Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

A Question For Senator Gershom Bassey Why Doing This To Us? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Question For Senator Gershom Bassey Why Doing This To Us? (511 Views)

Senator Gershom Bassey To Be Recalled By Cross River South Stakeholders Move / Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos / Gershom Bassey’s Billboard Phone Numbers Belong To Mortuary Attendant – Efio-Ita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Question For Senator Gershom Bassey Why Doing This To Us? by Nigeriapen(m): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-9nBTkmgVO50/WnHxc40gU5I/AAAAAAAAF2k/WKdjp_kfewkb6RFEs0rPPftwkvlhGB0sACLcBGAs/s1600/why%2BGershom.jpg[/img]

We voted you with the hope of freedom and development, restructuring and dynamic change.

We voted you with the hope of freedom and development, restructuring and dynamic change.

Forgoing our champion (Senator Prince Bassey Otu) to our acclaimed Hero, the Eagle in view of achieving our aims and objectives of growth in a different way with a different person, but this has not harbour well.

Kudos to this school of thought:

The enemy you know is better than the angel you don’t know.

Little narrative of my AGONY continues .

Do you know Senator Gershom Bassey does not have an official email address (as displayed in nassnig.org ) or neither a website.

If he dose, then why hiding it from his electorate.
The recent published of phone numbers on the bill board in Calabar which are not connecting… but claimed to attend to issues just of late after alot of criticism is the highest level of inhumane, uncivilised and uncultured act display by the Senator which is very pitiable.

On what grounds as qualified him to be professed as the most accessible and friendly Senator in Cross River State?SENATOR GERSHOM BASSEY attended Manchester University, University of Wales, Brunnel University, Harvard University and Massachusetts University but has no scholarship/bursary board for Cross River State Students in his Constituency or as he personally sponsored a Cross Riverian in his Senatorial District in College of Education Akamkpa, Cross River State University of Technology or University of Calabar? (Please, put me in the know).

As far as I know our Honorable Senator Gershom Bassey have been in government for about 20 years, one time Chairman, Cross River State Water Board Ltd (CRSWBL) for 13 years, Chairman, CRSPAC for 3years and now doubling as a sitting Senator and Vice Chairman, Senate Committee; Petroleum Resources (Upstream) and I know he is nursing and tailoring is way to be the next Governor of Cross River State, this can only be possible if the Senator have proven himself worthy of the exalted position.

How many of his electorates (not friends and families members) as he employed or empowered (directly or indirectly) into a position of influence in the society?

How many employment opportunities and awareness as he created?

No hard feeling please, is just a question He has not sponsored any bills, please, dont get me wrong, I mean a personal sponsored bill not co – sponsoring bills.

Does it mean that the Senator don’t have intellectual prowessness again and innovative ideas to sponsor a bill? Base on the fact that he studied in the best of the best schools of the world.

Senator Gershom Bassey major Constituency accomplishments since 2015 with constituency allowance of N178,866,324.00.(4,968,509.00 X 12 = 59,622,108.00 for 1 year; 59,622,108 X 3 = N178,866,324.00 for 3 years) are:

1. Reach out to the constituents via visitation, billboard, donations and imprints of words of encouragement in his house.

2. Donation of brand new buses and cash to physical challenge person.

3. Donation of boat to biase and odukpani communities.

4. Buying of fuel to lucky car owners in Atimbo.

5. Please, you can add your own if I have missed any.
In 2016, when our amiable Senator was asked about his constituency projects.

This was his reply: “constituency project comes with the budget and I can tell you that we have over N200million worth of projects that are on going in Cross River South.

In terms of order things, we have donated buses, books, to Biase and Odukpani LGAs.

We are donating buses to persons with disabilities and the women societies; we are donating 19 generating sets to small businesses.

for the the Christmas and other festivities we have donated millions of naira worth of goodies to the people in the 76 wards in my senatorial district during which we have also specifically singled out widows as a group… and there is so much more for people so they can feel full impact of my representation at the senate”.
(source: orderpaper.ng ) Hmmmm…. N200m project on going (at 2016), should be completed by now and properly commissioned.

Please, who have an idea of the project?My question is; ‘What is the Senator actually doing with our one hundred and seventy eight million, eight hundred and sixty six thounsand, three hunderd and twenty four naira (N178,866,324.00) constituency allowances’?

This is about 3 years now! Or are we not seeing the projects carryout by the Senator because we are busy in our respective farms?

My humbly suggestion to Cross Riverians and Nigerians at large; NO WORK, NO PAY BILL should be sponsor and pass, with this I think the Senator will rethink and do something better than displaying phone numbers in the public.

Read more related post :https://www.nigeriapen.com/2018/01/a-question-for-senator-gershom-bassey.html

CC; Seun, Lalasticlala.
Re: A Question For Senator Gershom Bassey Why Doing This To Us? by olasaad(f): 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2018
Sorry vote the shithnator out in 2019
Re: A Question For Senator Gershom Bassey Why Doing This To Us? by fellowman: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
I heard there's no water in cross river anymore because of this man who ran down water board with his low management skills.

(1) (Reply)

Hardship In Nigeria Has Now Turned A Dog Into A Goat Who Eats Grass / Court Issues Arrest Warrant For Innoson Chairman, Innocent Chukwuma / Wike Lays Foundation Of Women Acquisition Skilsl Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.