little and looked out the window. I felt something warm wrap around my shoulders, He put his jacket in place on my shoulders and muttered a quick "there" and i smiled in gratitude.
"So where are you taking me?" I prodded staring at him anxiously.
"You will have to find that out yourself butter face"
And with that, he started the ignition and zoomed off.

Re: Stuck With Mr Popular by donsimoniiblog: 6:10am On Apr 19, 2018
Chapter 7 part 1

"Where are you taking me?"
"You just have to find out"
"Come on Harry,don't make me beg"
"You don't have to butter face" he chuckled. He put his signal on,preparing to turn left at another traffic light to a street.
"Just a tiny hint will do huh,Harry?"
"You have to be patient butter face,trust me"
"How am i sure you aren't taking me to a secluded area to carry out your devious plans" I pouted adjusting my seatbelts and facing Harry. He shifted his eyes from the road and stared at me,confusion drawn on his face.
"Which consists of?" He asked, clearly amused at my bluntness.
"Who knows,burying me alive-" I shrugged.
"-But if you're hell-bent on killing me,please have the decency by letting people find my body. I mean a religious funeral will do" I continued. He gaped at me then threw his head back laughing like a child. I frowned at him giving him time to return from hilarity.
After few seconds,I stared back at him but he didn't stop. He wiped the little tears from his eyes and touched his chest feigning hurt.
"Do you really think that low of me..huh- butter face?,why on earth are your imaginations so wild?" He chuckled while I scoffed and looked above the windshield blocking him out.
After few minutes,the car halted to a stop and was parked in front of a five star restaurant making my jaws almost hit the ground. He's kidding right?. Maybe he only needed a parking space to go down the road to a coffee shop or something.
But I got denied of such thoughts when Harry got out from the car and jogged over to the passenger's side to open the car door for me. My heart did a little somersault when he held my hand firmly walking into the restaurant's door.
"Harry,what are you doing?. It takes months to get a reservation in here and we just met few days back" I whispered pulling his arm slightly to the back. Even if he didn't have a reputation,I know I did. I never imagined being disgraced in front of sophisticated bodies.
But Harry had other plans,he simply smiled at me and took me in with him into the restaurant fully. I fiddled with my clutch embarrassingly and gasped taking in the place. It was a huge dream restaurant,wooden tables decked the floor. Modern lighting illuminated the room complemented with huge chandeliers which nestled the ceilings. Waiters dressed in three piece suits and waitresses dressed in elegant black gowns which stopped above their kneels, held trays and swiftly dodged each other as they came across. I had goose pimples right at the spot.
We were ushered in and asked if we had a reservation,surprisingly, we had one. I was shocked but Harry squeezed my fingers muttering "I know a guy" the typical answer.
We sat at the far end of the restaurant. Which was the best for me and we were given our menus by a pretty blonde lady who was occasionally batting her false eyelashes and twirling a lock of her hair to gain Harry's attention. I sniggered quietly when she noticed Harry wasn't giving in to her,she bent over exposing her chest and almost shoving it in Harry's face. Harry still wasn't paying any attention. She gave me a murderous look that could burn villages when Harry finally ordered and wave her off like a bee.
"Don't tell me you didn't see the Blondie make passes at you?" I laughed pointing at an infuriated lady resting behind the counter of the restaurant still staring in our direction.
He leaned into his seat and smirked at me "now butter face,how did you feel when she made those passes?" He asked clearly amused by my shock and immediate silence.

Re: Stuck With Mr Popular by donsimoniiblog: 8:53am On Apr 20, 2018
New updates

Re: Stuck With Mr Popular by donsimoniiblog: 11:29am On Apr 22, 2018
Chapter 7 part 2

