Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum (26740 Views)

Tinubu Told To Withdraw Support For Oshiomhole To Avert APC Collapse / 2019: Middle Belt Will Slug It Out With Far North —Hon Bitrus Kaze / 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 01, 2018
Grundig:

North central voted against GEJ in 2015. They voted massively for PMB.
Except Nasarawa.
Nasarawa voted massively for GEJ and he won both 2011 and 2015 elections in Nasarawa despite the fact that the State is govern by an opposition party.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by candyx: 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by fof1: 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
sarrki:
It chngea nothing

Except pmb will not contest

U ARE A VERY BIG LIAR. SELF DELUSION IS UR PILL. U WILL SWALLOW UR EMPTY WORDS LATER...PSYCOPHANTS EVERYWHERE...

1 Like

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by uvalued(m): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
sarrki:
It chngea nothing

Oh sure it does.. Buhari has never won in nasarawa state....now Benue, plateau have left. So it matters
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by Alkanoicacid(m): 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
sarrki:
It chngea nothing
Alhaji abeg edit this thing. Wetin be “chngea”

1 Like

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by Psylas(m): 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Rubbish. You're the one not making sense at all.

Are Indonesians and other Asians who also detest Ibos for their idiosyncrasies also middle belters/northern Christians?

And who told you there aren't northern Christians that are Fulani?

You're clearly ignorant of what you speak of.

Zombie the Indonesians and other Asians detest you and your people too because you placed Nigeria at 3rd position in the list of most terrorist countries in the world.
Who are the Northern Fulani Christians?

Go and lie to Aisha the victim of prophet Muhammad's dick

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by Castanea(m): 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
For sure.
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by Blue3k(m): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
yaki84:

2011 they supported gej, he won.
2015 they all withdrew their support, gej lost.
Without middle beltans votes, buhari wouldn't have won the election.

Stop reasoning like a buharist(zombie) most times.

Stop being a senseless wailer. You fancy yourself educates but can't even read. The middle belt forum is what I'm referring to. They supported Jonathan in 2015 and region still voted buhari.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by yaki84: 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
Blue3k:

Stop being a senseless wailer. You fancy yourself educates but can't even read. The middle belt forum is what I'm referring to. They supported Jonathan in 2015 and region still voted buhari.
fool can i see d link, unamikot.
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by QuotaSystem: 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
Psylas:

[s]Zombie the Indonesians and other Asians detest you and your people too because you placed Nigeria at 3rd position in the list of most terrorist countries in the world[/s].
Who are the Northern Fulani Christians?
[s]
Go and lie to Aisha the victim of prophet Muhammad's dick[/s]

I am one you blabbering flattie..

Now get useful and hop on a jet to Jakarta where you can be used for manure as usual.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by Blue3k(m): 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
yaki84:

Im a fool can i see d link, unamikot.

Lol how you be lazy and senseless. Mental ineptitude is a dominant trait in your gene pool it seems. It's the natural effect of losers breeding for generations.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/140124-middle-belt-forum-declares-support-for-jonathan-for-2015.html

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by LaudableXX: 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
giftq:
my brother, the level of olodo for that middle belt is worrisome.
No, your own level of olodo is the worrisome one. They said you went to school. Or did they lie?
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by LaudableXX: 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
EternalTruths:
That is why it is best to ignore them.

With more Fulani herdsmen terrorism, their brains will properly realign.

Until then, let them enjoy their One Nigeria.

Buhari till 2023.

Let me hear any of them who will shout " We fought to Nigeria One " and I will tell him or her to fight and stop Fulani herdsmen terrorists.
abouzaid:
I lived in the middle belt for six years and yet I could not understand their desperation to be identified as north,I couldn't believe they voted massively for Buhari at a time Fulani herdsmen were killing them non stop. northern Christians also have an intense hatred for igbos and slavish servitude to Fulani. I really wonder if those people have sense at all.

What part of the Middle Belt did you live in? There are almost 20 different tribes in the Middle Belt. It is easy to spin fake stories and false propaganda on NL. The people of the Middle Belt cover Kwara, Kogi, Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa, Taraba, Niger as well as southern parts of Adamawa, Kaduna, Kebbi, Bauchi, Gombe, and Yobe states. Which set of Northern Christians have an intense hatred for the Igbo and a slavish servitude to the Fulani? Name them. Don't you people ever get tired of dishonesty? And some daft dolts actually gave you likes for that clueless post? Chai!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by alohman(m): 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
una good morning
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by LaudableXX: 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Rubbish. You're the one not making sense at all.

