Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Study In The Uk, Usa ,canada And China On Scholarship! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In The Uk, Usa ,canada And China On Scholarship! (2188 Views)

Wike Orders Rivers Indigenes On Scholarship Abroad To Come Back To Nigeria / Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In The Uk, Usa ,canada And China On Scholarship! by GDP(m): 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2010
Hi Nairaladers,

If you are interested in scholarship to study abroad especially in the US and UK,
Please read and take action.

SCHOLARSHIP!SCHOLARSHIP!!SCHOLARSHIP!!!

Broadwide Scholarship International is offering you opportunity
for postgraduate study in UK,Canada,USA and China in the following courses
Medical, Paramedical, Public Health, Social Sciences, Management and Environmental
Science, as well as Law including Pre-entry (Degrees) programme for a maximum of 18 months

Interview/Examination holds in Kaduna, Abuja, Lagos and Enugu between June and July 2010

Application form and registration is on line at www.nepugltd.com. For more enquiries Please,

As Advertised in Punch 13 Tuesday April 2010.
Re: Study In The Uk, Usa ,canada And China On Scholarship! by justwise(m): 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2010
@ GDP

Which school or organisation is giving out those scholarships?
Re: Study In The Uk, Usa ,canada And China On Scholarship! by GDP(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2010
justwise:

@ GDP

Which school or organisation is giving out those scholarships?

Nepug Ltd is the Organization in conjunction with Broadwide Scholarship International and the schools where you can study are the company website at www.nepugltd.com
Re: Study In The Uk, Usa ,canada And China On Scholarship! by justwise(m): 9:17am On Apr 20, 2010
GDP:

Nepug Ltd is the Organization in conjunction with Broadwide Scholarship International and the schools where you can study are the company website at www.nepugltd.com

How can one do degree and Msc in secondary school and NHS hospital? Cos that is what is in your list for some UK schools.

China doesn't give admission to Nigerian students anymore. so how can you give scholarship for China?

And you are asking pple to pay N15,000 into ur bank account for scholarship that doesn't exist?
Re: Study In The Uk, Usa ,canada And China On Scholarship! by GDP(m): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2010
justwise:

How can one do degree and Msc in secondary school and NHS hospital? Cos that is what is in your list for some UK schools.

China doesn't give admission to Nigerian students anymore. so how can you give scholarship for China?

And you are asking pple to pay N15,000 into your bank account for scholarship that doesn't exist?

You are always in a hurry! Why don't you take time to settle down and read the details before you jump into a hasty conclusion.

Nobody gives secondary school students to do degree program or MSc directly. If you had taken your time to go through the details carefully, you will see that the secondary school students will have to go for a pre degree program before entering into the main degree course.

I don't know when China stopped giving admission to Nigerian Students. Nepug Ltd takes pride in the fact that they are the first Nigerian Organization to send Nigerians to China on scholarship.

This scholarship exist and the office of the organization is there. You can go there and make more enquiries and seek for more facts. Don't think everything you see on net is a scam.

I don't want to mention the names of all the people that are involve in this program We mentioned some from Ghana and Canada on the website. If you had taken time to go through the details, you would have seen those names and it from here that you can make your conclusion as regards the authenticity of the program.

I see you as a hasty critic! Forgive me. Am just kidding. Go to their office and seek more details and if possible tell them to present a list of the people behind the program.

When the interview will be done on Radio Nigeria and NTA. I will give you the time and date so you can ask all the questions you may want to ask directly from the organizer.

Don't shoot the messenger!
Re: Study In The Uk, Usa ,canada And China On Scholarship! by justwise(m): 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2010
GDP:

You are always in a hurry! Why don't you take time to settle down and read the details before you jump into a hasty conclusion.
Nobody gives secondary school students to do degree program or MSc directly. If you had taken your time to go through the details carefully, you will see that the secondary school students will have to go for a pre degree program before entering into the main degree course.
I don't know when China stopped giving admission to Nigerian Students. Nepug Ltd takes pride in the fact that they are the first Nigerian Organization to send Nigerians to China on scholarship.This scholarship exist and the office of the organization is there. You can go there and make more enquiries and seek for more facts. Don't thinkeverything you see on net is a scam. I don't want to mention the names of all the people that are involve in this program We mentioned some from Ghana and Canada on the website. If you had taken time to go through the details, you would have seen those names and it from here that you can make your conclusion as regards the authenticity of the program.
I see you as a hasty critic! Forgive me. Am just kidding. Go to their office and seek more details and if possible tell them to present a list of the people behind the program.When the interview will be done on Radio Nigeria and NTA. I will give you the time and date so you can ask all the questions you may want to ask directly from the organizer. Don't shoot the messenger!
So the NHS hospital is part of the scholarship? Your organisation gives scholarship from primary to Msc? Who are u kidding? Listen! whoever asked you to paste this here is making you look like a fool. Read ur first post and compare it to what u have written here now.
Re: Study In The Uk, Usa ,canada And China On Scholarship! by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2010
justwise:

And you are asking pple to pay N15,000 into your bank account for scholarship that doesn't exist?
hahahahahaha, I LOVE THIS JOKE!

(1) (Reply)

Ndu Post Ume Question Also Available / 7 Things Parents Don’t Know About Their Campus Kids / Gateway Polytechnic Saapade Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.