Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

A Dread In The Spine ( A Mystery Novel By Akintayo Akinjide) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Dread In The Spine ( A Mystery Novel By Akintayo Akinjide) (13141 Views)

The Thorny Path To Italy- A Novel By Akíntayo Akinjide / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / Grabbing The Hot Gate ( A Paranormal Novel) By Akintayo Akinjide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Dread In The Spine ( A Mystery Novel By Akintayo Akinjide) by Divepen1(m): 7:47pm On May 16, 2018
queenitee:

I just like Chloe, you'd think she's the weakest of them all, she had everything planned and you wouldn't even think she can hurt a fly. She's a silent killer.
She's a strong lady if you ask me.
That's somehow true.... So you plan to be a silent killer.
Re: A Dread In The Spine ( A Mystery Novel By Akintayo Akinjide) by queenitee(f): 7:23pm On May 17, 2018
Divepen1:
That's somehow true.... So you plan to be a silent killer.
gringrin, I wish, but I don't have the mind to hurt someone sad sad and I dunno how to pretend sad sad
Re: A Dread In The Spine ( A Mystery Novel By Akintayo Akinjide) by Divepen1(m): 8:15pm On May 17, 2018
queenitee:

gringrin, I wish, but I don't have the mind to hurt someone sad sad and I dunno how to pretend sad sad
Chai... I'll get you Chloe.... I forgot I didn't finish uploading the story self... lol...

I kept that for anyone that gets to the end... Lemme get it for you..

And please don't scream
Re: A Dread In The Spine ( A Mystery Novel By Akintayo Akinjide) by Divepen1(m): 8:20pm On May 17, 2018
For Readers That Got Here

That night, January 1st, 2017, Chloe walked out through the back door of the psychiatric
home, turned to the woman that helped her.
'I'll never forget this'.
The plump dark woman, who was draped in a bulky sweater and had eyes of a rat, which
were proudly adorned by her glasses. 'Madam Kings. I can never forget you in my life for all
you've done for me and my family'.
'Thank you'.
Chloe walked out into the cold night amidst the noise of people around celebrating the New
Year. She clambered up a tree and saw the rope meant for her. She used it to drop down to the
other side of the compound. Chris was already waiting for her, and he helped her down. Then,
covered her in a big jacket.
'Now, you see', she said as she sat comfortably in the car he parked at the back of the
compound. 'You're my designated survivor. Let's go and purify the world'.

1 Like

Re: A Dread In The Spine ( A Mystery Novel By Akintayo Akinjide) by Divepen1(m): 8:21pm On May 17, 2018
Thank You
Chris stopped the car, and turned to face her. 'Don't you think I should have killed her? She
is a witness'.
'No. She is a believer. We need more', Chloe said as she stared into the emptiness and
frivolity of the 1st of January. 'We need more hands on deck for the gathering that would happen
soon
Re: A Dread In The Spine ( A Mystery Novel By Akintayo Akinjide) by queenitee(f): 7:53am On May 19, 2018
Divepen1:
Chai... I'll get you Chloe.... I forgot I didn't finish uploading the story self... lol...

I kept that for anyone that gets to the end... Lemme get it for you..

And please don't scream
I'm waiting., I'm excited too. I'm not sure I won't scream o.

Ehn, it's not my Chloe, but I thought... Ah Chloe, Issokay
Re: A Dread In The Spine ( A Mystery Novel By Akintayo Akinjide) by Divepen1(m): 10:39pm On May 19, 2018
queenitee:
I'm waiting., I'm excited too. I'm not sure I won't scream o.

Ehn, it's not my Chloe, but I thought... Ah Chloe, Issokay
Lol
Re: A Dread In The Spine ( A Mystery Novel By Akintayo Akinjide) by sadafansari: 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
Sometimes, the relocation is so depressing that the one who is a trailing spouse or expat goes to file for divorce.
https://thedivorcesolutionist.com/trailing-spouse-divorce-custody-relocation/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nora Roberts Replies Accusation Of Plagiarism By Tomi Adeyemi In Style / Jack And The Residents Of No. 7 Cole Street (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Abiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.