Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

I Left Some Things Behind During A Tour. Need Help. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Left Some Things Behind During A Tour. Need Help. (437 Views)

Nigerian Man Gives A Tour Of ‘five Star’ Graveyard Where He Works In Italy / A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) / "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Left Some Things Behind During A Tour. Need Help. by mikeless: 1:53am On Feb 01, 2018
I just got home from a singles romance tour, and like an idiot, I left a few valuables at the hotel we stayed in. It was a DSLR camera, and iPad, and my laptop charger, I put them in the safe inside the room. I was in a hurry, and I really thought I had packed it the night before we left for the airport. I only realized i hadn’t when we were up in the air.

I dont really know what to do in this situation, but should I contact the tour agency or the hotel i stayed at? Who do i talk to about my problem? Im scared to ask because i dont know who to trust if they do find my stuff. And if they do find it, how can i be so sure that they ‘d return it to me? I seriously need help with this guys. Before i submit a notice to either both the hotel or agency, i need to make sure i made the right choice in trusting either the hotel or the agency. Any advice and opinions would do. Please help!
Re: I Left Some Things Behind During A Tour. Need Help. by Lexusgs430: 10:05am On Feb 01, 2018
mikeless:
I just got home from a singles romance tour, and like an idiot, I left a few valuables at the hotel we stayed in. It was a DSLR camera, and iPad, and my laptop charger, I put them in the safe inside the room. I was in a hurry, and I really thought I had packed it the night before we left for the airport. I only realized i hadn’t when we were up in the air.

I dont really know what to do in this situation, but should I contact the tour agency or the hotel i stayed at? Who do i talk to about my problem? Im scared to ask because i dont know who to trust if they do find my stuff. And if they do find it, how can i be so sure that they ‘d return it to me? I seriously need help with this guys. Before i submit a notice to either both the hotel or agency, i need to make sure i made the right choice in trusting either the hotel or the agency. Any advice and opinions would do. Please help!

Speak to the hotel and you might have to pay a retrieval fee.........

(1) (Reply)

Relaxing Activities To Do During Your Flight / What Its Take To Get A South Africa Visa / $500m New Lagos, Abuja Terminals Ready July – FAAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.