Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,682 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Why My Fuelless Generator Is So Unique - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Why My Fuelless Generator Is So Unique (6067 Views)

ECO TECH JUMIA Fuelless Generator — Tell Me If This Thing Is A Scam [PICTURE] / Learn How To Build A Fuelless Generator And Make Money This Year (video)!!! / Learn How To Construct A Fuelless Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Fuelless Generator Is So Unique by legendabiodun(m): 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
[My name is Afeez Odusla , A graduate of Lagos state University (LASU) .
As we all know one of the major fundamental problems we face in
Nigeria, problem of electricity supply, the Nigeria beareu of
statistic shows annual report that Nigeria spent over 2trillion Nair
to fuel , petrol and diesels engines just to survive the siege of lack
of electricity .
For these reasons the use of petrol and diesels engine has been
difficult and expensive to utilize.
To solve these problems these bring about creating a new alternative
power supply. New generator efficiency at lower cost. And
well-structured engine that works without the use of fuel,therefore
not harmful to human health.
These new alternative power supply is maintenance free. Our
product works with a rotor and is been powered with a battery with the
help of a coil and armature which supply (230-240) volts a 2.5hourse
power machine which is automatically 1862.5watts.
these new alternative power supply will provide
Cost effective
Harmless to human health
Fuel less
Uninterrupted power supply
Low maintenance
Easy to operate
*Battery booster (Transformer)
Nigeria is the largest market for diesel and gas generator sets in
Africa, is forecast to see growth rate of 8.7% driving up market
volume from N71.55 billion ($450million) in 2011 to reach
₦151.16billion ($950.7million) by 2020.

Using a simple scenario to analyze this engine and how it works -:
for example let’s say the engine is a phone and everybody know that
when a phone battery is low it will short down, but when you are
charging the phone and still yet at the same time making use of the
phone, the power consume is been replace , likewise these new
innovation of my fuel-less generator works with a motor and capacitors
,coil and ameture ,circuit breaker ,dye-wood and the help of a
transformer to charge its self back to normal.

Facebook/ odusola afeez abiodun
i.g / biodunmoon

Re: Why My Fuelless Generator Is So Unique by ifex370(m): 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
legendabiodun:
of electricity .
Cost effective
Harmless to human health
Fuel less
Low maintenance
Easy to operate

i.g / biodunmoon

This is what I would be investing in once I make my billions..

What is the battery life span.. Oh.. Depends on the battery you use right?
Re: Why My Fuelless Generator Is So Unique by python1: 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
You guys have started again. Which one is fueless generator? How do you recharge the battery? Or is it self charging? A power inverter is more efficient than all these craps where a battery will first drive a rotor to cut the magnetic flux and then induce an alternating current. The power inverter simply converts the DC to AC without much loss in mechanical motion while this crap loses energy to heat and sound. As long as you get the battery charged somewhere, it is not fueless. The power generator where you get it charged is being fuelled somewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why My Fuelless Generator Is So Unique by ExAngel007(f): 12:06am On Feb 01, 2018
python1:
You guys have started again. Which one is fueless generator? How do you recharge the battery? Or is it self charging? A power inverter is more efficient than all these craps where a battery will first drive a rotor to cut the magnetic flux and then induce an alternating current. The power inverter simply converts the DC to AC without much loss in mechanical motion while this crap loses energy to heat and sound. As long as you get the battery charged somewhere, it is not fueless. The power generator where you get it charged is being fuelled somewhere.

even me a female knows that that stuff won't work.

i see no sign of your electric motor generator rotating nor do I see it powering any electronic gadgets
Re: Why My Fuelless Generator Is So Unique by legendabiodun(m): 5:46am On Feb 01, 2018
ExAngel007:

even me a female knows that that stuff won't work.

i see no sign of your electric motor generator rotating nor do I see it powering any electronic gadgets

The armature interacts with the
magnetic field (magnetic flux ) in the air-gap; the field component can comprise either permanent magnets, or electromagnets formed by a conducting coil, such as another armature .
and that's what's supply light aunty you can drop your number to share you a video showing that's my fuel less generator can power a house.. i think seeing is believing
Re: Why My Fuelless Generator Is So Unique by legendabiodun(m): 6:22am On Feb 01, 2018
python1:

1) if its not called a fueles generator wats should it be call?

2) the essence of the transformer is to charge the ba3 back that's is self charging and its also have a ba3 charger . its can last as long as there is no electricity overload "referring you back to the scenario "

3) why are you so concern about driving the rotor 1st what's we are concern about is the durability and reliability.
Re: Why My Fuelless Generator Is So Unique by python1: 6:59am On Feb 01, 2018
legendabiodun:

1) if its not called a fueles generator wats should it be call?

