Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Lagos Police Officers Assault A Bike Rider (Video, Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Officers Assault A Bike Rider (Video, Photo) (13286 Views)

Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic / SARS Officers Assault Young Lawyer Allegedly Demanding For His Salary In Lagos / Army And Prison Officers Assault Man, Force Him To Roll In Dirty Water. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Police Officers Assault A Bike Rider (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
As shared by Precious, an eyewitness, wrote: “Why are men in uniform wicked, why do they like to abuse power and intimidate others. The country is hard already, why are you making it unbearable for the sake people you are suppose to serve and protect. .

I was on my way to work this morning, at 8:20am around kingsway bustop in Ikeja, some policemen were assaulting a bike man. They asked the bike man to give them his bike and he asked politely; excuse me sir what have I done wrong? .

They refused to tell him and one policeman took his helmet and threw it away, while the other two were slapping him and he was crying bitterly (an elderly man). .

They pushed him from the bike but he held firmly to the bike but they didn't stop, they kept hitting his hand with that stupid stick they carry around, they dragged him till he let go of the bike.
While he was on the floor crying, they kept hitting him and another dragged him by his waist. No matter what the offense is don't treat people like animals. We deserve better! we deserve maturity !! we deserve peace!!!,”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQZjx02im9M&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/31/lagos-police-officers-seen-assaulting-a-bike-rider/

1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Officers Assault A Bike Rider (Video, Photo) by donsiqua(m): 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
Police and wahala be like 5&6

FTC grin grin this month go better

Dedicated to all the real hustlers out there. Never give up

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Officers Assault A Bike Rider (Video, Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
Why are some humans now behaving like animals !
Re: Lagos Police Officers Assault A Bike Rider (Video, Photo) by LastSurvivor11: 11:25am On Feb 01, 2018
I fear Nigeria police more than an armed robber

19 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Officers Assault A Bike Rider (Video, Photo) by andymofia(m): 11:26am On Feb 01, 2018
well, I can't judge this until I hear from both parties.

My perception, the man was probably plying on a banned route for bikes, the police tried to arrest him and he is resisting arrest

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Officers Assault A Bike Rider (Video, Photo) by omocalabar(m): 11:27am On Feb 01, 2018
and u watched all these happen...u re equally evil

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Officers Assault A Bike Rider (Video, Photo) by scholes23(m): 11:27am On Feb 01, 2018
That's why most of them don't get promoted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Officers Assault A Bike Rider (Video, Photo) by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:27am On Feb 01, 2018
Police here are touts on uniform....Very stupid men

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Officers Assault A Bike Rider (Video, Photo) by otunbamyk(m): 11:28am On Feb 01, 2018
So bad ... the Nigerian police have got nothing good to offer ... always brutal

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Officers Assault A Bike Rider (Video, Photo) by scholes23(m): 11:28am On Feb 01, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
D
D for Dog. Shior!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Officers Assault A Bike Rider (Video, Photo) by freeman95(m): 11:30am On Feb 01, 2018
Bastard animals goat pig fools

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Officers Assault A Bike Rider (Video, Photo) by pol23: 11:30am On Feb 01, 2018
Naija...
We don't need Buhari to spoil this country.
We're on self destruct.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Officers Assault A Bike Rider (Video, Photo) by delishpot: 11:33am On Feb 01, 2018
If say na woman dem beat so,una go suppurt her?
Maybe he insulted them. When police are not mad people that they will just beat someone just like that!!! . That man must have done something wrong. Some men have bad mouth and we all know police cant deal with bad mouth.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Officers Assault A Bike Rider (Video, Photo) by lexy2014: 11:35am On Feb 01, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
As shared by Precious, an eyewitness, wrote: “Why are men in uniform wicked, why do they like to abuse power and intimidate others. The country is hard already, why are you making it unbearable for the sake people you are suppose to serve and protect. .

