Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Family Matter: Urgent Help Is Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Matter: Urgent Help Is Needed (961 Views)

Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House? / A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed / Family Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Matter: Urgent Help Is Needed by polite2(m): 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2018
Re: Family Matter: Urgent Help Is Needed by ipobarecriminals: 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
sad let me tell u d bitter truth.No mata how hunger strike u,dnt sell dat land.If the land is within busy road,look for a loan and start car wash biz.If it is inner, u cqn start poultry %farm..U can get loan from genuine mic fin bank for dat.May God enlarge ur coast

2 Likes

Re: Family Matter: Urgent Help Is Needed by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
LMAO @ 100K...I believe this thread is a joke...
Re: Family Matter: Urgent Help Is Needed by Donald3d(m): 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
Which kind brother be that , confirm enemy of progress .
Cant he just at least borrow him the 100k if he really wants to help ?
He wants to take advantage of his predicament !

Just like the oga above adviced start something that would bring money with the land , without you selling it .
Better dont sell that land , drink garri with your family for the time being if you have to , you would overcome .

2 Likes

Re: Family Matter: Urgent Help Is Needed by elantraceey(f): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
Instead of selling the land, why don't they farm o. it and use the proceeds to take care of themselves for the main time? That Uncle is just a dubious man that just want to exploit their situation and they should stay clear from him and not fall for his trap!

2 Likes

Re: Family Matter: Urgent Help Is Needed by polite2(m): 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad let me tell u d bitter truth.No mata how hunger strike u,dnt sell dat land.If the land is within busy road,look for a loan and start car wash biz.If it is inner, u cqn start poultry %farm..U can get loan from genuine mic fin bank for dat.May God enlarge ur coast
tank you. But capital is needed for the above mentioned remedy
Re: Family Matter: Urgent Help Is Needed by polite2(m): 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
elantraceey:
Instead of selling the land, why don't they farm o. it and use the proceeds to take care of themselves for the main time? That Uncle is just a dubious man that just want to exploit their situation and they should stay clear from him and not fall for his trap!
farming is a sure way to escape this situation. But there is no money at hand at the moment for him and his family to feed. In fact 2nd term sch fees is starring at them on the face to pay for their two kids
Re: Family Matter: Urgent Help Is Needed by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
polite2:
farming is a sure way to escape this situation. But there is no money at hand at the moment for him and his family to feed. In fact 2nd term sch fees is starring at them on the face to pay for their two kids

from 850k to 100k, when land appreciates, why are yu thinking like a kid, i taught this thread was a joke...he should go look for someone to buy it at the right price joor. a friend of mine just sold the land he bought 700k 19 years ago, he sold it for 4.5 Million, you're here talking gabbabe, if he doesnt know how to sell it, let me handle the deal
Re: Family Matter: Urgent Help Is Needed by elantraceey(f): 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
polite2:

And you think 100k will solve the problem? then after it finishes what next? Didn't he save up or anything while working? what about his wife what is she doing?

1 Like

Re: Family Matter: Urgent Help Is Needed by polite2(m): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
elantraceey:

And you think 100k will solve the problem? then after it finishes what next? Didn't he save up or anything while working? what about his wife what is she doing?
sorry he offered to buy for 1million not 100k has earlier said
Re: Family Matter: Urgent Help Is Needed by ipobarecriminals: 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
polite2:
undecided
polite2:
go to mic fin bank.They will give u load .Work hard and u'll recou ur money back
Re: Family Matter: Urgent Help Is Needed by sisisioge: 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
polite2:
sorry he offered to buy for 1million not 100k has earlier said

Then sell it. That's 150k above your perceived market value. Alternatively, since your wife has refused, implore her to appeal to her family to step up for you in this trying time. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Family Matter: Urgent Help Is Needed by eyinjuege: 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
End time brother.

Land worth 850k for 100k

Blood is indeed thicker than water.

Modified:-
Ok, so he offered to buy it 1 million and not 100k as you earlier stated.
That's fair enough. He might not even have the 1 million, and may have to hustle, borrow or drop his last savings to buy the land.
Your wife's expectations of your brother giving you guys the 1 million for free may not be realistic, as the said brother may not have such cash on him. He may also want to borrow.

(1) (Reply)

With Your Help I Could Recover My Phone In A Non-voilent Way / Struggling With Severe Depression And Need Help / How Do I Cope With This Pain Of Losing My Dad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.