Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Please I Need Help-i Was Robed Of My School Fees - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Need Help-i Was Robed Of My School Fees (663 Views)

What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) / Help, Firstbank Divert My School Fees / i need a good Samaritan for my school fees loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help-i Was Robed Of My School Fees by Xzydar(m): 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hello friends I know that 1 way or the other we have all experienced bad days where you wish you had sum1 to advice or help you. That is exactly what am going through, I'm a student of Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri Imo state, yesterday after lectures bcus we dismissed on time I decided to go to the bank in Douglas owerri to pay my school fees, on my way I was robbed where I was threatened with a knife. To cut the story short they collected my school fees of N41,000 and now Im strandes bcus I've already settled in skul. I wish there is sum1 who understands this kind of situation who can help me out. If God lays it in your heart to help save me from this situation with anything at all or if you hav a kind advice for me God will bless u bcus dis is wat I nid right now. U can reach me through 07010159629
I will be glad to give my acct details, if u want to help. Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Help-i Was Robed Of My School Fees by kalufelix(m): 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ara Gbachie Gi Nti..

If I Tell You Make You Give Me That 1k Ontop 41k You No Go Gree

Na Nairaland Send You School?

(1) (Reply)

Rain Yaf Come O / CSR: Dana Air To Fly US Based Doctors On Free Medical Mission To Uyo… Supports C / When Is The Real Mother's Day Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.