Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate (108685 Views)

Leo Babarinde Akinola Dasilva: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate ! Biography & Profile / Anto Lecky: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate, Biography & Profile / Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate by ariklawani(f): 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
khloe

Re: Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 01, 2018
but why u all freaking out? these are pictures taken before joining big brother naija na. its not like she did the nude photoshoot in bbnaija house
Re: Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate by Molawole7(m): 12:23am On Feb 01, 2018
The Hot 100’s new leader starts with a one-week-record 68 million on-demand audio streams in the U.S.
The song Drake God’s Plan is why wr are here
Drake God’s Plan
Drake blasts in at No. 1 on Billboard‘s Streaming Songs chart (dated Feb. 3) with “God’s Plan,” which drew 82.4 million overall U.S. streams in its first week, ending Jan. 25, according to Nielsen Music. Of those, 68 million were via on-demand clicks, marking a new one-week record.
Drake God’s Plan
The song becomes the second to debut at No. 1 on Streaming Songs in 2018, following “Finesse” by Bruno Mars and Cardi B (Jan. 20). It’s also Drake’s first song to start at No. 1 on the tally and his third chart-topper overall, following “One Dance,” featuring WizKid and Kyla , and Rihanna ‘s “Work,” on which he’s featured, both in 2016.
Drake’s ‘God’s Plan’ Debuts at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 100
“Plan,” which doesn’t yet have an official music video, scored 68 million U.S. streams from on-demand audio services, sparking its No. 1 debut on the audio subscription services-based On-Demand Streaming Songs chart. The track earned the most weekly on-demand streams for a song in the chart’s five-year history by over 20 million, eclipsing Kendrick Lamar ‘s “Humble.,” which tallied 44.4 million on the chart dated May 6, 2017.
Click here to download God’s Plan
Here’s a look at the 10 best weeks for on-demand U.S. audio streams:
“God’s Plan,” Drake, 68 million (Feb. 3, 2018)
“Humble.,” Kendrick Lamar, 44.4 million (May 6, 2017)
“DNA.,” Kendrick Lamar, 40 million (May 6, 2017)
“Rockstar,” Post Malone feat. 21 Savage, 40 million (Oct. 14, 2017)
“Rockstar,” Post Malone feat. 21 Savage, 39.6 million (Oct. 7, 2017)
“One Dance,” Drake feat. WizKid & Kyla, 37.1 million (May 21, 2016)
“Rockstar,” Post Malone feat. 21 Savage, 37.1 million (Oct. 21, 2017)
“Humble.,” Kendrick Lamar, 35.1 million (May 13, 2017)
“Rockstar,” Post Malone feat. 21 Savage, 34.7 million (Nov. 4, 2017)
“Rockstar,” Post Malone feat. 21 Savage, 34 million (Oct. 28, 2017)
Drake God’s Plan
Drake additionally becomes the first artist to have twice debuted songs simultaneously at Nos. 1 and 2 on On-Demand Streaming Songs, as “Diplomatic Immunity” bows at No. 2, behind “God’s Plan,” with 25.2 million on-demand clicks (28.4 million overall; the songs were released Jan. 19 on Drake’s two-track “Scary Hours” single). Drake previously launched at Nos. 1 and 2 in the same week with “Passionfruit” and “Portland,” the latter featuring Quavo and Travis Scott , on April 8, 2017
Drake Passes JAY-Z for Most Billboard Hot 100 Top 10s Among Rappers
J. Cole is the only other act to have achieved such a double, with “Deja Vu” and “Immortal” opening at Nos. 1 and 2 on the Dec. 31, 2016-dated tally; in fact, he set a record by debuting at Nos. 1 through 7 that week.
Drake God’s Plan
The sizable streaming launch for “God’s Plan” powers the song’s debut at No. 1 on the streaming-, airplay- and sales-based Billboard Hot 100 chart. Streaming accounts for 73 percent of the track’s overall Hot 100 points, with its streaming points alone larger than the total points accrued by the No. 2 song, Ed Sheeran ‘s “Perfect.” The Hot 100 streaming points for “God’s Plan” are additionally over twice the amount of the song’s next-closest challenger, Camila Cabello ‘s “Havana,” featuring Young Thug, at No. 3.
Many Hip Hop artist in this new generation, but I don’t think non has the quality and Creativity of Drake .
From day one till this very moment there’s no one I think is more creative than Drake.
It’s not always been easy but he started from the bottom and now he’s here.
Drake God’s Plan
This is another great song you have to listen to.
Drake finds it easy to communicate with his fans either he Raps or Sing.
Drake really the best in what he does?
He is not finding it difficult to Give us good music from back in the days till this moment.
No doubt, Drake is surely one of the best hip hop artist fir the past decade.
Only one way to find out.
Drake debuts new single for the year titled ‘God’s Plan’.
Drizzy has gone for a two song EP titled Scary Hours which features the tracks, ‘God’s Plan’ and ‘Diplomatic Immunity’.
Drake released his debut studio album Thank Me Later in 2010, which debuted at No. 1 on the U.S. Billboard 200 and was soon
certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). His next two releases were 2011’s Take Care and 2013’s Nothing Was the Same ,
with certifications of quadruple and triple platinum respectively in the United States; the former also earned him his first Grammy Award for Best Rap Album .
They were followed by two mixtapes – the trap-influenced If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late , and a collaboration with Future for What a Time to Be Alive – in 2015, with both earning platinum certification in the U.S.
Drake released his fourth album, Views, in 2016, breaking several chart records in the process.
The dancehall -influenced album sat atop the Billboard 200 for ten non consecutive weeks, becoming the first album by a male solo artist to do so in over ten years.
Its single “ One Dance ” topped the charts in several countries, including the U.S., the UK and Canada, where it became his first number-one single as the lead artist.
This saw Drake leading the Billboard Hot 100 and the Billboard 200 simultaneously for eight weeks, coming close to a record held by Whitney Houston.
It achieved quadruple platinum status in the U.S., and earned over 1,000,000 album-equivalent units in the first week of its release.
The single “ Hotline Bling ” secured him his second and third Grammy win, for Best Rap/Sung Performanceand Best Rap Song , at the organization’s 59th ceremony.
All the informations were combine from differente source
https://www.raygist.com