2) the essence of the transformer is to charge the ba3 back that's is self charging and its also have a ba3 charger . its can last as long as there is no electricity overload "referring you back to the scenario "

3) why are you so concern about driving the rotor 1st what's we are concern about is the durability and reliability.
So what you are saying is that the system now creates electrical energy? Does a transformer create energy? What a transformer does is to transform voltage from one level to another and that is not creation of energy. The power input to a transformer is same as power output (under no loss condition), so where is the transformer getting the energy for charging the battery from? If your understanding of the term fuel is just about petrol and diesel, you are not an engineer. As long as energy from other sources find their ways into the system, it is not fueless. Do you put petrol or diesel into power inverters? Do you put petrol or diesel into solar power plants? Can you call them fueless because you don't put petrol?
Yes, I talked about rotor because it is an inefficient way of generating alternating current when compared to power inverters. Energy is lost to heat, sound and motion, but such losses are almost zero in inverters thereby making inverters more efficient.
Re: Why My Fuelless Generator Is So Unique by legendabiodun(m): 10:07am On Feb 02, 2018
[quote aut hor=python1 post=64684398]
So what you are saying is that the system now creates electrical energy? Does a transformer create energy? What a transformer does is to transform voltage from one level to another and that is not creation of energy. The power input to a transformer is same as power output (under no loss condition), so where is the transformer getting the energy for charging the battery from? If your understanding of the term fuel is just about petrol and diesel, you are not an engineer. As long as energy from other sources find their ways into the system, it is not fueless. Do you put petrol or diesel into power inverters? Do you put petrol or diesel into solar power plants? Can you call them fueless because you don't put petrol?
Yes, I talked about rotor because it is an inefficient way of generating alternating current when compared to power inverters. Energy is lost to heat, sound and motion, but such losses are almost zero in inverters thereby making inverters more efficient.[/quote]

at 1st am not a science student neither did I go to school to study engineering, I study banking and finance but what's I do is i fix generator either small or big (which is also qualify as an engineer ) I may not use the correct terms but when it comes to the practical aspect of it ,kudos to myself.

why is called a fueless generator is because it convert mechanical energy into electricity. due to the fact that's you know nothing let me go deep again ,mechanical energy is the energy acquired by the objects upon which work is done .

Generator" "no engine cant work
without the use of fuel or diesel that's why it use a piston and ring these rolls the crankshaft which lead to the amateur................. what's am trying to say is it can't work without the use of fuel. but things change my broda developments occurs everyday.

why an inverter is not called a fuel less generator is cos "its converts direct current into alternating current" please take note its those not covert or make use of "mechanical energy into electricity just like a generator". same as solar which energy is emitted by the sun. my brother there source of getting power are different.

and why that's my innovation is called a fueless generator is cos it works without the use of fuell and power its self with a 12volts ba3.my broda remember mechanical energy into electricity.

OK back to d transform , maybe dis diagram will convince u , the coil and ameture supply light and it as two socket the transformer is plug to one of the socket so as to reverse the power back to the ba3 and looking at the ba3 , u can see it is having four terminal , which is two negative and two positive ,one from the transformer and the other from the the rotor..

last year I was pitching about these same machine ... my broda ask more question?

and plz take note according to my research , asking people who use solar questions and there reply is it last not more than 6hrs every day. and do u know wats these my engine can last more than 6hrs every day .. trust me bro plzzz don't forget to read dats scenario over and over again.

Re: Why My Fuelless Generator Is So Unique by python1: 10:34am On Feb 02, 2018
legendabiodun:

at 1st am not a science student neither did I go to school to study engineering, I study banking and finance but what's I do is i fix generator either small or big (which is also qualify as an engineer ) I may not use the correct terms but when it comes to the practical aspect of it ,kudos to myself.

why is called a fueless generator is because it convert mechanical energy into electricity. due to the fact that's you know nothing let me go deep again ,mechanical energy is the energy acquired by the objects upon which work is done .

without the use of fuel or diesel that's why it use a piston and ring these rolls the crankshaft which lead to the amateur................. what's am trying to say is it can't work without the use of fuel. but things change my broda developments occurs everyday.

why an inverter is not called a fuel less generator is cos "its converts direct current into alternating current" please take note its those not covert or make use of "mechanical energy into electricity just like a generator". same as solar which energy is emitted by the sun. my brother there source of getting power are different.

and why that's my innovation is called a fueless generator is cos it works without the use of fuell and power its self with a 12volts ba3.my broda remember mechanical energy into electricity.

OK back to d transform , maybe dis diagram will convince u , the coil and ameture supply light and it as two socket the transformer is plug to one of the socket so as to reverse the power back to the ba3 and looking at the ba3 , u can see it is having four terminal , which is two negative and two positive ,one from the transformer and the other from the the rotor..

last year I was pitching about these same machine ... my broda ask more question?

and plz take note according to my research , asking people who use solar questions and there reply is it last not more than 6hrs every day. and do u know wats these my engine can last more than 6hrs every day .. trust me bro plzzz don't forget to read dats scenario over and over again.
Lol. I even thought I was talking to an engineer. Guy, I'm not just an engineer on papers, I'm a practical engineer. So that thing wey you dey talk no dey for market. Anyway, enjoy your "invention".

