Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,261 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Advice On Hosting Platform To Pick - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advice On Hosting Platform To Pick (1161 Views)

Which Web Hosting Platform Is The Best For Low Budget? / Is Domain King Hosting Platform Ideal For A Blog Setup / Save Money On Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Hosting Platform To Pick by savagefinder: 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hello..
Please I want to momentarily host a music streaming platform on a cheap server let's say maximum of 2 months.. Any advice?
Re: Advice On Hosting Platform To Pick by PulseWeb: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
Visit https://www.extrahostpro.com

With our wealth of experience and expertise, we decided to bring the Smart approach to you - the home user.

Our public web hosting platform is built using the same cloud solution powered by OnAPP and cPanel hosting control panel used by corporate clients.

We use only the highest quality hardware components and software to create and maintain our bespoke platform because at Extra Host Pro, we want customers to understand how straightforward web hosting can be without the unnecessary stresses of downtime and fuss.

Our objective is to create an industry-leading brand through outstanding service and customer satisfaction.

savagefinder:
Hello..
Please I want to momentarily host a music streaming platform on a cheap server let's say maximum of 2 months.. Any advice?
Re: Advice On Hosting Platform To Pick by savagefinder: 1:19am On Feb 01, 2018
PulseWeb:
Visit https://www.extrahostpro.com

With our wealth of experience and expertise, we decided to bring the Smart approach to you - the home user.

Our public web hosting platform is built using the same cloud solution powered by OnAPP and cPanel hosting control panel used by corporate clients.

We use only the highest quality hardware components and software to create and maintain our bespoke platform because at Extra Host Pro, we want customers to understand how straightforward web hosting can be without the unnecessary stresses of downtime and fuss.

Our objective is to create an industry-leading brand through outstanding service and customer satisfaction.

Okay I've checked your website and I'm considering the copper plan of 2k..
Will pay asap but I don't get the part where it's saying that I can use it for reselling.. I just want to host my own website
Re: Advice On Hosting Platform To Pick by PulseWeb: 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
savagefinder:

Okay I've checked your website and I'm considering the copper plan of 2k..
Will pay asap but I don't get the part where it's saying that I can use it for reselling.. I just want to host my own website

Visit this link for cpanel hosting www.extrahostpro.com/cpanel-hosting.html

(1) (Reply)

What Are Those List Of Countries That Are Banned From Receiving Paypal Fund ?? / Graphics Designer With Knowlegde In Use Of Webdevelopment Tools Needed-freelance / Verified £ Adsense Account With £87 Balance For Sale (15k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.