I felt like flushing her face down the toilet,but I didn't say that to him. Fortunately,our food was placed on our table saving me from an answer.
Immediately we were done with our food. He held my hand and took me into the private yard of the restaurant -that I knew later his uncle owned,no wonder he was so collected compared to me. -I could hear water lapping in the pool to my left. There was a hedge,it's grass stretched as far as I could see and disappearing into the darkness.
Engulfed into the depths of the yard was a gazebo,adorned by modern lights on the wooden framework and surrounded by rose bushes. The gazebo was shaped as an octagon,There were wooden benches in the inside,decorated with white pillows. My eyes were glistening with tears. It was perfect.
I heard a loud cough and I jolted back to reality. My head spinning over to the gorgeous boy holding my hand. The air tensed as we stared at each other, not saying a word. I couldn't help but mutter "it's really beautiful"
"Yeah, it is" Harry smiled directly at me as if he meant something else.
"Seat?" he offered helping me on one of the wooden benches and he sat beside me, our fingers brushing as we sat side by side. He got out two cans of ice cream from a paper bag I didn't know he rapped up and gave one to me. I smiled licking my lips.
"So,tell me a little about yourself" he started and we talked for hours. He told me on how he and the guys met. He explained that he knew Ralph and Ethan since he started wearing diapers, then Sam followed when they turned seven. Lastly,Aiden completed the puzzle at eleven leaving them inseparable. I couldn't help but ask about Aiden's stoic attitude which Harry laughed to, saying "we all have our different approach to certain things butter face" his words lingered in my head leaving me with a puzzled expression.
What certain things?
What was Aiden actually going through?
I asked myself rhetorically.
"We need to get going butter face,it's almost nine. I mean,Ralph will feed my brains to trolls if you missed his party" Harry smiled holding my hands and helping me get up. These shoes were starting to hurt my feet and I wanted to pull them out instantly. But it would only make me look like Santa on easter.
"I'm sorry butter face,we didn't have much time for me to show you what I had planned" Harry stopped in front of a huge metal gate with loud music that almost made by ears bleed.
"Are you kidding me? It was perfect Harry. Thank you"
"But I promise, next will be better" he smirked getting out and opening the passenger's door for me. I blushed scarlet, next time?
There would be a freaking next time. He would want to go out with me again. It was exhilarating,like with blissful joy and I couldn't stop smiling. Harry leaned in his car and brought me with him. He brushed a strand of my hair behind my ear. I grinned already knowing what comes next after a date. I relaxed under his welcoming touch,he leaned into me,our bodies touching. My teenage hormones were acting up and my eyes fluttered close on it's own accord. His lips barely made contact with mine when we both fell apart by a loud cough.
"Hmm hmm,huh- sorry to disturb- your,your.....but the fun is clearly inside not here" Aiden said blankly resting on a wall adjacent us. His eyes followed me from my shoes to the tip of my curly dark brown hair,my eyes,then it finally lingered on Harry's jacket resting on my shoulders. I felt a blush creep it's way on my cheeks out of embarrassment and I suddenly had an interest on the floor decorations.
Harry rolled his eyes,grabbed my hand and led me into the front porch and hit his fist on the front door twice in a specific rhythm pattern and it flew open thereafter by a grinning Max holding a red paper cup.

New updates
Re: Stuck With Mr Popular by donsimoniiblog: 7:35am On Apr 23, 2018
New updates
Re: Stuck With Mr Popular by donsimoniiblog: 8:06am On Apr 24, 2018
Chapter 7 part 3

"You guys made it,welcome,come on in" Max beamed moving away to let us have full access.
I gasped silently taking in the place,loud music blaring from the speakers loud enough to make a mute person yell.. 'turn it off,turn it off'
Hormonal teenagers either making out on the sofa,getting it dirty on the floor or sucking each other's face in front of other drunken teenagers. It smelled like alcohol and vomit and I regretted ever accepting to come here. Despite Aiden's warnings.
The first Person I spotted was Ralph,he beamed cheerfully hugging me,grinning. He said "who has two thumbs and made it to my party?"
I laughed pointing my thumbs at my chest yelling "this girl!". Wriggling my thumbs.
He laughed offering me a drink,I declined, telling him I was going to come for it after seeing his frown and childish pout.
"where are the rest?" I asked searching for the others.
"The girls over there-" he pointed "-but the guys are well you know,getting down to business" he snickered and I cringed walking to the girls.
When i got to them,they bore me in a tight hug.
"I want the deets Tamara,tell me" Flora screamed above the speakers and I laughed at her.
"Later Flora,I can't hear a thing" I replied.
"You say what?"
"I CAN'T HEAR A THING!!" I yelled into Flora's ear causing her to rub her ear. She nodded in understanding and motioned for the three of us to dance. I smiled at Amber and her silly moves. She really was enjoying the party.
"Can I steal this one for a bit?" Harry asked dragging me lightly by my arm.
"Go ahead hottie,she's all yours" Amber smiled which caused me to blush a deep shade of red.
Harry led me to the far end of the room and I laughed telling him I didn't know how the moves went,he simply chuckled, saying.. "me neither"
The song was changed to Ed sheeran's thinking out loud. Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and I did the same to his neck. He made funny faces that made me laugh hard, out of the corner of my eyes,I saw someone stare or should I say Aiden stare. He rested on the wall and looked right into my eyes. Like nothing happened,he disappeared. Confused,I excused myself from Harry telling him I wanted a drink even after he insisted on getting it, but I got out by telling him I needed to use the toilet. He smiled and let go.
I tried to catch up to Aiden but bumped into a hard chest,I staggered a little but gained my composure thereafter.
"I'm really sorry" I apologized to the stranger I bumped into. He wore leather pants and a red and white jersey which didn't belong to our school. I was sure he didn't attend our school.
"Or did you bump into me intentionally to get my attention?" He asked haughtily.
"Huh?"
"You heard me sweetheart" he sang circling me. He had this bad boy aura around him. I stared into his blue eyes with no emotions whatsoever. Challenging him.
"I said sorry didn't I?" I scoffed walking away but he blocked my path. Is this guy on cocaine or something,what the hell is wrong with him?
"Sorry doesn't just solve everyone's problems" he continued.
"Why do I have a feeling like you are dragging me into your own personal problems huh?- now if you'll excuse me. I have better things to do" I rudely said pushing him off but he wouldn't budge. Okay,this dude is seriously pissing me off.
"A name will do" he blurted out. Seriously? That was his intention.
"And what if I said no?" I folded my arms giving him my best glare I could muster.
"There's something about you that seriously interests me and I don't know why" he frowned taking in my appearance. I felt naked looking at the way his eyes scanned me.
"But I need to find that out. like I said, your name?" he inquired firmly holding my eyes.
"Leave her alone Jedd,go play with someone your own size" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned to see Aiden glower at the guy I assumed as Jedd.
"But I find her interesting Aiden,isn't she?"
"Trust me,she isn't" Aiden said staring at me briefly. I fought the tears back. I won't look gullible in front of them,never. Who does he think he is to say that?
Jedd shoulders shook from laughing too hard,he faced Aiden squarely "how'd you know Ai?"
Aiden didn't reply,it felt like he was scared to admit he knew me even if it's for a second and that hurt me so much,and I never expected it to. It felt like someone hit me with a sledge hammer, breaking all my strength to pieces.
"Like I said Jedd,there's nothing interesting about her, believe me" Aiden laughed slightly.
"Why did you have to tell me this Aiden?,now it only makes me wanna find out even more" Jedd groaned looking at me with mischief. I was speechless,I needed to leave this place now.
And I did asking for directions to the restroom,I finally got in there trying to relax my pounding head. I wiped my eyes furiously,they were talking like I wasn't even in there. I heard a patter outside and opened the restroom door to go out,but as I did. Three guys entered into the restroom and locked me in with them. They were drunk that am sure of.
"Excuse me boys,I need to go out there" I pointed nervously at the door.
"This is where you belong sugar,here in my arms" one of them said and with that I was pushed roughly and trapped in a set of hairy and sweaty arms.

