Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole (2095 Views)

SABC Cancel Sowore’s Interview For Calling Nigeria ‘big Brother’ To South Africa / Yomi Shogunle Says Nigerians Calling On End SARS Are Charlatan / For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by Gboom: 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
It is so pathetic these days to see comments especially from this forum calling Nigeria a shithole country. Why?
Is it because Donald Trump said some African Countries are shitholes and you now because of hatred for present government adopt the name for Nigeria? Note Trump never called Nigeria a shithole and he was even cautioned by well meaning Americans.
If you calling Nigeria a shithole, your life in Nigeria will be full of shit all over because of this lamentation of yours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
Gboom:
It is so pathetic these days to see comments especially from this forum calling Nigeria a shithole country. Why?
Is it because Donald Trump said some African Countries are shitholes and you now because of hatred for present government adopt the name for Nigeria? Note Trump never called Nigeria a shithole and he was even cautioned by well meaning Americans.
If you calling Nigeria a shithole, your life in Nigeria will be full of shit all over because of this lamentation of yours.
Op you have sense.God bless you oil dey your head.Please tell them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by plessis: 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
Gboom:
lamentations of a Shitholer.

42 Likes

Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by Gboom: 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
plessis:
lamentations of a Shitholer.
You are the real shitholer but I'm a Nigerian and I'm cool as cucumber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by Haggui: 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
Gboom:
Nigeria is a big SHITHOLE!!!!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by Gboom: 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
Haggui:

Nigeria is a big SHITHOLE!!!!
That means you full of poo, as for me Nigerian is good for me and I shall eat the good of the land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by Nigeriadondie: 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
Even if Trump didn’t mention Nigeria, we know for sure Nigeria is included. Infact it would be among the top 10 shiit-hole countries.
Truth don’t hide and it is not hard to confirm it.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by TheKingdom: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
Trump called it a Shi.thole, Luggard called una Nigger Area, and frankly you all that are 9ja for life have proven to the West that you are exactly what they said you are...

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by SlayerSupreme: 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
Listen Shitholer,you and your shithole country got worst coming your way. Shithole people and their shitty wits. *Spits*.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by Nonaira1: 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
Gboom:

Why are you crying for?

Is Niggeria not a Shithole?

Shitholian when the shoe fits, wear it proudly. Your shithole is a shithole

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
The truth is, Nigeria is not a shithole but if we put in more effort to stupidity and allow more mentally and physically senile people like Buhari rule us, we will get there.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/shithole-africa-donald-trump/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by Omololu2121: 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
Gboom:

That means you full of poo, as for me Nigerian is good for me and I shall eat the good of the land
though I don't like the way people call the country a shut hole,but the sort of nonsense and rubbish that do happen here can't happen in a lot of African countries

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by Odingo1: 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
After massacring of innocent people by fulani herdmen on daily basis, no light,no good hospital, no good road, nothing is working except violence everywhere.
You still believe that you are not a shiithole country shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, hypocrites them that is benefiting from the government and not that they love the country.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by 4kDdullard: 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
We are in a BIG SHITHILE otherwise the dullard occupying Aso Rock wouldn't be there when there are plethora of sound and intelligent Nigerians, we are in A BIGGER SHITHOLE to keep deceiving ourselves that all is well with the sick country,we are in the BIGGEST SHITHOLE for not getting it right as the number 1 black country meanwhile other African countries look up to us to set the pace.
Nigeria is under a curse, let no one think we will ever get out of the shithole.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by ihitenansa: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
is shitgeria not a shithole?

with all these recent happenings?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by monsterlobster: 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
hmm
Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by wordcat(m): 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
A Nigerian is either a Shitholian (American version) or an Area Nigga (British Version).
So op, for the fact that you accepted the British version does not make the American version wrong

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nigeria is about the worst country in west africa. Other countries suffer from underdevelopment but have security, electricity, secure borders and reputation. What does Nigeria have ?
Please if you have nothing to say go and watch the premier league. Is this a country ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by Alexgeneration(m): 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
Why is that Shitholee ranting

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by conductorh2: 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
Fraudgeria is a Shithole and Buhari is a fura-drinking illiterate Fulani terrorist - Aisha grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by tarano: 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
Gombe state should be scrapped.
Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by olril17(m): 11:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
Gboom:
Nigeria is worse than a shithole man.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by tunjiajayi: 12:14am On Feb 01, 2018
Bro, let it be.
Check out the people reverberating the shit hole label.
You would find out that it the coined phrase " shit hole" aptly describes their psyche and person.
It is a matter of affirmation.
Shit hole people, shit hole perspective.
No forged opinions, objectivity and integrity.