1 Share

Re: Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:11am On Feb 01, 2018
Nudity is the celebrity of today's community...
Shame on all who support immorality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate by ohem007(m): 2:23am On Feb 01, 2018
Where my *** Dey sef

Re: Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate by yetty247(f): 4:10am On Feb 01, 2018
stubbornman:
Even as she naked she no still fine or dey appealing to the eyes.....her case is different

I dey feel your lie bro
Re: Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate by yetty247(f): 4:11am On Feb 01, 2018
Achorise:
Wetin be this? my thing can not get erected for this trash. I love to be a photographer
Lying person
Re: Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate by stubbornman(m): 6:27am On Feb 01, 2018
yetty247:

I dey feel your lie bro

Why I go lie say food get meat wen nothing come out......If this was Aneehka my head for scatter
but this one face strong Illasa boys own.
Re: Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate by sollybaby(f): 7:23am On Feb 01, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
In Yoruba accent... KHLOE (Kilo!)...

Kilode?

Kilode = "WHY" for non-Yoruba speakers kiss
bizzy body
Re: Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:04am On Feb 01, 2018
sollybaby:

bizzy body

Shola ti moba gba e mu....ibeji nio jade lara e.

Sho ara e ooo angry
Re: Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate by billyG(m): 9:03am On Feb 01, 2018
why didnt she spread her legs so that we can see her dark erect klit.
Re: Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate by Holybachelor: 9:36am On Feb 01, 2018
and you want me to believe she is 24?
Re: Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate by sulakishop(m): 10:58am On Feb 01, 2018
Olosho everywhere...
Re: Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate by clive2u(m): 11:26am On Feb 01, 2018
I know this girl khloepatra, she once told me to come buy her ice cream in Lagos.

brothers n sisters I'm staying in akwa ibom.
n she said I should come buy her ice cream in Lagos...
I pray she wins so she come n buy me ice cream in akwa ibom. she's not a very bad person tho
Re: Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate by farem: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2018
emmanuelpopson:
every body want be celebrity by force...naija youth see u NAH life...

Not only in Naija but the world over. The more you walk away from God(liness), the faster is it to become a celebrity or else e go tey.
Re: Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
what kinda ugly creature is this? shocked
Re: Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate by yetty247(f): 3:53am On Feb 03, 2018
stubbornman:

Why I go lie say food get meat wen nothing come out......If this was Aneehka my head for scatter
but this one face strong Illasa boys own.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Wedding Photos (White & Traditional Wedding) / E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) / Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.