2 Likes

Re: Why My Fuelless Generator Is So Unique by blessedvisky(m): 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
I think you should have some videos on YouTube demonstrating how it works. You could get customers by sharing ur link all over. You also did not talk about the price

1 Like

Re: Why My Fuelless Generator Is So Unique by benjibabs(m): 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
This is a good thinking & trial considering that you are a self-taught 'engineer'; however, your idea is not new. Basically, you power a motor with a battery and also use the rotating motion of the motor to generate electricity to recharge the same battery (alternator principle). Yes, in theory, this seems like it will work great, but other factors come into play in practical. Energy transfer from one form to another will always be accompanied by energy loss.

Below is a response (copy & paste) from a forum so I don't need to type all the stuff all over. This response succinctly captures the principles you should be aware of:
===================

Example one: We have a battery that is supplying energy to a motor. The motor spins as a result of the conversion of electrical energy into mechanical energy. Heat is also produced in the process and this energy is lost to the environment and is not practically recoverable. Suppose for this example 80 joules of energy is going into spinning the motor and 20 joules of energy is being wasted as heat. This motor is said to be 80% efficient. Now let's assume that we have a crank on the motor and we can turn that crank very fast. We begin turning the crank with all our might and the chemical energy of our muscles is converted to the mechanical spin of the motor. At some point we will be spinning the motor fast enough so that it is no longer using energy from the battery. The crank is keeping the motor spinning and the electricity that is being made by the motor by our efforts on the crank exactly equals the energy supplied from the battery. At this point the system is in electrical equilibrium. If we want to charge the battery however we have to increase the energy and speed of the turning of the crank. Now the voltage that we are producing by turning the crank is greater than the voltage of the battery and energy starts to flow back into the battery and the battery recharges. In this direction we will not be as efficient and perhaps 50% of our effort will be lost to heat and will not be practically recoverable. Since electrical energy can only move one direction at a time we can not use the battery to spin the motor and use the spin of the motor to recharge the battery simultaneously at the same time. We also loose energy to heat in both directions.

Example two: We have a battery spinning a motor and at the same time we have a battery of a lower voltage connected across the circuit. In this case energy from the higher voltage battery spins the motor as before. Energy from the higher voltage battery will also flow to the lower voltage battery and recharge it. However the energy we loose from the big battery will be much greater than what is gained in the smaller battery. All the while we are doing this the motor will run use the same energy as before and contribute nothing.

There are no circuits no matter how sophisticated that can get around the fact that we can not create energy. We can convert energy from one form to another but always with a cost of loss of some of the energy that is converted. It is like pouring water from one container to another using leaky pipes. We will always have less after the process than we began with. Check out the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
I hope this clarifies a bit.

=====

See the full thread here: https://www.element14.com/community/thread/44536/l/battery-charging-using-dc-motor?displayFullThread=true

I really commend you for thinking and trying to help with the power issue in Nigeria. Keep going bro!

cool

1 Like

Re: Why My Fuelless Generator Is So Unique by legendabiodun(m): 1:37am On Feb 04, 2018
Thanks Guys , am really greatful grin both the gud and bad comments really appreciate .. much love
Re: Why My Fuelless Generator Is So Unique by seotraffiker(m): 1:26pm On May 02, 2018
Hello, I will like to chat you on whatsapp...

1 Like

Re: Why My Fuelless Generator Is So Unique by legendabiodun(m): 2:32pm On May 05, 2018
seotraffiker:

Re: Why My Fuelless Generator Is So Unique by legendabiodun(m): 2:34pm On May 05, 2018
seotraffiker:

09096429951.... watsapp number
Re: Why My Fuelless Generator Is So Unique by wirinet(m): 4:47pm On May 05, 2018
legendabiodun:

Nice attempt, but you should try and understand the science behind this your machine.
The first Fundermental science you should understand is the law of conservation of energy. This means the total energy in a closed system is constant. Also energy cannot be created but can only be converted or transformed from one form to another. This means you cannot get more energy than you put into your machine. You cannot even get the same amount of energy out of your machine that you put into it due to losses - heat, sound and maybe light. So you have to examine the source of your energy ( in this case battery) and how much energy you can extract from it by converting it to mechanical energy and then converting it back to electrical energy (even though it is AC this time).

3 Likes

Re: Why My Fuelless Generator Is So Unique by syntax50: 8:29am On Aug 09, 2018
legendabiodun:
of electricity .
Cost effective
Harmless to human health
Fuel less
Low maintenance
Easy to operate

i.g / biodunmoon

Where can i find a video demonstration of this generator in use, please not a DIY/how to build video mbok
Re: Why My Fuelless Generator Is So Unique by Blakjewelry(m): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2018
bros they have said it all. the system cannot self sustain they are not trying to discourage you but to tell you the physics behind it. there is too much energy loss in the system to self sustain, not long the power consumption/loss will out weigh the supply to the battery and your system shutdown
Re: Why My Fuelless Generator Is So Unique by AoneEngineering: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
Good job, all you need to do is add some simple machine and the system would run forever. As for the professor of science saying its not possible don't be discourage. I have got your back

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Solar Panel Problem No Current (amp) But There Is Voltage / Easy Ways On How To Block Any ATM Card If Stolen [ Debit Card ] / 3D Flooring Technique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.