Fools for short.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by Efewestern: 1:27am On Feb 01, 2018
Gboom:

it's just so annoying, I feel insulted with that word, Nigeria may be bad, but Nigeria or Africa is not a shithole.

I personally have stopped responding to people who refers to their home Country as shithole, no matter how old they are I treat them like bitter Kids.

No responsible Nigerian will use such word on his country or Continent.
Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by RonJeremy: 1:43am On Feb 01, 2018
Nigeria is a massive SHITHOLE..... Buhari and his cabals are dickheads.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by OreMI22: 1:53am On Feb 01, 2018
Gboom:

C,mon shatap you pretentious corrupt government official.

Many less corrupt African countries like Kenya, South Africa, Tanzania, Botswana are not even disputing some of Trump's assertions, it is roundly corrupt and murderous Nigeria that you are talking about?

Nigerians are going to Libya, Sudan or Saudi Arabia to do ashewo and you don't think it's a shithole for her citizens to be running to such godforsaken lands?
Even Ghana today is better governed in every human development indices than Nigeria. Yet, you say Nigeria isn't a shithole just because Trump said the obvious?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 01, 2018
Trump actually said what an average white man thinks about sub Sahara Africa. Even the western media knows that Nigeria is a shithole ,but they don't say it because of political correctness.

@op go visit other African countries and see things for yourself(I didn't say developed countries.

You do not need a prophet to know that Nigeria is retrogressing as d days go by,and will continue in that trend.

This was not the most politically correct thing for a leader to say,but tbh NIGERIA IS A BIG SHITHOLE

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by richeso: 2:04am On Feb 01, 2018
a country with repented terrorists no be shit hole ?

whats the Penalty for Murder ?

read this and tell me if having a repented terrorist is not a scam and can be done only in a shithole

"capital crimes include murder, terrorism-related offenses, rape, robbery, kidnapping, sodomy, homosexuality, blasphemy, adultery, incest, assisting the suicide of a person legally unable to consent, perjury in a capital case causing wrongful execution, treason, some military offences like mutiny and practice of indigenous beliefs in states applying Shariah law[2]."

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by Nonaira1: 2:21am On Feb 01, 2018
Efewestern:

it's just so annoying, I feel insulted with that word, Nigeria may be Is bad. Nigeria is BIG FAT shithole. It is indeed the King of all shitholes

EVERY responsible, truthful, person will use such word on the worthless mess pretending to be a "country"

Corrected it for you

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by conductorh2: 2:41am On Feb 01, 2018
[s]
Gboom:
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
Majority of you calling Nigeria a shithole lack common sense and what you sow is what you will reap.
Your comments bore down to hatred some of you have for Buhari because he is not from your tribe or religion.
Your confession can bring your possession. Confess positively.
Whether Buhari does well or not because I don't depend on him, I shall eat the honey of the land and uttermost part of the world
Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by 4kDdullard: 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
OreMI22:

C,mon shatap you pretentious corrupt government official.

Many less corrupt African countries like Kenya, South Africa, Tanzania, Botswana are not even disputing some of Trump's assertions, it is roundly corrupt and murderous Nigeria that you are talking about?

Nigerians are going to Libya, Sudan or Saudi Arabia to do ashewo and you don't think it's a shithole for her citizens to be running to such godforsaken lands?
Even Ghana today is better governed in every human development indices than Nigeria. Yet, you say Nigeria isn't a shithole just because Trump said the obvious?
God bless you bro and your whole generation for nailing it, don't mind the half human.
No human would need Trump's declaration to know that Africa is a big shithole and Nigger-area is the biggest shilhole.
It's terribly pathetic if there exist a human who doesn't know that the Nigger-area is a big shithole, such a folk should be made to face the most horrible type of end no human has ever faced.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will The South-west Listen To Tinubu In 2019? / Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti / Buhari Outpaced Atiku In 17 Out Of 44 Councils Declared By INEC In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.