Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Sultan Of Sokoto And Ooni Of Ife Are My Fathers - Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sultan Of Sokoto And Ooni Of Ife Are My Fathers - Wike (835 Views)

Army Launches “operation Harbbin Kunama III’’ For Katsina, Sokoto And Zamfara. / Ajimobi blast,emir,oba of Benin/alafin/ooni of ife are below the Governor / Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sultan Of Sokoto And Ooni Of Ife Are My Fathers - Wike by adem30: 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state has welcomed traditional rulers from across the country to his state, for their general assembly

- The governor, while giving his welcome speech, described the Ooni of Ife and Sultan of Sokoto, as his fathers

- In his response, the Ooni of Ife thanked the governor for the warm welcome and called for support from Nigeria’s leaders to bring about progress in the nation

Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike, has stated that the Ooni of Ife Adeyeye Ogunwusi and Sultan of Sokoto Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar are his fathers, Channels reports.

The governor made his comments on Monday, January 29, at the 9th General Assembly of the National Council of Traditional Rulers of Nigeria, taking place in Port-Harcourt, the Rivers state capital.

https://www.naija.ng/amp/1149175-sultan-sokoto-ooni-ife-fathers-wike.html
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto And Ooni Of Ife Are My Fathers - Wike by Dboy55(m): 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
adem30:
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state has welcomed traditional rulers from across the country to his state, for their general assembly

- The governor, while giving his welcome speech, described the Ooni of Ife and Sultan of Sokoto, as his fathers

- In his response, the Ooni of Ife thanked the governor for the warm welcome and called for support from Nigeria’s leaders to bring about progress in the nation

Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike, has stated that the Ooni of Ife Adeyeye Ogunwusi and Sultan of Sokoto Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar are his fathers, Channels reports.

The governor made his comments on Monday, January 29, at the 9th General Assembly of the National Council of Traditional Rulers of Nigeria, taking place in Port-Harcourt, the Rivers state capital.

https://www.naija.ng/amp/1149175-sultan-sokoto-ooni-ife-fathers-wike.html
lol nor be lie,they are my fathers also..
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto And Ooni Of Ife Are My Fathers - Wike by yarimo(m): 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
But WEKI you did not emulate your father's foot step, WEKI you are a THUG and your fathers are not grin grin
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto And Ooni Of Ife Are My Fathers - Wike by hypertension(m): 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
yarimo:
But WEKI you did not emulate your father's foot step, WEKI you are a THUG and your fathers are not grin grin

Calm down please..its 7:01PM here, all the mad people are home already
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto And Ooni Of Ife Are My Fathers - Wike by yarimo(m): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
hypertension:

Calm down please..its 7:01PM here, all the mad people are home already
so you are among the mad men over their? grin

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto And Ooni Of Ife Are My Fathers - Wike by hypertension(m): 5:07am On Feb 01, 2018
yarimo:
so you are among the mad men over their? grin

The mad guyz usually leave by 6pm
.Just surprised you are still roaming. Please keep to time tomorrow. grin grin
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto And Ooni Of Ife Are My Fathers - Wike by yarimo(m): 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
hypertension:

The mad guyz usually leave by 6pm
.Just surprised you are still roaming. Please keep to time tomorrow. grin grin
ok sir, National president association of MAD MEN grin grin

(1) (Reply)

We Will Deal With Any Opposition That Wants To Force Buhari Out- Lawal / BREAKING: Head Office Of Kaduna APC Faction Demolished / I’ve Not Been Informed President Buhari Is Visiting Rivers State – Gov Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.