Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,797 members, 7,956,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

FREELANCING: Please Help...... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREELANCING: Please Help...... (349 Views)

Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online / Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREELANCING: Please Help...... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
After reading through a thread created by "mrphysics",I'm now more inspired and believed that I can make headway in it instead of just remain jobless and keep viewing all the threads on nairaland.
I use this medium to plead and beg all the freelancers on this forum to show me the way and also solicit for jobs to be given if you have any.
I beg you all to save a wasting soul.I can write on any topic and deliver at the appropriate time.
Thank You All.

1 Like

Re: FREELANCING: Please Help...... by mrphysics(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
It's a nice decision. A good starting point. Kindly state what you need. PM me let me send you my personal book on fiverr and how to get started in it.

Note: I am not selling it and I am not sharing it too. Only for you.
Re: FREELANCING: Please Help...... by delishpot: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
All the best nro
Re: FREELANCING: Please Help...... by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
mrphysics:
It's a nice decision. A good starting point. Kindly state what you need. PM me let me send you my personal book on fiverr and how to get started in it.

Re: FREELANCING: Please Help...... by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
mrphysics:

I want to be taught how to make headway in freelancing world and also be giving writing jobs if you have any.
Thanks for the response bro.PM already sent.
Re: FREELANCING: Please Help...... by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
delishpot:
All the best nro
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Seek Professional Help For Finishing Content With Assignment Homework / Types Of Legitimate Online Businesses / First Vessel Sails With Nigeria’s Bonga Crude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.