New updates
Re: Stuck With Mr Popular by donsimoniiblog: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
CHAPTER 8 PART 1

"Please,d-don't do this...please" I cried,trying to release myself from his wild grasp but he didn't budge. He roughly pushed his chest to my bare back which gave him more access
Why do i feel like this dress suddenly turned into
a horrible nightmare that I wanted to be away
from?
-making me gasp at the disgusting feeling I was getting. His body was slimy,sticky and wet and I felt irritated to say the least. One of the guys blocked the exit and the other made sure no one entered or suspected anything.
I didn't know the amount of times I said my silent prayers,praying to God to help me out of this situation.
I blinked the tears back,I've watched a lot of videos and heard stories on physical assaults and rape but never imagined I was actually going to be one of them.
My worst nightmare was unfolding in my very own eyes and I could do nothing to stop it.
"I'll be gentle my princess,just don't do anything stupid or-"
"HELP!,ANYBODY!! PL- ouch!!" He yanked my hair hard,making my scalp ache. It was like someone used secateurs to rip open my head.
"What did I tell you about not doing anything stupid? I will make you regret ever crossing me,you bitch" he spat,pulling harder.
I cried loudly,but it turned to silent sobs when I was slapped across the face,making me fall on the harsh ground with a loud thud. He erupted in an heavy laugh,followed by his goons.
"Thanks,princess for making it so easy" he squatted to my position and pulled my hair away from my face,then pressed his fingers harshly to my cheeks,pulling them close to his face and I narrowed my eyes at him.
"Very pretty,innocent and wild. Lucky for you,that's
what I like " he slurred. I fought the urge to spit on his face,his mouth reeked of alcohol and then he brought it close to my mouth,wanting to capture it but I jerked away crawling to an open space and curling into a ball.
Now,i wish I didn't chicken out of the 'Tae kwon do' class my mum paid extra money on.
Close your eyes,it will all go away.
And I did,but only to return to reality,he pulled down his jeans leaving his boxer's brief on and shirt and walked to me with a wild grin on his face taking in my vulnerability. Fresh tears began gushing out from my eyes in full swing,making it blurry.
He pulled me to his hard chest again,raking his hands all over my body. I felt like garbage. Disposed garbage.
He started to reach for my zipper at my side and that alone gave me a quick push to do what I did.
"AIDEN! AIDEN! AIDEN!!!" I shouted bitterly,receiving heavy slaps from the monster of a guy. I didn't know why I yelled Aiden's name for help,I wasn't sure why his name rolled so smoothly off my tongue in my vulnerable state,I didn't know why I couldn't stop yelling his name even after I was tossed on the floor and the monster was practically on me. He raised his hand and was about to give me another hard slap but instead,he was yanked roughly away from me by someone else.
My saviour perhaps?
"What..the..Bleep..were..you..trying..to..do..huh?!!!" Aiden yelled, hitting the guy everywhere he could lay his fists on. The other two guys tried to pull Aiden away from their leader but were given two deadly punches each that knocked them out totally. The guy used his arms as shield,blocking his face. Which only aggravated Aiden more.

FULL STORY, CLICK https://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/stuck%20with%20Mr%20popular?max-results=9
Re: Stuck With Mr Popular by donsimoniiblog: 7:34am On Apr 30, 2018
New update available on www.donsimonii.com or click this link for direct access to the story FULL STORY, CLICK https://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/st

(1) (2) (Reply)

Perfect Chemistry - By Simone Elkeles / Lesley Nneka Arimah Wins 2019 Caine Prize / Amana-iba(entwined Destiny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 383
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.