Are Indonesians and other Asians who also detest Ibos for their idiosyncrasies also middle belters/northern Christians?

And who told you there aren't northern Christians that are Fulani?

You're clearly ignorant of what you speak of.
You dey mind am? I am waiting for him to tell me what part of the Middle Belt he lived in for 6 years, that led him to draw such an ignorant sweeping conclusion concerning all the different ethnic groups, and various people living in different states, within that region. He likes peddling stereotypes, and falsehood. I am yet to see if the Bachama, Gwari, Nupe, Idoma, Atyap, Ngas, Kamberi, Okun, Sayawa, Tiv, Jukun, Igala, Ebira, Eggon etc., were part of the groups he spoke about, when he said he lived in the MB for 6 years.

Middle Belt peoples and Languages
Along the border, dividing northern from southern Nigeria lies an east-west belt of peoples and languages, generally known as the Middle Belt.

The area runs from the Cameroon Highlands on the east, to the Niger River valley on the west. and contains 50 to 100 separate language and ethnic groups.

These groups vary from the Nupe and Tiv etc., comprising more than half a million each, to a few hundred speakers of distinct languages, in small highland valleys in the Jos Plateau. On the east, languages were of the Chadic group, out of which Hausa differentiated, and the Niger-Congo family, indicating links to eastern and central African languages.

In the west, the language groupings indicated historical relations to Mende-speaking peoples farther west. Cultural and historical evidence supports the conclusion that these western groups were marginal remnants of an earlier substratum of cultures that occupied the entire north, before the emergence of large centralized Islamic emirates. https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/nigeria/people-middle-belt.htm

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
sarrki:
It chngea nothing

u go school kwa
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
LaudableXX:

No, your own level of olodo is the worrisome one. They said you went to school. Or did they lie?
Why is this olodo matter paining you na ?

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by LaudableXX: 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
mexxmoney:
The middle belters are a confused set of people. They are at the receiving end of a lot of injustice in northern Nigeria yet you see their desperation to show that they are more northern than the people from the core north. Just look at their children omenka and kyase here on nairaland and you will understand that the thing that is doing these people is strong.
Awoo88:
Those guys are useful idiots. They are profane fellows who had traded their birth right for Aisha rice and 30k per month.
ClumsyFlimsy:
So true bro. I have also lived in the North central/ middle belt before.
This middle belt people are so foolish; most of them will be claiming AREWA as if it's their tribe; and I have noticed they have inferiority complex and also lack ambition. They prefer to be slaves to Hausa/Fulani.
They should be eternally grateful to ndigbo because we have balanced a lot for them.
If not for igbo high population in most of these middle belt states; them for don Islamist them.

Back in the dayd whenever there was sharia riot in the North; thats when these fucktards tend to team up with ndigbo aginst their masters.

The only North central state I respect is plateau; they hav3 understood that igbo are not their enemies.
The average igbo man just wants to go about his bussiness peacefully and enjoy his life. Shikena !

But some of this dull middle belters believe we are their problem.

If Igbo were to get biafra today believe me Nigeria won't possibly see our back in advancement because we are not hypocrites, we are a civilised people and we always want the best for our selves unlike those hypocritical terroristic head slanmers

It is your own people that are confused. And they are the ones who are useful idiots, that traded their birthright for lies and propaganda. You lot sit behind a keyboard dishing out erroneous epistles to your equally clueless followers, simply because you are allergic to research and too lazy to find out the truth about the people of the Middle-Belt. So apart from Kyase, Omenka is the only MB person on NL, and you feel he speaks for everyone in the MB region, ba? The same way Rochas Okorocha or Evans the kidnapper speaks for your people, not so?

And you feel the MB should be grateful to you ClumsyFlimsy, ba? For what exactly? Your propaganda and falsehood? Which one? Many of them were Christians long before you guys could even think of converting to Christianity. A lot of them have been persecuted for their faith in Christ, but have not recanted. And suddenly, you wanderers or wakabouts feel you are the one preventing them from being Islamised? In what sense? Where were your people centuries ago, when Wukari and Jukun warriors were repelling and pushing back Fulani invaders from their homelands?

cc: Nowenuse

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by LaudableXX: 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
giftq:
Why is this olodo matter paining you na, giftq ?
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
[quote author=LaudableXX post=64694568][/quote]
Ok. LMAO.

