Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,009 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Deformation Of Character.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deformation Of Character.. (382 Views)

‘Stolen’ Genitals: 2 Men Jailed 3 Months For Defamation Of Character / Loan Apps Defamation Of Character / Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deformation Of Character.. by hugoboss36(m): 1:10am On Feb 01, 2018
Hello pals, am carrying out an investigation of character deformation and the pix ur seeing is the person's dp on watsapp..I dont know this person..but have searched the said person on Facebook with the number..and came up with this name-Kenny Obiorah..and still I dont know the person..meanwhile, he has no pix on his Facebook account...pls if u have come across this pix here..let me know thru this number-08066661610....
Here is the guy/girls number..07083950268..thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Arrests 200 Cart Pushers (photos) / Breaking: Former Minister, Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC / Two Policemen Missing, Seven Killed In Benue, Kaduna, Plateau Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.