I was on my way to work this morning, at 8:20am around kingsway bustop in Ikeja, some policemen were assaulting a bike man. They asked the bike man to give them his bike and he asked politely; excuse me sir what have I done wrong? .

They refused to tell him and one policeman took his helmet and threw it away, while the other two were slapping him and he was crying bitterly (an elderly man). .

They pushed him from the bike but he held firmly to the bike but they didn't stop, they kept hitting his hand with that stupid stick they carry around, they dragged him till he let go of the bike.
While he was on the floor crying, they kept hitting him and another dragged him by his waist. No matter what the offense is don't treat people like animals. We deserve better! we deserve maturity !! we deserve peace!!!,”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQZjx02im9M&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/31/lagos-police-officers-seen-assaulting-a-bike-rider/
pls post this on d Nigerian police force twitter handle. Also copy d d president, d VP, d Senate president and other senior politicians. It wouldn't get d kind of attention it needs here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Officers Assault A Bike Rider (Video, Photo) by dayleke: 11:35am On Feb 01, 2018
Wickedness of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Officers Assault A Bike Rider (Video, Photo) by chinex276(m): 11:38am On Feb 01, 2018
doomed shiittHole
Re: Lagos Police Officers Assault A Bike Rider (Video, Photo) by lexy2014: 11:38am On Feb 01, 2018
delishpot:
If say na woman dem beat so,una go suppurt her?
Maybe he insulted them. When police are not mad people that they will just beat someone just like that!!! . That man must have done something wrong. Some men have bad mouth and we all know police cant deal with bad mouth.
did u read d story?
Re: Lagos Police Officers Assault A Bike Rider (Video, Photo) by delishpot: 11:42am On Feb 01, 2018
lexy2014:
did u read d story?

Two sides to every story, you dont know how some people with bad mouth who go about insulting people for no reason would poliah the story to fit their selfish desire. We have to hear the police side of the story. Some people have bad mouth and in naija it is okay to beat people with bad mouth up.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Officers Assault A Bike Rider (Video, Photo) by lexy2014: 11:44am On Feb 01, 2018
delishpot:

Two sides to every story, you dont know how some people with bad mouth who go about insulting people for no reason would poliah the story to fit their selfish desire. We have to hear the police side of the story. Some people have bad mouth and in naija it is okay to beat people with bad mouth up.
did u read in d story that d bike rider insult d policemen?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Officers Assault A Bike Rider (Video, Photo) by delishpot: 11:46am On Feb 01, 2018
lexy2014:
did u read in d story that d bike rider insult d policemen?

Did you read my comment?
Re: Lagos Police Officers Assault A Bike Rider (Video, Photo) by lexy2014: 11:50am On Feb 01, 2018
delishpot:

Did you read my comment?
I read ur comment that's y I am asking u, did u c anywhere in d story where it was stated that d bike man insulted d policemen?its a simple question isn't it?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Officers Assault A Bike Rider (Video, Photo) by lexy2014: 11:55am On Feb 01, 2018
delishpot:

if a policeman is discourteous and rude, who should beat him up 4 having a "bad mouth"?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Officers Assault A Bike Rider (Video, Photo) by SOFTENGR: 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
Flexherbal:
Why are humans now behaving like animals !
Be specific.
Why are Policemen behaving like animals?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Officers Assault A Bike Rider (Video, Photo) by Horlami3370: 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
Worst Police in the world
Re: Lagos Police Officers Assault A Bike Rider (Video, Photo) by delishpot: 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
lexy2014:
I read ur comment that's y I am asking u, did u c anywhere in d story where it was stated that d bike man insulted d policemen?its a simple question isn't it?

Did you see where I said he insulted him for sure? Do you know how to comprehend essay at all? Do you know what sarcasm means for sure? Simple Jamb question. Oya answer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Five Persons In Obiano’s Community / The Dark Net: Cannibal Cafe (screen Shots) / Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.