Sai Baba grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by LaudableXX: 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
giftq:

Ok. LMAO.

Sai Baba grin grin

Why da heck are you following me on NL? Unfollow me, please, sharp-sharp. I do not need an ekwensu like you, on my queue!

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
LaudableXX:

Why da heck are you following me on NL? Unfollow me, please, sharp-sharp. I do not need an ekwensu like you, on my queue!
You mean you don't love me ? grin grin grin
And why are you calling me ekwensu, so unfair. grin
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
LaudableXX:

It is your own people that are confused. And they are the ones who are useful idiots, that traded their birthright for lies and propaganda. You lot sit behind a keyboard dishing out erroneous epistles to your equally clueless followers, simply because you are allergic to research and too lazy to find out the truth about the people of the Middle-Belt. So apart from Kyase, Omenka is the only MB person on NL, and you feel he speaks for everyone in the MB region, ba? The same way Rochas Okorocha or Evans the kidnapper speaks for your people, not so?

And you feel the MB should be grateful to you ClumsyFlimsy, ba? For what exactly? Your propaganda and falsehood? Which one? Many of them were Christians long before you guys could even think of converting to Christianity. A lot of them have been persecuted for their faith in Christ, but have not recanted. And suddenly, you wanderers feel you are the one preventing them from being Islamised? In what sense? Where were your people centuries ago, when Wukari and Jukun warriors were repelling and pushing back Fulani invaders from their homelands?

cc: Nowenuse
omenkalives was talking like this before herdsmen drove him to Awka as a refugee grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by saintjimos(m): 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
#protect_your_brother

#My_brother_is_my_brother

#south_unite
unity is d way forward

Nigeria needs new breed not recycled beings as leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by LaudableXX: 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
giftq:
omenkalives was talking like this before herdsmen drove him to Awka as a refugee grin grin
And everyone can see where your own lies have driven you to...can't they?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by Teymanhenry(f): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
mexxmoney:
The middle belters are a confused set of people. They are at the receiving end of a lot of injustice in northern Nigeria yet you see their desperation to show that they are more northern than the people from the core north. Just look at their children omenka and kyase here on nairaland and you will understand that the thing that is doing these people is strong.
you are wrong bro
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by gwanggaeto(m): 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
positivethought:
The idea if middle belt though lofty but it can't work for the simple reasons that States such as kogi,kwara,Niger n nasarawa with large Muslim population will always prefer to go with the caliphate n sabotage any effort gears towards otherwise, so Benue n plateau States should just better begin to think of how to organise themselves n stay strong because they are the major target of the core north Hausa/Fulani oligarchy towards total domination n absolute control of the north period.

I agree with you but don't fall for the lie that Nassarawa is a Muslim state, Nassarawa is 70% Christian state...
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
Blue3k:
I don't think this group has that much clout politically. Didn't they throw weight behind Jonathan last time. Their message is sound populist one though. Defend yourselves since government failed to protect you.

That support was on newspaper, not at the polling stations. Now their choice and northern sentiment are killing and doing them strong thing.
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by middlebelter(m): 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
EternalTruths:

That is why it is best to ignore them.

With more Fulani herdsmen terrorism, their brains will properly realign.

Until then, let them enjoy their One Nigeria.

Buhari till 2023.

Let me hear any of them who will shout " We fought to Nigeria One " and I will tell him or her to fight and stop Fulani herdsmen terrorists.

It will be very unfair to the million of innocent children and women in Middle
Belt to deny them of support simply because you feel that some elements from the zone supported PMB in his attack against KANU IPOB. Please note that it is when the oppressed unit that they can fight their oppressor. Remember that error of history can only be corrected if you show love. The people being killed have not been supporting PMB, they are not PMB.
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by Namt: 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
so una b still dey wit north all diz while? chai

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by MahatmaGhandi: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
The master knows the weakness of his slave. ...
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by rosebowl01(m): 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Good Morning Middle Belter's undecided

you people should keep quiet sometimes, and allow the right things to get done, rather than wanting to insert yourselves into every development as a "victim". Keep your damn "good morning" to yourself abeg.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The 12 PDP Presidential Aspirants, All From The North / Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker / Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.