Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,790 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

State Of The Union. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / State Of The Union. (723 Views)

EU Reject Plea For Ukrain Membership Of The Union / State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech / Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of The Union. by sorzy1(m): 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
what are the implications of SOTU on international community? I'll like us to try and establish a link between this congress meeting and probable happenings in the international system. Students of International relations should please fall in. thanks
Re: State Of The Union. by Colleverage: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
grin ask your daddy

1 Like

Re: State Of The Union. by sorzy1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
Colleverage:
grin ask your daddy
I would have done that but unfortunately that's not his field of expertise.
Re: State Of The Union. by thesicilian: 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
Colleverage:
grin ask your daddy
uncalled for.
Re: State Of The Union. by Colleverage: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
sorzy1:
I would have done that but unfortunately that's not his field of expertise.
Ehen? So your papa no dey watch cnn? Abi una no get tv for una house
Re: State Of The Union. by sorzy1(m): 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
Colleverage:

Ehen? So your papa no dey watch cnn? Abi una no get tv for una house
The former I guess.
Re: State Of The Union. by Colleverage: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
sorzy1:
The former I guess.
That's weird

Oya oya ask your mommy
Re: State Of The Union. by sorzy1(m): 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
Colleverage:
That's weird
Oya oya ask your mommy
ok, I will. thanks.
Re: State Of The Union. by Colleverage: 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
sorzy1:
ok, I will. thanks.
Sure no problem
Re: State Of The Union. by Haggui: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
There are no new implications, Trump just reiterated what he has been saying for about two years now. If any nation have not figured out the policy thrust of the US government by now and adjusted theirs accordingly, then such a nation is clearly unserious with their foreign relations

(1) (Reply)

Trump Stomach Infrastructure During USA Election / A Woman Is The New President Of Tanzania / President Biden And Wife, Jill On Bike Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.